Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

I loth a toof by Hugh Blengerspear - Wed, 24 May 2017 06:36:07 EST ID:ozE5OiPI No.54968 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1495622167540.gif -(1398676B / 1.33MB, 256x196) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1398676
So my two lower central teeth were loose as fuck and one just fell out, the other one any time now. I've tried googling it phrased in different ways but all I get back are answers for broken/knocked-out/baby teeth and I can't figure out what to do for self-treating, like is it absolutely imperative to seal it up or will it close up on its own? What are home treatments are there for what is now where the tooth used to be? What did our ancestors do about this? It's not bleeding or anything, not really any noticable sensation either besides feeling my tongue in where the tooth used to be. I did glean something about saltwater gargling so I am gonna start doing that as a routine, but what else should I do or know? Also, how long​ do I have before that weird jaw shrinking thing I read about once before starts to happen? Would me being a bit of a jawclencher happen to help with slowing that down?
>>
Thomas Wizzlekudging - Wed, 24 May 2017 09:37:29 EST ID:JavDLAWL No.54969 Ignore Report Quick Reply
With the teeth gone there iis nothing to support the bone, your alveolar ridge will begin to resorb immadiately.
>>
Isabella Pobberham - Fri, 26 May 2017 13:00:29 EST ID:WdQDUYFT No.54970 Ignore Report Quick Reply
So I'm guessing they fell out from rot? You dip bro? This will only get worse and it seems like you're not going to a dentist. Your other teeth will also begin to shift.
>>
Magder - Thu, 14 Dec 2017 10:20:56 EST ID:rp+qv/HU No.55201 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You may need a dental dam of sorts. Also, implants in the future for the lost tooth.
>>
William Dablingstot - Sun, 17 Dec 2017 11:44:53 EST ID:pbyt1l81 No.55202 Ignore Report Quick Reply
what caused your teeth to fall out?
>>
Fuck Hunkinwick - Sat, 20 Oct 2018 12:47:39 EST ID:R0Ou9c8/ No.55629 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1540054059153.jpg -(358015B / 349.62KB, 736x946) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>54969
Who needs a dentist when you can grow new ones using relatively inexpensive 100% virgin coconut oil? Dentists are understandably trying their hardest to suppress knowledge of this technique, but I'm going to share the little known secret with you here! I must be clear that I only recommend this procedure when ones nasal passages are entirely clear. You are going to have your mouth closed for a considerable amount of time and will be at risk of oxygen deprivation if nasal passages are blocked. Please do no attempt the following if you have so much as a sniffle!
So, normal dosage is 3x tablespoons coconut oil orally, but crucially DO NOT Swallow as it is not meant to be digested - just pleasantly swish with air in your cheeks, and manoeuvre around with your tongue for about an hour. Many clinical studies (including groundbreaking experimental laboratory research using guinea pigs fitted with tiny chinstraps) on human research subjects are continuing to conclusively prove the truth - that the miraculous properties of the coconut oil actually reprogram your DNA to create brand new teeth!
Don't be shocked to find you regrow baby teeth first (which will eventually fall out of their own accord, as when you were young) but our aim are the beautiful white adult teeth that will replace them. It's truly a second chance for people professionally diagnosed with toothbrushophobia, or people who've been enjoying entire cakes and kilos of cinder toffee eaten periodically throughout the day for years, and even the English.
This technique was actually perfected by Aborigines who harvested their fresh yellow (they were believed to be optimal between the green and brown stages) coconuts by boat in the Great Australian Coconut Plains of the Great Barrier Reef using boomerangs. The coconuts would be pressed by the women of the Tribe with their bare feet in the boats as the men paddled.
Each member would use the same oil. The Tribe leader would be the first to use the oil, which he did for approximately an hour, then he'd spit the oil back into the empty shell of a coconut and pass it on for each tribe member to swish in turn. Women and children would be the last to consume, and by this time the oil would sometimes resemble soup. When all members were finished, the precious used oil would not be wasted as it contained the high calories needed for survival in such harsh conditions. It would finally be recycled and consumed in traditional culinary dishes. Witchity grubs and bark sautéed in the oil over fire and served hot were a favourite aborigine appetiser.
But i'm going off topic.
I think you'll find the technique works especially well combined with a little love tap on the Anus with a stainless steel spoon. This is a personal preference I find rather comforting after such an experience, but I ask you to at least try it once. One must use a stainless steel teaspoon of oil smeared around the Anus if under 5ft 6in tall, and a larger tablespoon if over this height. Push gently as if to defecate, and rub in gentle circles with the rear of the spoon for comfort.
Finally, I believe one must mimic the Aborigines method as closely as possible for maximum results. Passing the oil on to your remaining family members in turn is encouraged, and incredibly respectful.
Even tenants and lodgers - anyone who lives in the same building - can benefit.
May you and your family enjoy a lifetime of using your new grown teeth.
Good luck.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.