420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Daily Vitamins by Cornelius Civinghall - Sat, 20 Jan 2018 13:35:36 EST ID:X5BW44/s No.55238 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1516473336060.png -(249751B / 243.90KB, 250x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 249751
Do any of you take daily vitamins? I don't eat meat so I've recently decided to take some daily supplements. I take one pic related a day, and two fish oil + D3 pills per day as well for Omega fatty acids. I've been taking these consistently, eating more salad and veggies, and drinking more water than soda for around a week now. I just want to hear what the community thinks about vitamins and supplements in general. Thanks, /med/!
>>
Phoebe Greenford - Thu, 25 Jan 2018 22:55:05 EST ID:z8aiqwlu No.55249 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Taking a multivitamin is extremely wise if you are not managing to get a high-quality diet full of various colors of fruit, vegetables, complex carbs, and unsaturated lipids. It will help to fill the gaps (although a pill will never be superior to a natural organic material) of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients you are missing. Also sometimes people can struggle to get a diet that contains the necessary cofactors which enable the vitamins to do their job. The main perk with a multivitamin though, is whatever excess you take in, you basically just piss right out. So in addition to augmenting imperfect diets to promote improved health and general body-wide chemistry, there is basically no risk of taking "too much" and causing any harm (with rare exceptions). I challenge anyone skeptical, to do a personal experiment. Get wasted, and the morning after do whatever hangover routine you want, without a multi. Then like a week later get wasted again with the same number of drinks, and pop a multi the next morning and see if you don't experience a faster recovery. I always do.
>>
Phyllis Buzzlock - Thu, 22 Feb 2018 00:23:50 EST ID:IkIWMEs1 No.55309 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Yeah, they help with getting proper nutrition. I don't always eat well, or consistently, but I have a medicine cabinet full of multi vitamins and supplements and toothpastes. At least I know that I don't have some terrible deficiency.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.