Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
My hardcore teeth had a moment of weakness in a fucked up way by John Pickfuck - Thu, 28 Jun 2018 09:56:21 EST ID:gSJsIKEs No.55453 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1530194181445.gif -(2095146B / 2.00MB, 400x326) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 2095146
I've never been to a dentist. Even though I chain smoke and drink soda like a little sugar whore, the only problem (until now) I've had with my teeth is that my wisdo tooth at my right lower end is missing half of itself, the other half is fine but the other half just went away painlessly. Yesterday, and simultaneously, tooths at my upper and lower right began to hurt. I thought nothing of it but the pain got worse, i thought I'd just sleep it off but the pain got worse, i thought ok, this is going to suck for a while but then the pain got worse, then it got worse. Then it got worse and I was hyper breathing and jamming my face into the freezer. I awoke on the floor and the pain was gone.

What the ass you guys?
>>
Martha Bunstock - Thu, 28 Jun 2018 17:26:43 EST ID:nL8AVhh7 No.55455 Ignore Report Quick Reply
u had alien eggs hatching out of your palate
>>
Ian Smallbury - Thu, 28 Jun 2018 22:34:09 EST ID:YimMl093 No.55456 Ignore Report Quick Reply
infection can make pain in the upper or lower jaw than that of the tooth infected, it is a sign that it is time to see a dentist. pain might return.

its never too late to start a tooth care practice, and love god

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.