420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
MDMA nightmares by Shit Bigglewill - Tue, 18 Apr 2017 15:41:12 EST ID:99ksgphT No.225304 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1492544472987.jpg -(392774B / 383.57KB, 600x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 392774
So I had a first experience with MDMA a few weeks ago - it was great, but a weird thing happened to me two days after: I spent the day outdoors, it was the first true spring weekend and I felt pretty good, the comedown was nowhere near as bad as I have expected. But...

When I went to sleep that day, after I turned the lights off and laid down for a while, suddenly I had a feeling as if everything around me - the room, th blanket, the bed - started slowly dissoving into nothingness. I wasn't even dreaming, I was fully aware that this is some altered state of mind. But it was really scary. The walls of my room were flaking away until there was almost nothing, just me suspended in complete black void. I could kind of hold on to reality if I concentrated really hard, but on the other hand I was intrigued to see what happens when I let the darkness devour me. But I didn't let go completely and after a few minutes, everything slowly returned to normal.

Did anyone else experience anything similar? Is it the result of serotonin depletion? I'm kind of a semi-regular LSD user but nothing like that ever happened to me while or after tripping.
>>
Sophie Nickleshaw - Sat, 22 Apr 2017 11:50:15 EST ID:jiFq5u7o No.225318 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>225304
I've had similar things happen to me after MDMA. Your brain is just firing off in weird ways; I've tried to sleep the day after rolling and felt suspended in the middle of nowhere, just hanging in the void. Not dreaming, fully awake, just this odd feeling of everything being gone, eyes open and darkness everywhere, but a matte darkness almost- not pure black, like light did exist here once and it is leaving to warm other places- and me being at the center of it.

It wasn't unenjoyable but it was a little scary. It was rather interesting once I kind of let myself accept and fall into it. I mean, you're bound to experience some things that may freak you out as a result of drug use over time. That is just part and parcel with the positive experiences. One without the other would diminish the drugs I've done and things I've experienced, in my opinion.

I wouldn't worry about it too much~

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.