Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Couldn't focus on anything on last roll - advice? by Frederick Blackstock - Mon, 08 Jan 2018 15:18:48 EST ID:xxlOyJed No.225953 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1515442728128.jpg -(123617B / 120.72KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 123617
Hey /MDMA/.

I do Ecstacy once a year on a rave/music event in the Netherlands. It's in February every year, and it's a bit of a tradition for me and my friends.

Last year I had a good time but I experienced some uncomfortable stuff. I couldn't focus on the music at all, even though I had looked forward to seeing the DJs for months. I was stuck in a strange loop where all I could think about was:

>Are my friends having a good time? I hope they're having a good time.
>I shouldn't bother them though, they look like they're having fun dancing.
>I'm almost out of water. I should get some water.
>What time is it? How long until the next DJ starts playing?
>I should probably go pee even though I don't feel like peeing.
>I want a cigarette. Maybe I've smoked too much though?
And every time a wave of pleasure came over me:
>Oh man, this feels good. I hope I don't start coming down anytime soon.

In short, I couldn't focus on the moment and probably looked really weird, just constantly checking my pockets, my watch, my water bottle and chain smoking all the time. Looking bad is not a problem though, not in the Netherlands and certainly not at that specific event. I do feel like it really made my experience much worse, though.

Not to tell you my entire life story, but this may have something to do with it. Last year I was in a pretty bad place, being quite depressed and apathic. I had been unemployed without studying for several months, and my ability to concentrate had degraded. This time around I am in a much better place, though my concentration is still not what it was when I used to study.

About 5 hours before taking the pill last time, I had smoked a large amount of Dutch weed which made me sort of "after-burned" - tired and apathic. This was probably a large part in why I couldn't focus on the moment. This time I won't smoke anything until after the event.

These are the reasons I can think of for my weird experience last time.
Does anyone else have advice for how to avoid getting stuck in thought loops next time I take Ecstasy? Am I just overthinking this?

The pills, by the way, are real MDMA with a little bit of speed, tested at around 200mg. I took ~180mg and refilled with ~60-70mg. I was about 100kg 178cm / 220lbs 5'10.

Thanks.

TL;DR: Couldn't live in the moment last time I took Ecstasy. Any advice for next time?
>>
Barnaby Shakespear - Tue, 09 Jan 2018 15:47:24 EST ID:QbAReB2Q No.225957 Ignore Report Quick Reply
sounds like meth
>>
Beatrice Blommerkodge - Mon, 22 Jan 2018 19:39:18 EST ID:l3w0RcbU No.225978 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Sounds like you were a bit depressed and anxious last time OP, it doesn't sound like the weed did you any good either.

Make sure you have a solid 8 hours of sleep the night before and have a good meal a few hours in advance of rolling and I assume it will be a good as the other times.
>>
Basil Barringwell - Wed, 24 Jan 2018 06:48:55 EST ID:yp3N7MoV No.225981 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1516794535453.jpg -(229305B / 223.93KB, 612x792) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I can only assume that the bean (or beans) kicked in pretty hard and you were dealing with it as best as you could. I am a pretty experienced X taker (in terms of how long and common knowledge) and one year I went to an Excision show and felt like I needed to leave (which is rare for me, usually it's the other way around in my group). It's important to note that I was also peaking off two purple Armanis. For some reason I just couldn't take the music and the lights while I was peaking, but after I went outside and puked a little bit I felt A LOT better and was fine.
>>
Phineas Clayfuck - Sun, 28 Jan 2018 10:44:44 EST ID:JesEW0ZI No.225996 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>225953

As a Dutchman who has had these exact symptoms of anxiety and restlessness, not being able to enjoy the moment and overthinking everything, being hyperconscious while using M, I can wholeheartedly recommend taking 1-2 grams of phenibut about 4-5 hours before you pop your pill. Doing this has consistantly resulted in the most amazing rolls (and trips, and stim-sessions, and alcohol binges). Phenibut is honestly a wonderdrug and it mixes perfectly with a lot of other drugs(and legal! you can order it online from many sports and supplement websites). However do be careful, and don't take it more than once a week, because withdrawal symptoms do sometimes occur (depending on the person, some people take it daily without problem) when taken more often than that. Research it and get some.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.