Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

WEED IS LEGAL IN CANADA! Live 420chan Q&A and Site Merchandise Giveaways on Stream

Live 420chan Q&A, 420chan merchandise giveaways, Logitech hardware giveaways, partying on Twitch tonight!
G502 Giveaway Ends @ Midnight     Q&A Discussion Thread
GF Choked me, now my neck's messed? by Angus Crabbergold - Sun, 17 Dec 2017 12:07:07 EST ID:xqN5w2gn No.55203 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1513530427328.jpg -(87161B / 85.12KB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 87161
My girlfriend choked the ever-living daylights out of me about ten days ago (consentually) and we (stupidly) didn't look up how to do it safely beforehand, aaaaand I think she may have messed something up.

My neck has been sore for over a week, I have this wierd rushing sound in my left ear, and I just feel tired and dizzy frequently.

I'm hoping it's just a coincidence and I have a... IDK, an inner-ear infection or something. Or is it possible she damaged a major vein/artery? She wants me to see a doc but we're from a very small town that's hardcore religious and I'm not sure how I could explain this to a doctor without a) outing myself b) talking about sex c) the dr thinking I'm a battered woman d)shelling out for nothing

Ugh, help. Thanks
>>
Graham Sigglebedge - Sun, 17 Dec 2017 22:43:07 EST ID:8yUHTDg0 No.55204 Ignore Report Quick Reply
i didnt know this type of stuff went on in lesbian relationships. interesting
>>
Jack Fummlewell - Sat, 23 Dec 2017 00:45:31 EST ID:M36+aLLi No.55207 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55206
If you're REALLY worried then go to the doc. If you think she may have sprained the muscle in your neck, don't worry with it. I say this assuming you're in the USA where going to the doc costs a shit ton. If you're not, then go!
>>
Angus Murdham - Wed, 17 Oct 2018 18:56:41 EST ID:R0Ou9c8/ No.55618 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1539817001432.jpg -(194244B / 189.69KB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>55203
I am a highly sexual lesbian in a highly sexual lesbian relationship, and also a highly certified expert in lesbian sexual relationships. My highly sexual, expert, lesbian sexual relationship advice for both of you highly sexual lesbians in a certified, highly sexual lesbian relationship together, is this - First i recommend your partner and yourself purchase a 1000ml 'spoon and oil' kit each from a pharmacy or bring the ingredients together like yourselves. Both slowly get comfortable and naked together, make out and undress eachother slowly while kissing and making small sharp inhalations into one another's ears, flick your tongues and proceed to work up to administering an Organic 100% virgirginia coconut oil enema on eachother. This will soothe the injury consentually inflicted from the naughty bdsm sex you both participated in recently, and will also be quite light fun in the bedroom for a change for the both of you. I suspect you may be tempted to introduce your wrist and ankle restraints for that feeling of exquisite helplessness as you take turns to be fully anally filled, and this is quite alright by me. Remember to bring a teaspoon with you into the bedroom. Preferably a solid silver spoon, as frankly a stainless steel one is just not good enough for the both of you delightful little minxes. Playfully take turns gently massaging eachother over your lacy panties, insert your fingers into one another's mouths, kiss deeply and work up to gently massaging eachother anally with the coconut oil on your curling fingers. Moan and push the silver spoon into eachother. Deeply, in and out, in and out at a slow pace, your favourite position I'm sure. Then take the silver spoon when you are both completely full, and firmly rub the back of the spoon in circular motions clockwise then anticlockwise around the sphincter muscle and squirm for eachother. You're both highly worked up. Look into each others eyes - it is normal for your breathing to begin to quicken even further. Notice the dilation of your partners pupils. You've both taken the full 1000ml of the oil and know tomorrow you will be refreshed and content.
Push a finger up your own bum, and run to the bathroom quickly.
Congratulations!

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.