420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Pink X by Zac - Sat, 05 Aug 2017 19:06:26 EST ID:PlycHtna No.225637 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1501974386886.jpg -(790796B / 772.26KB, 2141x1361) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 790796
Just got some pink 'amber' molly. Anyone ever seen this stuff before? Know how good?
>>
Lydia Bommerway - Sat, 05 Aug 2017 22:27:52 EST ID:abCwL3AZ No.225638 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>225637
pink molly is methylone 10/10 times
nb
>>
Dr. Katz - Mon, 07 Aug 2017 12:58:33 EST ID:vaiSpzA2 No.225640 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>225637
M1 aka methylone for sure. I've never heard of any pink powder testing as MDMA on a test kit or from a lab test. Only methylone and other adulterants when we're talking about this specific drug.
>>
FungalJungle - Tue, 05 Sep 2017 18:48:26 EST ID:Z79UGCJM No.225717 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It could be mdxx, my buddy often gets bags that have been dyed. It's quite obvious that it isnt a naturally occuring color in the rocks themselves though and is rather vibrant sometimes. I have had vibrant purple, sandy brown and a solid grey so far and they've all had a strong reaction to test kits by multiple people, I'm almost positive it's all the same product. He'll even test it infront of you if you buy quantity, I've been told it's done in order the tell which bags go where and to market it in a similar fashion to ecstasy, which is no where to be found where I live. The last round of beans I saw in abundance was over 7 years ago.
That being said, buy a test kit, no one can identify pictures of random crystals online or even confirm they have the same crystals that you have.
Also, whether this helps or not, the pink shit (not from my buddy) that was going around where I live was garbagio. Some of the younger adults I know were eating 4-5 doses in order to get where they wanted to be. I ate a .12 (given to me) of this stuff to test out and felt nothing, zilch and ended up dosing my stuff out of disappointment.
>>
Eliza Nishway - Tue, 19 Sep 2017 00:41:32 EST ID:Zr7QD9Wl No.225737 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>225717
Purple is unfinished Molly that has ALOT of contaminates in it FYI
Like bad bad stuff that doesn't attribute to your buzz that is many times worse than just plain ol' dirty molly.
just because it tests good, doesn't mean its good either.
know about your chemical. don't blindly go on test kits alone.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.