420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Huge Painful Zit near my Chin by Charles Wullydale - Sat, 21 Oct 2017 14:07:38 EST ID:gF6N4Ylr No.55145 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1508609258559.jpg -(881097B / 860.45KB, 2448x2448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 881097
Hello /MED/

I have a fucking huge zit on my face near my chin. It is so painful that it hurts to open and close my jaw/mouth. It hurts to smile with both sides of my mouth.

Any clever ideas? This shit sucks.
>>
Ebenezer Pozzledadge - Sat, 21 Oct 2017 21:11:45 EST ID:gF6N4Ylr No.55147 Ignore Report Quick Reply
For real, I can only chew with one side of my mouth
>>
Matilda Punningsetch - Sun, 22 Oct 2017 18:30:47 EST ID:cWciUpNW No.55148 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Does your household have a numbing/first-aid cream? Most of them have some kind of pain relief ingredient. I've used it on painful zits before, though it will need to be reapplied every so often. Gets you through the days.
>>
Eugene Haffingbanks - Sun, 22 Oct 2017 19:41:18 EST ID:IJhO9srh No.55150 Ignore Report Quick Reply
i got 2 remedies for zits, and i am not bullshitting.

remedy 1: put a glob of toothpaste on the zit and let it dry. as it dries it absorbs some of the shit from under the skin and makes the swelling go down.

remedy 2: mix a lil baking soda and water, and put it on the guaze part of a band-aid. stick that on the zit. the baking soda will draw out some of the shit and fluids, making the zit smaller
>>
Edwin Gonnerstine - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 19:37:08 EST ID:KOsJmsrc No.55152 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55150
A zit is just a small abscess. OP should treat it by applying a hot wet cloth maybe a microwaved beach towel to soften the skin and bring the abscess to a head. Then lance and drain it.
>>
Edwin Briddlestone - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 10:52:14 EST ID:gF6N4Ylr No.55153 Ignore Report Quick Reply
OP here, thanks for the suggestions guys.

The zit has totally healed on the surface of the skin and is no longer painful, but now there is a lump below the skin that's about the size of a lima bean. Totally invisible from the outside, but I can feel it's there. I've never used chewing tobacco but I assume this is sort of what it feels like to pack a fat lip.
>>
Henry Hedgederk - Thu, 26 Oct 2017 00:36:42 EST ID:trQzHaAg No.55154 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55153
I would consider poking it with a sharp pin/sewing needle. But a trick for most thinks is Epsom salts. Amazing stuff. It's not actually a salt. But have had bad bug itchy painful unidentified bug/spinder bites and applied with a wet paper towel and like 10 minutes later what was a few large quarter sized red welts were just gone.

Epsom salts, read up on the uses.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.