Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Netjester is chatting 24/7 on Twitch and channel subscribers can use his emoticon
shitty hearts club band by Frederick Fangold - Sat, 24 Mar 2018 17:14:12 EST ID:UEp0JFVo No.55336 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1521926052184.jpg -(78764B / 76.92KB, 462x627) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 78764
I'm 23 and experienced what I think were mild symptoms of a heart attack yesterday, including chest pain, fatigue, high blood pressure, and complete lack of appetite despite having worked for 12 hours with no food or anything. I had been feeling real fatigued for a couple of weeks and couldn't figure out why... then blammo.
I probably drink too much coffee and have had an incredibly stressful 7 or 8 months.
I had a 2 or 3 month relationship with cocaine with I was like 18.
Quit smoking 4 months ago after ~8 years. I was doin like 2 packs at my worst.
I'm going to go to a doctor and get an EKG but I guess I just want to know if anyone has experienced anything similar and what was your experience with it? Am I young enough that I can just make lifestyle adjustments and not have to worry about it, at least not til much later?
Once again, I'm going to the doctor, but I just want to ease my mind and talk about it in the meantime...
thanks <3
>>
Caroline Bunridge - Sat, 24 Mar 2018 20:12:50 EST ID:IkIWMEs1 No.55337 Ignore Report Quick Reply
eat food, drink water, electrolytic imbalance will mess your heart up.
also take aspirin (not advil or tylenol or whatever) when you get chest pain.
>>
A_Wizard !cMZsY.BCnU!!vVWR8L52 - Sun, 25 Mar 2018 05:52:39 EST ID:p98oIwAn No.55340 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55336
>no food all day
>work all fucking day
>keep doing this for weeks or months
>drink lots of coffee instead of eating food
You're killing your self. Reverse EVERYTHING you're doing. You don't even need a heart condition to be dead soon at this rate.
>>
George Drummlehare - Tue, 27 Mar 2018 20:05:13 EST ID:r1Y31/eq No.55346 Ignore Report Quick Reply
what would you tell a child who went 12 hours without foods but "wasn't hungry?" youd tell that little fucker to shut the fuck up and eat his dinner, because you know he needs the nutrition. same goes for you. brain > instinct
>>
Caroline Dallerforth - Mon, 02 Apr 2018 12:25:06 EST ID:Rl1gAmmt No.55354 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55336
literally me at 20 years old. working 10~11 hour shifts, running on coffee instead of food, going through some particularly stressful months. had all those symptoms plus a brief moment where i lost vision - woops!

it sounds like you had a bad episode of anxiety - very unlikely it's a heart issue, the EKG should give you some peace of mind. like others have said here, you should definitely take better care of yourself. eat food, don't forget to drink a bit of water, and cut down on that caffeine homie.
>>
Molly Worthingforth - Wed, 02 May 2018 08:29:51 EST ID:DUhS+Jbr No.55393 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You've gotta learn that even if you're not hungry, you still need to eat like clockwork. Put gas in the tank, and your body will thank you for it. Of you really want to be good, start cooking bulk meals and bring one or two to work each day for you to heat up and smash real quick.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.