Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum 7.1 Headset Giveaway!

G933 Giveaway     Discussion Thread
Mental Health problems by Wesley Bashtone - Mon, 18 Jun 2018 00:36:05 EST ID:tkuCYF0S No.55438 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1529296565853.jpg -(103022B / 100.61KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 103022
I have intrusive thought disorder. I'm really tired of dealing with it and dunno what to with it. The tainted memories just stick and I want them gone.

I don't know how to cope with it.
>>
Betsy Borringbanks - Mon, 18 Jun 2018 04:01:28 EST ID:TWBIDTcK No.55440 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Seek professional help?
>>
Matilda Bruffingline - Mon, 18 Jun 2018 12:34:26 EST ID:QbxSIaIa No.55441 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55440
Don't know any men
>>
Walter Hattingchin - Mon, 18 Jun 2018 16:37:25 EST ID:g4potFKK No.55442 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55438
You need therapy to fix that sort of stuff.
I have PTSD and panic disorder, naturally that comes with a looot of intrusive thoughts, so I feel your pain.
Some kind of mental health professional can give you ways to cope and help you get rid of your issues.

There are therapies that can help you with specific memories.

Is it just, bad shit that happened to you?

Do you have any kind of diagnosis? I'm guessing not?
>>
Cornelius Brattingworth - Tue, 19 Jun 2018 17:11:22 EST ID:Kh96Tf+M No.55444 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55438
I have PTSD, intrusive thoughts were like constant at times. Stuff that didn't matter or were not really unpleasant became very intrusive. No sleep without just repeating nightmares. One after another. During the day, if I lost whoever I was with I would kind of panic. Going into a store was like a horror movie sometimes. I just wanted to just sit down where ever I was at.

I met a family practice Dr. she had all the credentials to practice psychiatry (a phychologist who can prescribe medications) which one needs to more formal years after what DRs need to practice medicine.

Anyway, I told her my deal. It could sound outlandish, something like a government entity
basically, well

Anyway My Dr. she decided on practicing family medicine. I was lucky to meet her. She didn't just prescribe me an antidepressant like zoloft or whatever. She asked me what I thought about zoloft, I said I took a zoloft and it was not good.

I explained my sleep. She said well we can try mirtazapine,( the new kid on the block of newer antidepressants.) She said it is an antidepressant as zoloft but a different kind of antidepressant. Off-label prescribed for sleep.

It is pretty kind drug for most who take it. Nice dreams weird but controllable instead of constant nightmares.
Look forward to going to sleep and waking up early and doing stuff. The intrusive thoughts
were not 100% gone but most of the time things finally felt some normalcy. Activities became mostly routine again.

This basically took care of intrusive thoughts. But alone it was not quite enough much of the time, still intrusive thoughts, would have panic attacks where in public places I just wanted to sit down where I was if I lost whoever I was with.

She asked if I wanted to take a benzodiazapine, she prescribed clonazepam, it's like valium but long acting. I said sure. She prescribed clonazepam it can be abused it can be addictive but I just wanted to get back on track. The intrusive thoughts pretty much disappeared, public became like a nice place to be. Talking to people, people I didn't know became easy where previous avoidance was usual.

So I'll try to shorten this, psychiatrists try to push Zoloft, which many say it doesn't work, makes things worse, and coming off of it it likely worse than before taking it, so tread lightly if seeking help from a psychiatrist. Mirtazapine for me and many is clean feeling. Wake up in the morning feeling like doing stuff. The benzodiazapine clonazapam, known as Klonapin
may make one feel happy, the opposite of what the worst was before. Try to seek a family practice Dr as opposed to a psychatrist. If anything, try to get mirtazapine, trazadone works but has kinda a dirty feeling. Get clonazepam, try to avoud valium which is short acting, ativan a benzodiazapine is OK.

You could maybe go to an ER emergency room or an urgent care center and tell them about you intrusive thoughts and they would likely prescribe one of the 3 or 4 basic benzodiazapines. See if that just works for the short term. Urgent care centers, some my prescribe a benzodiazapine some may not. Most will though. If into drugs do not mention that.
Alcohol, maybe if used to cope with the intrusive thoughts and what goes along with that. If a benzodiazapine works for you it will just work.

If no insurance, and not much income coming in, right away like today even, apply for 'state medicaid,' Try to avoid the Obamacare aspect. You should have a card within a week. You can if you have a printer print the application and send it in, otherwise they will send you the paperwork to fill out and send back. (may be able to apply on an online form?) This will make medications co-pay 1 dollar, even if the prescription is 90 dollars. with medicaid you can find a permanent
or at least ongoing solution to find a health care provider. The co-pay would be 2 dollars a visit. As well dental stuff.

As well, if you have medicaid and have an accident, an emergency room visit will cost you nothing whatsoever, where a bill could cost 40 dollars for you surely heard the story 10 dollard for a bandaid, 140 dollars to be seen for 10 minutes, etc. or urgent care center visit 2 dollar co-pay.

But anyway, long reply but mirtazapine, you can research that and what people say about it, ativan or clonazepam, these are addictive can be abused but combined should stop the intrusive thought and whatever goes along with them. Apply for state medicaid as soon as possible. Research family medicine practitioners near you type in family medicine drs medicaid, your zip code to find a dr near you. Or even practicing psychiatrists, but psychiatrists, some tend to just want to push zoloft ciallis, etc.

