Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
Painful blackheads? by Thomas Fangerfuck - Sat, 19 May 2018 03:01:54 EST ID:lroUEZ+a No.55414 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1526713314917.jpg -(1884254B / 1.80MB, 4160x3120) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1884254
Can anyone explain what's going on?
I'm getting what seem to be blackheads all over my body, especially my arms, inner thighs, and feet.
Like sporadically I will feel as though I've stepped on some glass/a splinter but it's actually just a blackhead spontaneously pushing through my pore...
What is this shit?
I've recently started using meth which would most definitely be the main contributor/factor..
>>
Thomas Sondernore - Wed, 06 Jun 2018 22:38:34 EST ID:2BPKTNvP No.55430 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55414
lol fuckhead meth retards

Reason i wont ever try that dumb shit
>>
Matilda Worthingville - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 05:50:22 EST ID:LbJztlSR No.55433 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55414
Yea, if you didn't have those pitted looking deals along with the black dots then it is really a bad situation.
Regardless, the blackhead things and pain should reverse if you quit. Possibly it could be doing severe damage to your internal organs in the same fashion as well.

This glass stuff all likely comes from mexico, mass produced in a crude incorrect fashion. And not brought here not because of lack of fencing or a wall either. Deregulation of the trucking industry from Mexico.

Forget about the Vicodin epidemic. Opiates are tame in comparison to this glass that has overtkes the speed market. Just quit the stuff for a few months at least. Reevaluate your future, your past. Your family,
real friends.
>>
Henry Noblingville - Fri, 22 Jun 2018 07:34:00 EST ID:0J48kcgn No.55450 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55430
No need to start an addiction to something soo crude. This is something new though. People would break out from commercial grade illicit speed. Like acne after using it for a few days. But i don't know about this.
---
I am imagine this is the clear looking sparkly glass stuff. Cheap research chemical? Never seen this until somewhat recently with people. Same characteristic. Blackheads that are not beachheads. That push through the skin and not sure about person but leaves indentations where the 'blackheds' had emerged.

Difficult but in the name of medicine and science save some of the dope, and be a test research subject
for medicine, like bood work etc. to explain how it is possible to have what seems to be blackheads suddenly show up and expel through the skin in such a rapid and crude fashion. I you decide to keep doing this suff.

Other wise, save some and send or bring it to the department of health or whatever entity. Concern about getting charged with a crime? Don't know. There are private companies that one can send drugs to to be tested. Maybe submit a urine sample, dope sample and analyzed with a mass spectrometer, it's expensive but I imagine some entity would pay for it. .gov .edu med etc.

Yea, amphetamines just do not do this. May rot peoples teeth out, make them seem monster like in appearance, but never seen the in the past.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.