420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Pains by Gorilla ass - Mon, 10 Apr 2017 02:13:28 EST ID:uZBu65cJ No.54915 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1491804808897.jpg -(288775B / 282.01KB, 1253x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 288775
What does it feel like to break a bone badly?
What is the worst pain you have ever had?
Can you put it on a scale I might understand?
Like it is so many times worse than an elbow tattoo?
>>
Samuel Ceshgold - Thu, 13 Apr 2017 18:43:44 EST ID:fbd0xKYG No.54922 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>What does it feel like to break a bone badly?
Pretty unpleasant, I'd imagine.

>What is the worst pain you have ever had?
Spasm in my anus

>Can you put it on a scale I might understand?
On a scale of one to ten, it was a solid six and a half

>Like it is so many times worse than an elbow tattoo?
I dunno, that's like trying to compare apples and oranges tbh
>>
Martin Giffingridge - Fri, 14 Apr 2017 14:17:37 EST ID:vGxT4net No.54923 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I don't know, but I know what a dislocation feels like, and it's so painful you cannot move the affected limb (it's not mechanically possible anyway).

Cramps in the legs from a Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome.

I don't want to exaggerate, but I rated it 10/10 when asked at the hospital. The muscle contractions were so hard I thought it would break my legs. I asked my parents to take me to the hospital because I couldn't walk on my own.

I don't think it's in the same realm of pain than what I endured that night.
>>
Nigel Sinderchig - Mon, 24 Apr 2017 09:49:39 EST ID:AeOVS/0k No.54934 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>54915
I dunno. I've heard it can vary.
Shitty opiod turds that literally cause anal fissures or a serious back injury.
The turds won't come out so you are sitting there with blood coming out of your ass in complete shock and fear. It is nothing short of terrifying. The pain is bad but the fear on top really does you in. The back injury, well, If I had a gun, I would have been close to shooting myself it was so painful. I couldn't walk or move or do anything.
Apparently the shit they did for my back was comparable to getting a tattoo in pain. It felt good compared to where I was at. I ended up puking from the pain before it was all said and done.
>>
Martin Himmleman - Mon, 24 Apr 2017 23:39:59 EST ID:SKV4s3w/ No.54935 Ignore Report Quick Reply
when a bone is badly broken, there is excruciating and immediate pain that sears from the break to the brain in continuous pulsating waves which only increase as time goes on and the swelling increases. bones are vascular with arteries and veins running through them, so broken bones actually bleed and depending on the bone you could bleed to death if left unattended. also often with broken bones or torn joints there is a distinct wave of nausea, as your entire body just goes "something really fucking bad has occurred to the body" and sometimes people vomit. it also paralyzes you since any tiny movement causes the broken bone to shift, sending a fresh wave of horrific pain up to the brain, or if the break has jagged edges, sawing into soft tissue like muscles and ligaments. i was an EMT and i've seen many breaks and sprains. i think the most painful is a comminuted fracture of the femur, since it is the largest bone. sometimes crushing injuries are comparatively less painful because the nerves are crushed and you cannot feel the pain beyond the crushing point, so it only feels like 3 daggers of fire instead of 50.

i personally am lucky/a spoiled faggot and have not sustained any really bad injuries. i once sprained my spine failing a back handspring, that was pretty bad. hurt to stand up straight for a couple weeks, but it was nothing compared to some people's terrible injuries.
>>
Graham Bengerhod - Sat, 29 Apr 2017 19:57:14 EST ID:cavfRsLo No.54938 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I broke my right femur.

Initial pain I thought I'd just tore a muscle, wasn't till I was xrayd at the hospital they found a clead break just above the knee.

The pain I'd liken to getting your finger slammed in a door but the pain doesn't go away for like 2 months and every time you move it gets fresh.

Worse all the muscles around it get sore because of non use, my back is still tight a yea and a bit later.

Worse then the pain is laying in a bed pissing in a jar for a month till you can use a walking frame to kinda hop around. And the low mood/kinda depressive like symptoms you get from being in a room bedlocked for months with minimal interaction save your mom/carer/wife/kids/few mares that visit. Your whole life is over for a fee months.

All in all, wouldnotsuggest/10

And all the rehab work to get you leg back to functioning kinda the same as your other one.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.