Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
How do you know? by Walter Foddlestune - Wed, 25 Apr 2018 13:31:38 EST ID:pRDpW++r No.226310 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1524677498355.png -(197417B / 192.79KB, 245x342) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 197417
When the /mdma/ starts to work, what's the first thing you notice?

For me, I feel my heart beating extremely fast, like it's going into overdrive without making me feel like I'm dying.
Next thing is my hearing changes; sound feels like it's coming from behind me, as though my brain thinks sound comes from a different direction (this is immediately followed by everything sounding better).
>>
Jack Nindernatch - Thu, 03 May 2018 01:56:06 EST ID:7PU+ZbLn No.226330 Ignore Report Quick Reply
some feeling I'll call a light coming from inside my brain and getting as big as all my head in about 3 seconds, then immediately everything looks in hd and I can start feeling the music in my face and arms
>>
Charles Turveyway - Thu, 03 May 2018 14:40:36 EST ID:pRDpW++r No.226333 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>226330
thank you so much for posting this it was really cool to read about how others experience this
interesting how you 'feel' the music in your face and arms, I feel it in my stomach, as i would feel dread or happyiness sober
>>
James Gubblelat - Wed, 09 May 2018 03:43:33 EST ID:so3TYsjD No.226346 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It's pretty vague and generic but on MDMA like most drugs I take orally I'll get this feeling like something is about to happen, like I'm on the slow initial climb of a roller coaster.

With MDMA specifically, after this feeling I'll start to think about everything that's been worrying me recently and realize it's actually not shit, this makes me feel really good which makes those everything's fine feelings a lot stronger, which makes me even happier and then we're off.
>>
Dr Seward - Fri, 11 May 2018 06:28:51 EST ID:xvk+QqKz No.226349 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Starts in my groin and that Mandy feeling spreads to the rest of my body.
>>
Sophie Bunningforth - Sun, 13 May 2018 11:58:54 EST ID:pRDpW++r No.226350 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1526227134587.jpg -(243407B / 237.70KB, 850x1105) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>226346
>I'll get this feeling like something is about to happen, like I'm on the slow initial climb of a roller coaster.
ah yes that's relatable. even when i distract myself with a youtube vid for example i still feel something 'coming up'

>I'll start to think about everything that's been worrying me recently and realize it's actually not shit
this i also recognize. all my worries just go away, and it almost makes me feel silly for worrying about them in the first place.
>which makes those everything's fine feelings a lot stronger, which makes me even happier and then we're off.
that's interesting how the feeling 'builds up' from those kinds of thoughts, this combined with that 'slow rollercoaster climb' feeling sounds like a nice gradual come up. thank you for sharing!

>>226349
>Starts in my groin and that Mandy feeling spreads to the rest of my body.
that seems like an unusual spot! excuse me for asking, but since it originates there, is the feeling of a sort of sexual nature, or is it really just that good 'ol mandy feeling?
thank you also for sharing
>>
Frederick Pirringman - Wed, 30 May 2018 18:07:38 EST ID:PwQetLkX No.226394 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I feel it in my legs first. "Oh shit" and i stand up and freak out for about 10 seconds before the awesomeness s tarts.
>>
Wesley Chamblesark - Tue, 05 Jun 2018 17:39:44 EST ID:o+w9cXaf No.226400 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Before the onset really hits i'll start to feel pretty cold. Then, pretty much all at once, colors get vivid and small visual details get a little swimmy and the lovely happiness and appreciation for life hits.
>>
Alice Deshnick - Wed, 06 Jun 2018 18:07:10 EST ID:Y2sIyDRp No.226409 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528322830524.png -(95678B / 93.44KB, 426x364) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>226394
>I feel it in my legs first. "Oh shit" and i stand up and freak out for about 10 seconds before the awesomeness s tarts.
This makes me want to try and focus on that specific area at the start of my next roll. Is the feeling similar to the feeling you get in your legs when riding a fast elevator, like, do they feel weaker or just plain indescribably 'weird'?

>>226400
>Before the onset really hits i'll start to feel pretty cold
>Then, pretty much all at once, colors get vivid and small visual details get a little swimmy and the lovely happiness and appreciation for life hits.
That's interesting! Do you get warm immediately as well after the cold period? (assuming you're not doing some kind of physical activity by then)
>>
Oliver Daffingspear - Wed, 20 Jun 2018 16:43:27 EST ID:iRuLZTdP No.226433 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Whenever I've rolled on MDMA the first thing to hit me is my legs turn to jelly, I'm lucky I tend to do it alone because once it hits I'll usually end up on the floor. I specifically remember it hitting me while I was stood up and I collapsed onto my bed and just let myself slide off the side of it as my vision started to get brighter
>>
Eugene Debbleladge - Thu, 21 Jun 2018 06:28:07 EST ID:2LCvYhCE No.226434 Ignore Report Quick Reply
starts in the upper thighs then spreads in all directions, more intensely upwards through the groin and stomach, up my throat like rainbow sunshine is going to bust out of my mouth while it's seeping into my hindbrain then forwards and i'm all hnnnnng
>>
Fuck Munkinsire - Fri, 22 Jun 2018 07:16:08 EST ID:43Xjd+ob No.226435 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529666168473.jpg -(38262B / 37.37KB, 485x303) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>226400
> feel cold
This is due to temperature sensitivity because of that same affect which makes you react to physical feelings more. Like, if someone hugs you its the best ever, you feel temperatures more and will get cold suddenly.

>>226394
This happens to me, I don’t exactly feel it anywhere specific but I jump up suddenly rolling tits. For me, I know when I begin smiling for no apparent reason at all.

One time, kinda funny, I was just beginning and walking down the street at night with my friend who noticed when i began getting angry that our rolls were not working, like, more angry than he’d seen me before, that it must have kicked in because my emotions were Flairing up.. so he pinched me and screamed like R2-D2 and then we ran down the street happy as balls before he told me thats how he knew it was working.

lol
>>
Martin Sittingdock - Tue, 03 Jul 2018 00:02:48 EST ID:YmMFu5BM No.226458 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Generally, I'll feel a warm flush and that psychedelic drunken feeling come over my body.
>>
Simon Nugglewut - Tue, 17 Jul 2018 15:55:24 EST ID:quDzVz/a No.226488 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Serious butterflies in my stomach and then I start to sweat as I get the MDMA headspace and my skin gets more and more tingly until I'm rolling on the ground in euphoria (if it's a really good pill that is)

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.