420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Elevated Alt/Ast Liver Enyzme counts by Nell Humblehag - Wed, 08 Mar 2017 19:22:06 EST ID:0t6kNPeC No.54836 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489018926888.png -(119584B / 116.78KB, 320x263) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 119584
Recent tests came back and I got a reading of 161(IU/L) for ALT and 55(IU/L) for AST.. They've both risen slightly since another test conducted about a month ago... Obviously, this is indicative of some kind of liver damage, and I'm extremely worried because I need dat Liver to metabolize other medications, like Accutane and Estradiol (neither of which I've started, btw, so that's not the cause) How concerned should I be? Is this possibly related to something more transient and less threatening, or am I totally fucked?
>>
Albert Fazzlededging - Thu, 09 Mar 2017 01:13:28 EST ID:jLED4El2 No.54837 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489040008744.jpg -(143599B / 140.23KB, 768x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
The only way you'll really figure out how bad your liver damage is by getting an ultrasound or an endoscopy. I had pain in my liver for a long time after drinking alcohol and I found out I had a mild fatty liver and enlarged liver. I took a break from drinking for 5 months and ate food that helps the liver heal and didn't have much problems since. I did drink beer just recently after abstaining and didn't have any problems. I would take a break from anything like drugs or alcohol and get an ultrasound if you want to know for sure.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.