420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Got steroid shots in my wrists and my hands hurt by Rebecca Pibblestadging - Sat, 25 Feb 2017 00:30:23 EST ID:QfjwpXzU No.54823 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1488000623912.jpg -(23212B / 22.67KB, 470x336) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 23212
I have carpal tunnel and my neurologist gave me a steroid shot in each wrist today. Within an hour my right index finger and thumb had went numb and then my index finger ached and felt like it needed to be popped. A few hours later my left thumb started aching and hasn't stopped. I can barely use it. What the hell? I thought this shit was supposed to help?
>>
Barnaby Gorringfork - Sat, 25 Feb 2017 15:35:32 EST ID:M5K8HUTL No.54825 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>54823
Whether taking blood or iv/injections the hands are just not a real good place to poke needles into. Unfortunately. Hopefully it will subside quickly and hopefully the injections are meant to last at least a week. Justa thought, try soaking these in dissolved epsom salts, then rinse and put lotion on them. May sound like BS, but epsom salts can make swelling go down to normal and pain subside and numbness back to normal in mere minutes. At least I found it to be a must to have, even possiblt better than the injections to begin with. I am a believer in
these so-called salts, which is actually magnesium sulfate.
>>
Reuben Bimmlekadge - Sun, 26 Feb 2017 07:15:09 EST ID:QfjwpXzU No.54828 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1488111309392.gif -(54961B / 53.67KB, 400x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>54825

Yesterday I woke up and every single finger on both hands hurt,both wrists,I could barely move my left thumb at all and when I did I wanted to scream. Today is the same. I'm calling my neurologist in the morning,this is not normal. Even with the carpal tunnel they don't normally hurt this much,it's mostly numbness and strange sensations not straight up joint pain.
>>
Clara Sundersore - Tue, 28 Feb 2017 16:51:31 EST ID:NHGTafh1 No.54833 Ignore Report Quick Reply
im tired of posting this. you don't have carpal tunnel, you have two, one in each wrist. the tunnel through your carpal bones. you wrongly think you have carpal tunnel syndrome, when you are almost definitely suffering from lateral epicondylitis. pressure, heat and stretching into the forearm extensor muscles (especially near the lateral epicondyle) will resolve the issue. they are probably impinging the radial and median nerves. stop poking needles into your capsular ligaments you retard, they can barely ever heal, and if they do its always weaker at the injury site
>>
Frederick Pockwater - Thu, 02 Mar 2017 03:59:41 EST ID:QfjwpXzU No.54834 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>54833
This is the first they had me do the steroid shots at my neurologist's office,he gave the shots and I will not let them do it again. I've had a nerve study done and my neurologist says it's carpal tunnel syndrome. I'll take his word over a salty fucker trying to tell me I have fucking tennis elbow on 420chan.
>>
Fuck Giffingpot - Thu, 09 Mar 2017 17:48:13 EST ID:WuLpUCLl No.54838 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>54833
post at a lot of carpal tunnel group hangouts do ya?,

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.