420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Can't wake up by Henry Brookbanks - Mon, 19 Feb 2018 15:30:49 EST ID:IuzjpJ/C No.55301 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1519072249552.png -(1007805B / 984.18KB, 800x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1007805
How do I wake up /med/? For my entire life, I really have never been able to become a functional human being on less than 10 hours of sleep. I've tried everything. I've tried coffee, shit doesn't work. I've tried adderall, I just roll over and go into hypersleep. I've tried just trying to sit down or be uncomfortable, but I'm so tired that I feel actual physical pain just from the effort.
My sleep schedule is definitely a contributing factor and I've tried to change it, but I can never go for more than a few days before something happens that prevents me from getting in bed by 10, usually work related, and even missing that by an hour wrecks me the next day.

How do I kick myself awake? I'm seriously considering just trying to hurt myself in the morning to jolt my senses, but I don't know if that will even work. I'm getting 8+ hours so I don't know what I cant do to tell my body that I don't need any more.
David Chimblelock - Tue, 20 Feb 2018 01:07:59 EST ID:DUhS+Jbr No.55303 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I felt like this the first two years I worked full time, except I couldn't get a full night sleep six months out of the year for some reason (vitamin D deficiency?).

Then I just got used to it.

Now I get tired but can suck it up and stop crying about it.

Things will get better for you. Don't give up
Fucking Pocklekuck - Tue, 20 Feb 2018 21:58:15 EST ID:5pY0vFQs No.55304 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1519181895474.webm [mp4] -(860355B / 840.19KB, 640x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
you need to exercise. it will make your body tired. pick cardio, resistance training, whatever floats your boat. maybe a sport, whatever. stuff where your heart beats faster and you sweat.

Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.