420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Skin Tag by SadBoy - Wed, 21 Feb 2018 18:55:14 EST ID:VXqHEcZY No.55305 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1519257314387.jpg -(648957B / 633.75KB, 2576x1932) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 648957
Hi /med/,

I would really appreciate some sound medical advice from any nurse, med student, or doctor that happens to be scrolling these boards. Also some anxiety tips. So I'm terrified of getting an STD. Everytime I sleep with someone I'm miserable until I get my 12 week test results for everything including both types of herpes, which people usually don't even test for. I'm a 20 year old white male and was vaccinated for HPV when I was 18. Every red bump i get down there I go to my dermatologist and he tells me its nothing. Recently i discovered a white bump that looked like a wart to me where my shaft meets my scrotum and i freaked out. I went to the dermatologist the next day and he looked at it and called it a skin tag and froze it off. I asked him if it was HPV related and he said no and that they are caused by rubbing of the skin. I can't convince myself that its nothing to worry about. What do i do? Anybody else have these?
Phyllis Buzzlock - Thu, 22 Feb 2018 00:12:17 EST ID:IkIWMEs1 No.55306 Ignore Report Quick Reply
none of that will kill you. abstinence will prevent stds. monogamy greatly reduces risk as well. if those aren't options, I recommend honest conversations with your partners and use of condoms. Other things to consider are hygene, do you shower often? after sex? do you wear clean underwear? do you keep it dry down there? are you allergic to latex in condoms?
Your pic is useless, but better than having to see your penis in the OP
Rebecca Fundlefuck - Sat, 24 Feb 2018 09:29:43 EST ID:9N6CscSU No.55310 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Skin tags are a sign of insulin resistance. Simple.
Fix your blood sugar.

Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.