Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Trusting doctors by Eliza Sonningwill - Thu, 04 Jan 2018 22:46:35 EST ID:L7nBwmpb No.225943 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1515123995184.png -(43045B / 42.04KB, 642x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 43045
So I rolled a bit (200mg) and heard somewhere online that you can make the morning after easier if you take some SSRIs. I don't take them but got a hold of them. Also makes sense as bad-feel-reliever, since you get a hold of the serotonin before it gets sucked into the void.

Well I did and had terrible headaches the next day and was puking. Being afraid of Serotonin syndrome I went to the hospital to check up and avoid dying.

So I arrive there and the doc asks me if that "serotonin syndrome" is chronic. Then even asked again what was that substance called that I've taken. My blood-pressure got checked and he heard into my lungs and send me home with some Metamizole.
I could have died if it got worse.

tl;dr EDUCATE YOURSELF AND DON'T TRUST DOCTORS THEY KNOW HOARSE SHIT
>>
Fanny Grimdale - Fri, 05 Jan 2018 17:38:55 EST ID:t0bxPOQ+ No.225949 Ignore Report Quick Reply
SSRI wont give you serotonin syndrome if you take them with MDMA, MAOIs do. Also SSRI takes weeks of consistent dosage to give the antidepressant effects. Youre full of shit or a retard.

>>225943
>Also makes sense as bad-feel-reliever, since you get a hold of the serotonin before it gets sucked into the void.

Yes. flawless logic.
>>
Ernest Greenway - Sat, 06 Jan 2018 05:18:18 EST ID:v0Of9SlC No.225951 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>225949
The fact that they don't have antidepressant effects immediately doesn't mean that they have no effect in the short term, or that they're not inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin.
I grant that if you take SSRIs regularly they basically stop you from rolling rather than causing serotonin syndrome but there's a whole lot of adaptive changes that happen in the brain with long term SSRIs use, receptor downregulation etc.

I'm always a little sceptical of claims of serotonin syndrome though, it's so easy to confuse with symptoms of drug intoxication and mild SS isn't life threatening or even necessarily unpleasant.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.