420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Dehydration by Simon Bunbanks - Sun, 15 Oct 2017 12:55:41 EST ID:hAd2f6Ph No.55138 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1508086541800.jpg -(47042B / 45.94KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 47042
Seems like I'm chronically dehydrated. Piss is dark orange, my eyes and mouth are dry as shit, and I feel tired and sick to the point that I skip meals. I'm trying to drink water as much as I can, but it's not enough to keep me hydrated when whiskey and speed is involved.

So I'm simply asking, what are some good ways to keep hydrated and enhance the water's hydration effect?
>>
Henry Chodgestutch - Wed, 18 Oct 2017 23:50:21 EST ID:n2F+6lBp No.55140 Ignore Report Quick Reply
u also gotta consider it requires water to metabolize those substances and the coloration of urine could just be due to waste metabolites being excreted. increase h2o and decrease the fuckin speed
>>
Fanny Drettingbug - Fri, 27 Oct 2017 03:15:57 EST ID:kIX/FqNE No.55157 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55138
Speed definately will make your pis dark, brown whatever dark color. It is what it does. You can actually drink like a glass of water every hour. Maybe stagger another glass in between here and there. i had had it clear up. Eat ice cold cereal with fruit, oranges, cantelope, grapes, banana, extra milk and an extra glass of water.

You have to simply eat, even just as a formality, as in just take 5 10 minutes.
Make smoothies with yogurt, and blended fruit. Strawberies and banana are good. Always have juice every 4 hours if you happen to binge for days at a time.
You pee can clear up, take a multivitamin, and a B-12 complex vitamin at least
twice every 12 hours. Your pee will eventually be a mellow yellow look.

Initially always though you pee will be dark for a moreso day two, but would clear up. One note, if this is like street speed, some speds are taxing on the liver pretty harsh, but studies show some speeds taken with acetaminophen and alcohol is like 4 times as toxic on the liver. So tread lightly if you back hurts or whatever, take ibuprophen instead. Limit the drinks
enough to just feel kinda nice. It is known you can drink a lot of booze on alcohol and that will
be like an ongoing feel like crap hangover, even while still drinking. A watery type drink every hour, beam and sprite with lots of ice and splash some water in it is better than straight shots.

But in all if you keep somewhat of a eating hydration program going you will feel much better. As well people who do speed may neglect their brushing teeth, taking a bath shower. These are important as bleeding gums will make you feel crappy, showers will absorb water into your system as well.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.