420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
what do i do with my life by Lillian Ponkinstedging - Wed, 10 Jan 2018 23:36:48 EST ID:KawohyP7 No.55222 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1515645408914.png -(351563B / 343.32KB, 731x682) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 351563
Should I try for optometry school and become optometrist or is this a bad idea?
or maybe go for medicine?

I don't care about money or prestige or any of that stuff and I have no shadowing experience so I am weighing both options equally right now. I feel like I like the romanticized aspect of medicine but if I'm being realistic with myself I'm interested in Optometry and prefer a slower lifestyle and I can have a life completely unrelated to work.

I'm a Computer Science undergrad who's two years into his degree and quickly realizing this probably isn't for me and that I'm the kind of person who will probably only feel satisfied in health care . Been a secret desire since childhood but always figured I was too dumb. I don't have much in the way of pre-requirements. I'm not sure what I'm doing with my life. I'm posting here to see if anyone else has advice or something in the field

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.