420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Skin bumps on the base of the shaft? by Phineas Cronderstone - Sun, 05 Nov 2017 09:29:31 EST ID:bpyV2U8L No.55161 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1509892171687.jpg -(2759512B / 2.63MB, 5312x2988) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 2759512
So I shaved the other week and didn't use any cream and had sex with someone.

And this area became sorta soft bumpyness.

I don't know if it's just been irritated from that, and a 4 day bender of masturbation and jelquing, or a combination of being on a groin fold and my job causes alot of sweat and grossness.

But I'm thinking I may have hpv?

It doesn't look similar to most the things I see on hpv and warts.

But one thing looks like a skintag, and the other part just looks like some skin irritation idk.

What do you think here? Cause there's no test for men who have hpv and I just moved here so I haven't gotten a doctor yet

I'm obviously gonna try and be 100 percent honest with a girl I'm just gonna start to see. But what kinda input can I get from you guys?

It looks small and hardly noticeable. Not just my penis, the bumps
>>
Nicholas Craffingham - Tue, 07 Nov 2017 04:26:50 EST ID:MxZPudPV No.55163 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Bumps as a result of shaving body hair are common. It's a combination of irritation and minor bacterial bullshit. Should clear up in a week or two. Next time, shave with some kind of moisture (even just water in the shower) and clean the area afterward with an astringent or antiseptic. Then apply lotion to seal the skin.
>>
Augustus Claycocke - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 21:04:33 EST ID:fPTxAKg4 No.55171 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55163
well my man, they've turned into a sort or light blister that goes away upon a wash with warm water and hard to see unless I force them to be irritated and when going through a hot irritating motion through the day and at work they get red and kinda shiny.

I think I may have herpes. smdh. but what does everyone reckon?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.