Example of state medicaid https://www.healthfirstcolorado.com/ I am nearly past what was an ongoing nightmare day in and day out at times. I wish I knew back then what I do now. If you need some help with my reply, cause it may seem kinda jumbled together let me know. But medicaid, family practice Dr who's office or network accepts medicaid. women may be easier to work with or more difficult concerning the benzodiazapine. Mirtazapine and a longer acting benzodiazapine.
Good luck. Let me know if you need some more clarified. As well there is the Benz board, but many of the people
use benzos just to take massive amounts to get high, but some people have anxiety issues. if you asked thae same question there, ot search anxiety boards. Many many people have issues like intrusive thoughts, anxiety etc.
>>
Martin Surryway - Thu, 21 Jun 2018 23:51:17 EST ID:WMJ49xsp No.55448 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529639477650.jpg -(588379B / 574.59KB, 1200x923) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>55444
Thank you sweetie and others for helping me. I got past my social anxiety and spinning around cod problems. I will try your advice over time.

I'm trying to remove past memories I don't want. I can't really remember the ones from the 00s but I want this decades one gone faster.
>>
Edwin Sozzleridge - Sat, 23 Jun 2018 17:55:30 EST ID:lN7C/2ZZ No.55452 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55438
Reading Eckhart Tolle's books (The Power of Now & A New Earth) helped me. I also watch videos of him on youtube.
>>
tiberg - Mon, 02 Jul 2018 02:05:53 EST ID:g4potFKK No.55459 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55444
> Going into a store was like a horror movie sometimes. I just wanted to just sit down where ever I was at.
Holy shit I feel you so much on that. That's basically my life right now :(

I have valium myself in regards to benzos. Best if taken occasionally. If I took them as actually needed, I'd be taking them constantly, and I don't wanna do that. So I try to save it for when shit gets extra, extra bad, or when I am doing medical stuff. Xanax for the uh, more invasive medical stuff.
>>
Shitting Gumbleway - Tue, 03 Jul 2018 03:13:23 EST ID:y6DUo1Ye No.55460 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55459
>> Going into a store was like a horror movie sometimes. I just wanted to just sit down where
>>ever I was at.

>Holy shit I feel you so much on that. That's basically my life right now :(

Pretty difficult feelings for sure, Sorry to hear that.

I used to look at people having fun. Wow. Why can't things be like they used to be, everything was, well. Maybe boring, fun.

I have felt like I almost didn't exist at times. An unreal feeling. Hearing hello, from somebody, talking for a moment usually reversed that to an extent pretty fast.

The clonazepam and mirtazapine, made things more normal. Can now skip mirtazapine most nights to sleep, for the past few months. Finally. Chip some benzo pieces when start feeling kinda ill if trying to take a break from them for a while. Yea benzos are addictive. Out of respect to my Dr. and hopefully for myself I Cannot abuse benzos. I have had the same basic tolerance for years.Take maybe a slight bit more to overcome unpleasant times, places. As well can be a happy mood time for a break.
>>
Nicholas Heffinghall - Thu, 19 Jul 2018 15:13:54 EST ID:IOSQ35m1 No.55478 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55444
I'm seconding the Klonopin and Remeron combo.
>>
Reuben Donninghack - Sat, 21 Jul 2018 15:24:41 EST ID:Y1GbrgPy No.55480 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55478

I use to take klonopin about a decade ago. But, I got addicted and started abusing them heavily. I got off them and haven't taken not even one ever since. But, 2 years ago I went to the hospital because I had a panic attack and they gave me some xanax and I felt instantly better. Buy, other than that one time I haven't seen or touched one at all.

Be careful with benzos. Benzo tolerance increases 2x as fast as opiate tolerance. If you go into WD you can have seizures and you can die from the WD itself.
>>
Oliver Nickleshaw - Mon, 23 Jul 2018 04:35:51 EST ID:03YLGg/4 No.55484 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55478
Clonazepam and mirtazapine simply fixed dacades of bad times. Where i don't need to take these constantly. My DR, who resigned for reasons Very ill, her kids, or herself. I miss her already. She did not prescibe as directed, but generally as needed. As in I was not bound to have to take the medication(s), I had self-discretion. I have kept a tolerance to a minimum for as many years.

If I felt kinda a bit more stressed, an extra half pill would kick the extra strees,
and maybe felt kinda nice where people places were tolerable pleasant.

One thing about benzos, if one tries to get 'high' high' by like taking 4 5 6 7 pillls at a time. Tolerance just goes bonkes, where people just lose their low end tolerance. That is where like benzo group, people take lots high amounts
of benzos at a time, where in reality they could keep a happy medium.
>>
Hannah Pibberstock - Tue, 16 Oct 2018 18:40:44 EST ID:R0Ou9c8/ No.55585 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55438
Accept that everyone has intrusive thoughts. It's part of being human. When I do, I ignore them and find anything else to occupy my mind with. Some ideas - video games, rubix cube, a good book you are interested in, a great hobby, the Internet!
Find yourself a psychotherapist, or a psychology forum where an expert can offer advice and reassurance.
Last solution is a psychiatrist and low dose antipsychotics.
>>
Hannah Pibberstock - Tue, 16 Oct 2018 18:45:33 EST ID:R0Ou9c8/ No.55586 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55438
>>55438
Accept that everyone has intrusive thoughts. It's part of being human. When I do, I ignore them and find anything else to occupy my mind with. Some ideas - video games, rubix cube, a good book you are interested in, a great hobby, the Internet!
Find yourself a psychotherapist, or a psychology forum where an expert can offer advice and reassurance.
Oh, and stop reading negative stuff, researching negative stuff if you are. Find a positive thinking website and learn new, healthy thought processes.
Last solution is a psychiatrist and low dose antipsychotics.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.