Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
coordination by Molly Blackville - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 17:11:14 EST ID:Fyh+Ae58 No.226419 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1528924274462.jpg -(202925B / 198.17KB, 800x533) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 202925
/b/
help us coordinating our drug rutine.
The event we are planning involves renting a small cottage and spending the night in the forest.
4 different people, with specific reactions.
3 given drugs - LSD, MDMA, THC
we want to use the 3 available substance in a way, that everyone is at his best at the same time.

1st person:
Never tried LSD, had a hard time with MDMA after a session of drinking.
MDMA really kicked in, some memory were lost.
Looked extremely affected and hazed.
Had some mental coping problems for a week or two.

2nd person:
Everything kicks in really slow. Never tried LSD.
Good experiences with MDMA, medium intensitiy that last long.
Usually peaks when others come down.

3rd person:
Liked his 2 LSD trip.
MDMA kicks in really fast. After intense peak, coming down is depressing.
Experience diziness for couple of days after bigger MDMA dosage.

4th person:
The most balanced of the lot.
Mentally 'resistant', may have huge defese mechaisms for opening up.
Had the most experience with everything.
>>
Molly Blackville - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 17:12:17 EST ID:Fyh+Ae58 No.226420 Ignore Report Quick Reply
sorry about the /b/, I'm just trying to reach out to wider audience. :)
>>
Angus Gondlechire - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 21:02:05 EST ID:39lEeLOA No.226421 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>226419
Edibles would be safe.
Two first timers for LSD may be rough if the one spirals and then the other spirals after into a mess of running opposite directions in the woods.
MDMA should be fine if you abstain from alcohol, the person the peaks when others come down should just rail it if they can't make sure their stomach is empty.

5-HTP to stop the "i am a bitch" mdma hangover
>>
William Dommershit - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 05:05:58 EST ID:zC5Izl1B No.226423 Ignore Report Quick Reply
do lsd first couple hours b4 mandy, dont wanna comedown from rolling while you're still fried. save the weed or whatever to wind things down
>>
Hannah Doblingson - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 19:37:19 EST ID:39lEeLOA No.226424 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>226423
I retract my statement of doing edibles or maybe mdma.

Do all three op

DO IT

FAGGOT(<3)
>>
Walter Nurringbury - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 21:08:50 EST ID:f115uJEm No.226425 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1 and 3 you go smoke some dank. 4 gets mdma and 2 gets leftover lsd so we can babysit him perfectly.
>this is a setup

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.