Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Netjester is chatting 24/7 on Twitch and channel subscribers can use his emoticon
HOLY FUCKING SHIT MY FUCKING TOOTH HURTS LIKE FUCK by Shit Crogglefuck - Mon, 26 Feb 2018 19:42:59 EST ID:G8pwd9mR No.55314 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1519692179856.jpg -(62545B / 61.08KB, 813x668) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 62545
...and I have no dental insurance nor $1k+ to throw at a dentist to fix it. The cotton ball trick doesn't work worth a shit. Warm salt water doesn't work worth a shit. OTC pain killers don't work worth a shit. Anbesol doesn't work worth a shit. Opis don't even work worth a shit. I am open to literally any suggestion here.
>>
Nell Pavingput - Mon, 26 Feb 2018 22:56:55 EST ID:LXU7OMKO No.55315 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55314
In the US, seek medicaid. They should allow you some sort of emergency request even after if you went to an ER.
Do it with your states medicaid. Call the medicaid line, wait wait wait. Look it up online first for emergency medicaid
so you don't your credit screwed up.

Medicaid, if you do not make enough money, freaking get it. Find a primary care DR practice that accepts medicaid.

Will save anybodys ass if something happens. Urgent care centers accept it. You would be essentialy insured, so no, I don't have insurance. It's basically right there. Go to an ER if you cannot hack it. State hospitals have 'generally' dental
days. Low income. Like tuesdays wednesdays, arrive early. Research and get it done in whatever manner.

As for opis, try with some antihistimine. Like generic benedryl, diphenhydramine 50 mgs. Sold as nightime sleep aid.
Dollar stores have these. Take like like 400 600 miligrams of ibuprophen would compliment these. As for the otc I would exceed 50 mgs of diphen and not hight that 800 mgs. Together these should work for pain safely.
>>
Walter Pockridge - Thu, 01 Mar 2018 18:09:59 EST ID:QeaRzyVE No.55316 Ignore Report Quick Reply
lol me too brother. right now i am focusing my willpower to not grimace or cringe from the waves of pain. my last wisdom tooth is making a final push up through the gum and the whole gum area is swollen and in a lot of pain as it is slowly carved out of the way. for self dental care tutorial i recommend Castaway
>>
A_Wizard !cMZsY.BCnU!!vVWR8L52 - Tue, 06 Mar 2018 01:12:15 EST ID:p98oIwAn No.55317 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55314
A mixture of Clove oil and Cocaine will numb that tooth right up. If you're looking to try something experimental to fix the tooth though, then I suggest cleaning it out the best you can and then taking a small sponge made of collagen that is saturated in Tideglusib and insert it into the hole of the tooth. It should repair the dentin, though you'll still have to kill the infection.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.