420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Bulimia Pros Please Help by Frederick Cibblewodge - Sat, 17 Feb 2018 16:00:32 EST ID:0avoadko No.55295 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1518901232610.png -(220843B / 215.67KB, 800x705) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 220843
Hey, I ate two cheese sticks that expired last September. I bought them yesterday, so what the hell, Kroger? They didn't taste quite right, but nothing alarming like mold. I was about to eat a third, but that stick did reek of mold.

I tried inducing emesis with the back end of an ice cream scoop, it took ten minutes to heave up two tiny blobs of cheese/spit. I have a strong stomach, not much of a gag reflex, and almost never puke unless I am very ill. How do I safely get this stuff out of my body?
>>
Betsy Wadgekot - Sun, 18 Feb 2018 17:56:21 EST ID:jo66o1ME No.55299 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55295
What happened? You would 'probably' be feeling sick by now if something was wrong. I ate a big bite of pizza that as like 1 week old or longer. Kept a hidden pizza to eat at a pizza place I worked for, to munch on with a few choice people.

Reached under the pizza landing place and grabbed a slice of the old pizza.
Instantly knew what was up. Could of just said to manager take over and barfed outside instantly. Should have. Was sick for a week until I barfed a lot, very bad stuff. Not to pizza people, pizza is know to go bad pretty quick. If it is left out overnight, let it be known it could make you very sick. (I should have just barfed right away.)
>>
Doris Nenderstock - Sun, 18 Feb 2018 22:58:23 EST ID:5pY0vFQs No.55300 Ignore Report Quick Reply
mold isnt a big deal as long as you dont inhale it. not the same as bacteria or virus. your stomach acid will prob clear it. dont sweat it dog

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.