420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Crown fell out, can i put it back in my self? by jame randi - Tue, 11 Apr 2017 18:02:07 EST ID:4cIxB3VS No.54918 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1491948127732.jpg -(37627B / 36.75KB, 640x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 37627
So I live in a foreign country and can't seek above board dental attention.
One of my crown fell out.
It was just held in with some sort of dental glue before from the dentist. My question is can I just buy the special glue online or something and re attach it my self or is this something best left to a dentist?
>>
William Honningfuck - Tue, 11 Apr 2017 20:06:37 EST ID:uZBu65cJ No.54919 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>54918
Im not expert, but if it just glues on.. sounds easy enough, just get it to set straight. I am more than sure you can buy the glue, just google what kind it is.
It wouldnt kill you to not wear it either but that is a risk to take
>>
james randi - Thu, 20 Apr 2017 17:54:22 EST ID:57GSr9N6 No.54930 Ignore Report Quick Reply
bump
>>
Hannah Blirryforth - Sun, 23 Apr 2017 19:52:01 EST ID:yCuTbERT No.54932 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>54930
Common sense, if there is such a thing, would suggest that you seek out a dentist.
>>
Reuben Bebberbock - Mon, 15 May 2017 21:40:12 EST ID:IuzjpJ/C No.54955 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>54918

If you want it fixed, go dentist. You might think you've got it lined up perfectly, but if you fuck it up and it need to be corrected in the future there's always the chance a home job could do somethign unforseen. Like what if you accidentally glue some kind of plaque under the crown and end up creating a cavity that they can't readily access without first burning all the glue off?
That's just one possible way it could go wrong

That being said, that's the responsible solution for an ideal world. If you're in desperate financial straights and literally can't go dentist, maybe you can do it yourself and just roll the dice, stick it out as long as you can bear it. But it's your call.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.