Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
Not sure if this is the right place for this.. by Frederick Hennersodge - Fri, 25 May 2018 23:42:27 EST ID:hE6YMKrR No.55421 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1527306147946.gif -(744911B / 727.45KB, 400x265) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 744911
Last night, as I was leaving for work (it was a particularly warm and dry night) I stepped outside, locked my door, and took a deep breath.

Instantly, I was back in India. Inhaling the dust and heat and dry garbage smell, sitting in the back of a rickety cab, looking out the passenger window at a man in a white turban, long sleeved linen shirt and grey pants leading a thin yellow and white cow along the side of the road by a thin rope.

Then I breathed out and I was back on my doorstep and I'm like what the actual Fuck. I went and sat in my car and just stared for ten minutes at nothing wondering what just happened, and then I went to work but I thought about that ALL DAY.

Told my girl about it and she's all, oh you had a scent memory! I get those but normally it's just a rush of nice feelings!

I have never heard of that in my life.

I have never experienced anything like this before in my life.

My visit to India.. Was a few months back. IDK. I went for a few weeks, alone. Nothing particularly memorable, the general vibe was just hot and.. sad. Glad I went, but depressing.

So I guess my question is, what the actual fuck is a scent memory, is that a thing and did I have one or was that just some randomass flashback for no reason?
>>
Augustus Bruddleham - Mon, 18 Jun 2018 17:57:26 EST ID:nL8AVhh7 No.55443 Ignore Report Quick Reply
a lot of our olfactory sensation is processed and integrated via the amygdala which is an important structure for emotion and the formation of lasting memories. many times smells can evoke memories more than another scent would. veterans with ptsd might have a flashback if they smell gunpowder, etc.
>>
Cornelius Brattingworth - Tue, 19 Jun 2018 17:23:18 EST ID:Kh96Tf+M No.55445 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55421
Yea, likely got kind of a head rush. A few times ot more I went to sit down in my office area and was like in a different place. Not a very nice feeling not feeling like you
are where you are at. Doing drugs could be an exception, I guess. Still not good feeling.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.