Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Netjester is chatting 24/7 on Twitch and channel subscribers can use his emoticon
Thinking of doing MDMA, only two things I've tried before were weed and kratom. by Hannah Nurrywodge - Fri, 13 Apr 2018 16:54:21 EST ID:WUhIER6u No.226252 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1523652861114.gif -(4054803B / 3.87MB, 236x213) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 4054803
I've got a friend who can supply me with MDMA. I'm pretty light weight when it comes to drugs. Marijuana is the only thing I've taken, and it can really fuck me up at times, depending how much I smoke. Should I just stay way from it, or should I take it anyway? I'm afraid I'll freak out like I do on weed occasionally.
>>
Clara Chammlekitch - Tue, 17 Apr 2018 11:37:54 EST ID:4rRYJFLZ No.226271 Ignore Report Quick Reply
the first time you take it is probably gonna be the best thing in ur life up until then. you cant get freaked out on mdma simply cuz you feel so much happiness and love.
I suggest doing it with you best friends, make sure u got music and lots of water/soft drinks.
My first time was in a car with my best buddies, we went to the countryside and drove around at ridicilous speeds and with music blasting it was probably the most fun ive ever had. recommend it if u have a car
protip: dont smoke weed when ur rolling. smoke it when ur coming down it will take you back to the peak for a while.
>>
Reuben Pittstock - Wed, 18 Apr 2018 19:53:42 EST ID:WUhIER6u No.226276 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>226271
Thanks for responding to my thread. I hear you can die from having too much water because of how MDMA affects your absorption of it. Should I monitor my water intake very carefully? Also, what are the chances of me getting DXM?
>>
Ernest Clabbershaw - Thu, 19 Apr 2018 09:58:03 EST ID:elQRaiH4 No.226277 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>226271
>you cant get freaked out on mdma simply cuz you feel so much happiness and love.
Not true. The come up can be intense and cause people to have anxiety, and set&setting are important too. MDMA can intensify bad feeling as well, you feel everything more intensely.
>>
George Shakeham - Thu, 19 Apr 2018 14:59:05 EST ID:4rRYJFLZ No.226278 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>226277
Yeah you are right. it was kind of careless of me to say that.
Just last time I rolled my friends found out that I had a buprenorphine habit and started to worry about me just as I peaked. I got pretty emotional and became sad and kind of ashamed for hiding my habit from my best friends. It really took me down for a while but we talked it out and had a great night regadless.
>>226276
Nah bro if you dont sweat like hell just drink when you feel thirsty just dont FORGET to drink. Also bring some chewing gum, some people get restless jaws and a dry mouth so gum helps.
And wat do you mean with DXM? cough suppressant??
>>
Basil Buzzcocke - Thu, 19 Apr 2018 18:24:45 EST ID:WUhIER6u No.226280 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>226278
dextromethorphan, so yeah, cough suppressant. I hear some dealers give you pure DXM in pill form, making you think it's E. Apparently it's a pretty dangerous amount, and can get you dehydrated to the point of heat stroke. You can get pretty fucked up if you have enough of that, and it can give you unpleasant visions.
>>
Basil Buzzcocke - Thu, 19 Apr 2018 19:44:49 EST ID:WUhIER6u No.226283 Ignore Report Quick Reply
On a side note, has anyone here taken MDMA while on SSRIs? I'm told they dull the effects of the drug, even outright cancel them out. But then I've heard others say they've rolled while taking an SSRI regularly. I ask because I do take zoloft for OCD and depression. I don't want to give myself serotonin syndrome or just not feel anything.
>>
Martin Gunderridge - Thu, 19 Apr 2018 21:18:43 EST ID:b2vUgMmu No.226285 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>226283
No, do not take serotonergic drugs while on SSRI. At best you won't trip/roll and you stand the chance of giving yourself serotonin syndrome.

The golden rule is no psys or molly until you've been off SSRIs for 30 days. Your tolerance won't likely be baseline at that point but you won't give yourself serotonin syndrome and that's the important thing.
>>
Hamilton Billingspear - Thu, 19 Apr 2018 21:21:53 EST ID:WCFS3PTq No.226286 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>226276
No, you can just die from too much water in general, and people get told to drink lots of water and overdo it. Of course, people also hear this and don't drink enough water, it's a vicious cycle.
>>
Martin Gunderridge - Thu, 19 Apr 2018 21:30:26 EST ID:b2vUgMmu No.226287 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>226280
I don't think I've ever seen dxm in pill form. Other than syrup it's always been liquid gel caps.

