420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Acid Reflux Aspiration Pneumonia by Coochie Coo - Sat, 05 Aug 2017 15:27:39 EST ID:xBxmKR6P No.55066 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1501961259169.jpg -(90840B / 88.71KB, 624x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 90840
Hey Guys. I'm turning here as a last resort, as my doctor tends to be a dick and isn't always the most helpful. I have Acid Reflux. It Refluxes into my mouth and lungs so badly that since February it's given me pneumonia on almost a monthly basis. I am prescribed antibiotics and it goes away - for a couple of weeks, and then the process of aspiring the stomach acid, getting asthma because of it, using ventolin and coughing up phlegm that tastes like what I ate the day before begins. This goes on until the pneumonia starts again. This condition I believe is known as Acid Reflux Aspiration Pnemonitis.

I'm on Rabeprazole (ppi), Zantac (h2), tums, gaviscon, and none of it even touches the issue or helps. I've been on antibiotics monthly since last october, and i'm just looking for anything that could help me or that I could bring up with my doctor, whether it's conventional medicine or natural.
>>
Barnaby Wummlegold - Fri, 11 Aug 2017 18:34:38 EST ID:omRzDOLo No.55073 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I used to take omeprazole for my acid reflux and it cleared it up. Then I stopped drinking like a fish and I didn't need the omeprazole anymore. I've started drinking again now and my reflux is back, so I either need to quit drinking or get more omeprazole.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.