420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
fucked my ankle up again by Basil Sonkindale - Sat, 15 Apr 2017 07:35:04 EST ID:y1JyjQur No.54924 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1492256104138.png -(710669B / 694.01KB, 540x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 710669
i rolled my ankle last night and i want to fucking die

last time i did this i feel like the pain lasted so long.... tips and or tricks?

tyvm in advance
>>
Edward Blathershit - Tue, 18 Apr 2017 01:46:00 EST ID:vCTHehSw No.54929 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>contrast treatment
indicated for: fluid retention, joint injury (your ankle), bruising

apply hot and cold alternating to the site of the injury, 15 mins hot 15 mins cold, repeating at least 3 times (the more the better, i would personally do like 10 cycles). when you sprain a joint you pull/compress and slightly tear/crush the ligaments and possibly cartilage in the joint. these tissues are avascular and do not have a direct supply of blood or lymph to facilitate the healing process. however, interstitial fluid can be transported to more vascular tissue through this contrast treatment, as heat causes vasodilation and cold causes vasoconstriction, generating a pumping action of the blood and lymph vessels in the area

things for hot: electric heating pad, hot water bottle (my favorite), heating stones in hot water, thermacare heat patches, rice/bean/whatever pouches that you microwave

things for cold: cold pack kept in the freezer, ziploc bag of ice with paper towel around it to catch condensation and minimize the intensity of the cold, or something like a frozen bag of vegetables if you don't have ice

>stretching
stretch muscles of leg: quads, adductors, hams, calf, tib. ant.

>ROM
move the ankle joint cautiously, stopping if there is pain, but on a daily and regular basis until free full movement is achieved

>weed
smoke that shit it cures cancer nigga

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.