Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

WEED IS LEGAL IN CANADA! Live 420chan Q&A and Site Merchandise Giveaways on Stream

Live 420chan Q&A, 420chan merchandise giveaways, Logitech hardware giveaways, partying on Twitch tonight!
G502 Giveaway Ends @ Midnight     Q&A Discussion Thread
Could i be inected with HIV? by Beatrice Dickleshaw - Fri, 01 Jun 2018 01:29:44 EST ID:npdq3mzk No.55424 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1527830984011.jpg -(28672B / 28.00KB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 28672
I'm a gay guy and i had my first sexual encounter the other day. He didn't fully penetrate me, he only shove the tip of his penis inside of my anus with no condom and we did for like a minute till we continued to do other stuff. He didn't ejaculate inside of me.

Since it was a casual encounter, i barely know the guy, and even though he swears he's not infected i'm still worried. How possible is it that i may have contracted HIV from him?
>>
Ebenezer Cabblepat - Fri, 01 Jun 2018 01:37:20 EST ID:OcuMpWEQ No.55425 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55424
No fluids were exchanged. Unless he was leaking precum like a garden hose I think you'll be alright.
>>
Fanny Wabblemadge - Sat, 04 Aug 2018 02:18:51 EST ID:UlGsu1Bi No.55498 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Might be a good idea to look into getting on Truvada for the future

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.