420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Jock itch? by Samuel Boshforth - Sat, 21 Jan 2017 13:39:49 EST ID:W65IpORT No.54701 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1485023989591.jpg -(32562B / 31.80KB, 477x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 32562
Ah, thank you for seeing me at such short notice, Doctor 420.

*sits down*

Well, I'll get right to it. For the past 6 months or so I've had a rash or discolored skin around the base of my penis, both groins, and the entire "mons pubis" area. The border between the normal skin and the discolored skin is quite sharp. It doesn't hurt but sometimes it feels very itchy. Let me just show it to y- oh.... this is a worksafe board you say? I'm sorry

*puts pants back on*

Anyway, I've been to two different doctors about it and they both prescribed antifungal cream. First I had clotrimazole %1 cream, then I was prescribed daktarin/miconazole 2% cream. Neither cream has helped get rid of the problem. I'm guessing it's some kind of "jock itch" but none of the antifungal cream has helped. What would you suggest I try next?

Thanks for your help
>>
Alice Pongerwudge - Mon, 23 Jan 2017 23:27:23 EST ID:g69ys+yI No.54710 Ignore Report Quick Reply
maybe a bar of soap
>>
Phyllis Dremblewill - Tue, 24 Jan 2017 14:27:35 EST ID:ELzDWMRI No.54717 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Use Triamcimilone cream.
>>
Charlotte Cundlewater - Thu, 26 Jan 2017 04:25:45 EST ID:EUSxA8Rw No.54729 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Comment>>54701

Keep those area dry(baby-powder and dry completely after shower). You can also try using tea-tree oil in those areas.
>>
Shitting Guvingchure - Wed, 15 Mar 2017 04:09:57 EST ID:9I0gJMQP No.54847 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>54729
this is a bad suggestion
if your skin is excoriated you do not want to add irritants
see a dermatologist
might not be tinea cruris if antifungals do not work
>>
Samuel Muzzlewodge - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 00:09:31 EST ID:NHGTafh1 No.54850 Ignore Report Quick Reply
it's hard to say. the distinct border leads me to guess a fungal infection, or systemic response like psoriasis. i agree with previous poster, you will only get clear answers from a dermatologist

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.