420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
hallucination by Doris Benderridge - Tue, 06 Feb 2018 19:59:37 EST ID:tG+CcxmL No.226031 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1517965177134.jpg -(467324B / 456.37KB, 1200x1871) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 467324
Hi to all.
Some months ago I took an ecstasy pill (but I think it was no MDMA, so I am still courious and maybe someone of you has an idea what this was), I felt stimulated and euphoric for a few minutes and after that I just got really calm, even a bit tired. Later on there was even an flying insect crawling out of my head, whirring down to my hand but it disappeared after some seconds. Yeah well, I have no clue what this was.
>>
Charlotte Findlefot - Wed, 07 Feb 2018 05:16:03 EST ID:ZnWiLgCV No.226032 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>226031
I once got tired like that and napped when rolling too hard, it just wasn’t anything crazy like that. I only fell asleep due to emotions getting overwhelming and eventually sad and kind of upset enough that I just got tired, and napped on the private jet I’d rented for my buddy and I on New Years eve to LA.
What You went through sounds like most definitely not MDMA. Something laced in there to give you that stimulant euphoric feeling at first but other than that? Seems like you were meant to get FUBAR dude. I would tell that story to who gave u that.
And then i’d not get from them anymore.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.