Your MDMA should either come as molly (gold/brown crystals stuffed into a gel cap) or as ecstasy (a colorful little pill). Ecstasy you do need to watch out for. Ideally if you get pills check them against ecstasydata.org you might get a hit. Ecstacydata is good place to check out in general because it will give you an idea of what people do actually put into pills to pass off as MDMA.
https://www.ecstasydata.org
>>
Priscilla Pennerpone - Fri, 20 Apr 2018 15:21:18 EST ID:WUhIER6u No.226289 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>226285
I have to stay off of them for 30 days? Oh shit jolly african-american, that sounds like a difficult process. But then, zoloft hasn't really helped me all that much these past few years. Been thinking of cutting the cord any way, as I'm only really taking them to stave off withdrawal effects.
>>
Hannah Bevingford - Sat, 21 Apr 2018 06:19:42 EST ID:4rRYJFLZ No.226292 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Real molly has a sweet scent, very pleasant. Almost like vanilla. But the taste is very bitter and chemical-like. And it looks like light brown "shampagne" or dark brown "cola" or something in between.

DXM is usually white powder or liquid. Cant really say anything about the taste since i've only took it after exctraction from suryp and that leaves a bitter and benzene like taste.

I wouldn't buy capsules tho. Just buy well known pills or pure mdma
>>
Wesley Henkinnot - Sat, 21 Apr 2018 22:08:04 EST ID:WCFS3PTq No.226295 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>226283
Yes, the effects were dulled or entirely negated. Felt like taking caffeine pills or something.
Keep in mind that a lot of pressed pills are full of meth and whatever else, so that'd still effect you if you're on SSRIs.

>>226289
>I have to stay off of them for 30 days?

Yeah, pretty much it's about the changes in the way your brain works that they cause as well as how long it takes to eliminate the drug. The same reason they take 4-6 weeks to have any effect essentially.

>>226285
>The golden rule is no psys or molly until you've been off SSRIs for 30 days. Your tolerance won't likely be baseline at that point but you won't give yourself serotonin syndrome and that's the important thing.

Fair point about MDMA in terms of effects. Depending on half life though the SSRI will be eliminated from your body long before then so there's no real danger of serotonin syndrome. It's almost impossible to get SS from combining classical psychadelics and an SSRI though.
>>
Hugh Dopperstock - Sun, 22 Apr 2018 14:50:55 EST ID:WUhIER6u No.226298 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>226295
I take zoloft, and I think the half-life is like.... two weeks or something. But you'd still recommend waiting 4 to 6 weeks any way? I guess I can handle it if I'm doing something else that takes the place of SSRIs. I've been told shrooms on very low doses are good for depression and OCD.
>>
Ebenezer Pisslemick - Tue, 24 Apr 2018 10:57:07 EST ID:TFtUgqSt No.226302 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>226298
maybe you should just, yknow, not take molly. you dont get a prize for trying every drug out there, trust me
>>
Angus Backleman - Wed, 25 Apr 2018 04:42:12 EST ID:WCFS3PTq No.226307 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>226298
The half life is ~26 hours. If you're taking 200mg daily it'd take about 8 x 26 hours to have <1mg in your blood stream. Leaving it 10 days or so is probably a safe bet, but even then, it will take longer than that for your brain to return to normal. Withdrawals from Zoloft usually last at least 3 weeks probably more. During that time the effects of MDMA will still be reduced, though probably quite as much.

Seriously though, SSRI withdrawals are not a lot of fun at all and if you don't think you're going to stop taking them long term it's not worth putting yourself through the ordeal just to roll. The physical symptoms are bad enough, and the mental ones are usually worse.
Some people with depression also find their symptoms are worse for up to a couple of weeks after rolling.
>>
Angus Backleman - Wed, 25 Apr 2018 04:44:25 EST ID:WCFS3PTq No.226308 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>226307
You can still do psychadelics on SSRIs, you may need to take a higher dose though.
See how they effects you first obviously.
nb

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.