420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Small itchy bumps on left booby by Shit Sunninghall - Sun, 26 Mar 2017 01:25:24 EST ID:EUSxA8Rw No.54878 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1490505924716.png -(654783B / 639.44KB, 873x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 654783
I'm going to see a physician eventually, but in the mean-time. I would like some insight on what may be the cause. It's itchy, dry, flaky and near the nipple. I've used lotion, hoping it was just dry skin in the beginning, but to no avail.

I've started using anti-bacterial/fungal ointments on it, because it may be fungal in nature. It doesn't seem to be contagious or spreading.

I've had this issue a few times last year too near the nipples, but it eventually went away. I thought it may be because of dry skin that got irritated near a sensitive area.

I apologize for the not so great quality of photo. I don't have a good quality picture taking device.

Anyways... thank-you in advance for any help.
>>
Derluft - Sat, 01 Apr 2017 03:45:45 EST ID:raKP/BhD No.54898 Ignore Report Quick Reply
The bumps, are they flat, raised or both? - I presume they're raised from your statement being bumps. Also, do you breast feed/receive oral foreplay to your nipples? - If so, not properly washing away all saliva afterwards may contribute toward a bacterial infection.

Alternatively, it may be ring-worm (type of fungal infection) or even heat rash.
>>
Isabella Surringstone - Mon, 03 Apr 2017 00:04:36 EST ID:EUSxA8Rw No.54899 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1491192276147.png -(2025514B / 1.93MB, 1457x963) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>54898
They were raised, now they are more flat. The area got a bit wider and redder. It's still not contagious, has not spread anywhere else, just contained in that one area.

I do not breast-feed, nor have children. I have received oral on my nipple area in the past, but not recently. I have been seeing someone new, I've used his clean towel, slept on his bed and used his blanket before this happened.

From what I've seen(picture wise), it does look like ringworm. I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday, so I'll hopefully know what it is.

I have an updated picture, it got worse.
>>
Matilda Broddleworth - Mon, 03 Apr 2017 16:21:34 EST ID:C99QMTv3 No.54900 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>54899
Ringworm is pretty easy to get. As well get rid of. good luck
>>
Angus Brallyway - Mon, 03 Apr 2017 23:10:52 EST ID:PIrNNKId No.54901 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>54899

Yeah. That's an early fungal infection. Best of luck with the meds.

Also, it's 420chan, unless your face or identifying tats are involved, no censors needed.
Which reminds me, I should post to /ga/.
>>
James Hevingdin - Tue, 04 Apr 2017 01:04:37 EST ID:VzEPtqlW No.54902 Ignore Report Quick Reply
please post your tits. delete exif data and zoom in so there are no identifying things in the image. your tits look round and perky and i would like to see them.
>>
Nell Nondlemack - Wed, 12 Apr 2017 19:56:25 EST ID:2up3vfHc No.54921 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Nice boob OP

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.