420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Ford Hospital by Molly Clittingham - Sun, 02 Jul 2017 00:03:53 EST ID:WR1Kv1rH No.55040 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1498968233255.jpg -(59041B / 57.66KB, 988x556) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 59041
I lost my gallbladder recently. I've been many things but never this. I have never felt this lost. This is worse than devolution. It feels like I've lost a close friend, forever.
>>
Derluft - Sun, 01 Oct 2017 07:58:12 EST ID:lLXpVqRB No.55126 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1506859092596.jpg -(2309119B / 2.20MB, 1725x2327) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>55040
Yeah, I've had the same feeling before when a mole directly in the center of my chest, almost as if it were a holy trinity with my nipples, was removed to test for cancer when I was a kid; luckily nothing was there, but it all comes down to identity and who you see yourself as; there was once a survey for how people felt once they were tested positive for HIV/AIDS, and at first people obviously did not like it at all but once certain people found out that their positive was a false-positive, they were actually more disappointed and even sadder than when they found out they had contracted HIV because they lost their identity.

Sooner or later you'll identify whom you are without your gallbladder, but the more important thing is to truly know who you are and accept it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.