Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Ulnar Nerve Subluxation by Molly Lightfuck - Sat, 07 Apr 2018 07:22:27 EST ID:uuH5zaLD No.55364 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1523100147093.jpg -(8922B / 8.71KB, 302x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 8922
Hey people,
I have ulnar nerve subluxation on both arm (and probably on most nerves crossing joints) but i want to lift weights. Will it damage my nerve?
Basically my nerve pops out when i angle my arm, this causes it to friction with the bone.
>>
Hugh Cemmerworth - Tue, 10 Apr 2018 23:52:24 EST ID:r1Y31/eq No.55366 Ignore Report Quick Reply
need to heat/massage/stretch the shit out of scalenes in neck, biceps, flexors/extensors (esp. supinator) of forearm, triceps, and make sure your elbow joint at the connection between the ulna and humerus can extend to at least 180 degrees without nerve pain before beginning resistance training. if you actually try this shit and it doesnt work you need surgery.
>>
Charles Darthall - Wed, 11 Apr 2018 10:17:28 EST ID:uuH5zaLD No.55368 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55366
I have no idea how to even try this.
>>
A_Wizard !cMZsY.BCnU!!vVWR8L52 - Thu, 12 Apr 2018 01:50:12 EST ID:p98oIwAn No.55369 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55364
That fucking sucks. This for once actually might be a question for /woooo/ given that common wrestling injuries of the joints would be addressed in a similar fashion, likely with an elbow brace that restricts the motions of the joint. If you go this route, be sure to limit the amount of time you're wearing it, and do a lot of stretching and warmups without it.

Beyond that, you could make some additions to your diet to strengthen connective tissues. Eat more collagen (pork rinds, cabbage, gelatin, bone broth.) eggs (the choline will help your nerves recover faster too.) and a mineral supplement like shilijit powder.
>no idea how to try this
Dude.... ok this is what the anon above said, in simplified terms.
Step 1: Take a hot bath and get a massage in a sauna, of as much of your upper body as you can get... perhaps lower if you need to be more relaxed.
Step 2: Extend your arms straight forwards with your palms facing up, and then bring your fingertips to your shoulders. This hurt? No?
Step 3: Extend your arms straight out to each side, palms down, and bring your fingertips to touch your armpits. This hurt? No? You might be ok.
If that shit hurt, you probably need surgery or some serious PT to fix that.
>>
Emma Brettingville - Thu, 12 Apr 2018 05:33:17 EST ID:uuH5zaLD No.55370 Ignore Report Quick Reply
All right, i made an appointment with another doctor tomorrow. The first one diagnosed me but was focused on telling me not to do things i wouldn't do already rather than telling me useful information so i became skeptical. I think it's time to try another.

>>55369
Yeah, i'll do stretches and warmups, i didn't feel pain but stiffness when i did what you told me. I'm hoping for the best.
Thanks.
>>
Edward Honeywell - Fri, 13 Apr 2018 13:00:52 EST ID:uuH5zaLD No.55371 Ignore Report Quick Reply
The doctor it might be either the nerve or a tendon and that as of right now there is no problem and it doesn't seem there'll be; if it starts to hurt then i should come back.
That's reassuring because i wasn't very trusting of the first one as he wasn't answering my questions directly.
>>
Rebecca Bemmlewill - Sat, 14 Apr 2018 19:40:27 EST ID:r1Y31/eq No.55372 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55368

google the muscles that i specifically named for you and apply heat and pressure to them. if this is too hard then you deserve to suffer.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.