420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Trams and antibiotics. by Nigel Passleham - Sun, 08 Oct 2017 06:46:25 EST ID:A6NHCU29 No.225778 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1507459585459.jpg -(12066B / 11.78KB, 210x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 12066
I recently came into some rolls and i ha ent rolled in like 5 years so im dying to get into these but the thing is i have been taking tramadol and recently a little anitbiotics.i was gonna take it when i got it but i was on tramadol then and after a quick research that was a horrible idea since that combo causes serotonin syndrome. I decided to stop the tramadol and have been off for 52 hours now. I took some codeine on the first day for tram withdrawals but none today and none tomorrow since i hope i can roll at the 72 hour mark. Side note i was on trams for a month at 150 mg a day getting off heroin. No heroin for a month now and no tram for 2 days and no codeine for 1 and i actually feel pretty good, very minor w/ds and slight cravings. I can eat and sleep and got my energy back.

Is 72 hours enough to roll after taking tramadol for a month?

More i portantly i was given some amoxicilin after having a tooth removed the same day i took my last tramadol dose which at day was less than 100mg. More research showed amoxicilin and mdma also having shitty interactions. Ruining the roll pretty much. I was only given 6 500mg amoxi pills and ive taken 5 already witht eh last dose having been exactly 24 hours ago.

The amoxi is what im most worried about my planned time for rolling would be around the. 40 something hour mark ater last amoxicilin dose. Is that enough time?

Im flying back home country in a week so if i dont do the rolls in the next week i have to ditch em since im not gonna risk bringing them on plane and that would be such a waste.
>>
Ebenezer Sockleham - Mon, 09 Oct 2017 00:19:00 EST ID:v0Of9SlC No.225782 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>225778
>in a week

So why not just wait a couple of days until you've finished your course of antibiotics?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.