Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Netjester is chatting 24/7 on Twitch and channel subscribers can use his emoticon
Skin Infection and Medical Record Concerns by David Sovingmore - Thu, 08 Mar 2018 07:20:28 EST ID:78nI8+8A No.55321 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1520511628540.png -(91278B / 89.14KB, 600x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 91278
25 year old male. 3 or 4 days ago I noticed a couple infected looking hair pores in the right of my groin where it meets the hip joint, behind the testicles off to the side and away from the anal region. Sensitive, but I washed myself down good in the shower and kept up hygiene, things seemed to be improving.

Forgot to shower last night, then when I went to a little bit ago it'd enlarged to a region about 3.5" long and 1" wide at the widest point. Skin is peeling back, but no bleeding. Washed it out gently but thoroughly with warm soapy water, but it stung like a mofo.
It's been roughly 4 months since I've had sex, so I'm pretty sure it's not that. I can include a picture if needed.

No fever, pain, or swelling of the extremities around the infected tissue at the moment.

I haven't been to a doctor in nearly 4 years though. Is it something I need to go to Urgent Care for, or is it safe to find GP and wait on an appointment from them? I'm still on my parents' health insurance which is pretty decent through WA state, but I don't want to waste the UC's time or my money if I don't have to. I'm just shocked how quickly it progressed from a relatively small reddish region to basically a full force peeling sun burn.

Other than immediate concern for my condition, I'm worried about being honest about my drug use and being labeled as a drugseeker when that's legitimately not my intention. I stopped a moderate 2 year kratom habit a week and a half ago, but goofed yesterday and took 40mg of hydrocodone. I'm really concerned about either not getting proper attention/treatment because of it, or getting something put in my record that would stop me from getting medication if I shatter my back in a car wreck etc.
>>
Shitting Winkinwock - Thu, 08 Mar 2018 16:37:35 EST ID:QeaRzyVE No.55322 Ignore Report Quick Reply
could be an allergic reaction. changed soaps/detergents/cleaning products/dryer sheets lately? or move/visit a new location?

also its extremely unlikely but it is possible to pick up an STI from a public restroom, can you recall using one before the onset of all this?
>>
A_Wizard !cMZsY.BCnU!!vVWR8L52 - Fri, 09 Mar 2018 03:46:03 EST ID:p98oIwAn No.55323 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55321
Try an anti-fungal treatment. Either something OTC or even some thyme oil. (or be a man and pour some strega on your groin.) This is a region that is likely to have more moisture regularly and as such would be more prone to fungal infection.
>washing
What type of soaps are you using? Also did you change clothes soap recently? If the PH of your skin has been messed up, it can make you more prone to fungal infection.
>worried about doc calling out being a fiend
Dude, you're seeing somebody about a skin problem on your groin. Who the hell does drugs through their groin anymore? I'm a fucking Wizard and I hardly even rub datura salve on my balls, so the odds of a doc making that connection are unlikely. You're overreacting.

Anyhow, is there swelling? Is there puss? Are there signs of ulceration? If not, odds are that this is fungal and not bacterial (fungal infections can happen immediately after bacterial ones though, if conditions are right and you broke the skin dealing with the bacterial infection, and likewise scratching fungal infections can lead to bacterial ones) so give it a cream and see if it gets better, while watching it regularly. This is a horrible spot for a bad infection as it's a sensitive area next to major arteries and your balls, so do not hesitate to go to a doctor if you see this spreading. Just get some antifungal cream though, ok?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.