Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
I loth a toof by Hugh Blengerspear - Wed, 24 May 2017 06:36:07 EST ID:ozE5OiPI No.54968 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1495622167540.gif -(1398676B / 1.33MB, 256x196) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1398676
So my two lower central teeth were loose as fuck and one just fell out, the other one any time now. I've tried googling it phrased in different ways but all I get back are answers for broken/knocked-out/baby teeth and I can't figure out what to do for self-treating, like is it absolutely imperative to seal it up or will it close up on its own? What are home treatments are there for what is now where the tooth used to be? What did our ancestors do about this? It's not bleeding or anything, not really any noticable sensation either besides feeling my tongue in where the tooth used to be. I did glean something about saltwater gargling so I am gonna start doing that as a routine, but what else should I do or know? Also, how long​ do I have before that weird jaw shrinking thing I read about once before starts to happen? Would me being a bit of a jawclencher happen to help with slowing that down?
>>
Thomas Wizzlekudging - Wed, 24 May 2017 09:37:29 EST ID:JavDLAWL No.54969 Ignore Report Quick Reply
With the teeth gone there iis nothing to support the bone, your alveolar ridge will begin to resorb immadiately.
>>
Isabella Pobberham - Fri, 26 May 2017 13:00:29 EST ID:WdQDUYFT No.54970 Ignore Report Quick Reply
So I'm guessing they fell out from rot? You dip bro? This will only get worse and it seems like you're not going to a dentist. Your other teeth will also begin to shift.
>>
Magder - Thu, 14 Dec 2017 10:20:56 EST ID:rp+qv/HU No.55201 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You may need a dental dam of sorts. Also, implants in the future for the lost tooth.
>>
William Dablingstot - Sun, 17 Dec 2017 11:44:53 EST ID:pbyt1l81 No.55202 Ignore Report Quick Reply
what caused your teeth to fall out?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.