420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Nihilism? by Nathaniel Cittinghood - Mon, 26 Mar 2018 21:48:20 EST ID:5gb4OGx4 No.55344 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1522115300045.jpg -(55192B / 53.90KB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 55192
This seems like a right place to mention this.

Hey everyone!

I got drunk and started to think about what I said to someone earlier which basically mean but not directly, "I believe there's a creator that created everything, but I refuse to believe on the meaning in life that may have been passed down through history through history or that there may be an objective meaning to life.

Am I trying to be edgy without fully realizing it at times?
>>
Caroline Dallerforth - Mon, 02 Apr 2018 12:48:48 EST ID:Rl1gAmmt No.55356 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55344
>https://boards.420chan.org/pss/
>>
Samuel Drottingforth - Fri, 18 May 2018 01:32:45 EST ID:aAtEqGEw No.55412 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I believe in a lot of different things. My most major religious belief is in Krishna, who I also call God, Universe, Creator, Om, etc. I have a very eclectic knowledge on this sort of subject, and find hinduism to be the most advanced though I get truth from all religions.
Sorry for the tangent, but what I'm trying to say is you're right. There is literally no point to this existence, not just our existence but the existence of the whole of material energy.
We exist as souls, and have been living lives since time immemorial. Changing bodies as we change clothes. The souls is timeless, and God for example, lives outside of the material. We however, are under illusion. You know how an ant only lives like 3 weeks? Well it feels like a lifetime to it. Same with dogs, their lives length feels no different than ours because it's all perspective (youth, manhood, old age, death). Well the life of the universe is trillions of years according to the Vedas. They say when Krishna breath's outward, infinite universes are created, of which we are one. When he inhales they cease to exist forever. The entire existence of our universe is in one breath of God. We are trapped in the material illusion and cannot conceive what the spiritual world is like.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.