Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Netjester is chatting 24/7 on Twitch and channel subscribers can use his emoticon
Organ transplant survivor of a heart and double lungs by Martha Bimmershit - Wed, 04 Jul 2018 06:48:41 EST ID:gx4c/FAk No.55461 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1530701321995.jpg -(452537B / 441.93KB, 1406x566) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 452537
Anyone here in the medical field? I had a heart and double lung transplant and my doctors won't tell me how long I'll probably live. What do you think? They said I got a perfect match of organs that came in a pair together all connected from the same person. I am a year out and doing well. Right side of picture is before and left side is after. I also wonder what science is coming up with to help people like me live longer.
And feel free to AMA. I was on life support ECMO for 9 days till I got my organs.
>>
Ernest Dillyfadge - Wed, 04 Jul 2018 23:22:00 EST ID:g4potFKK No.55462 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55461
They might not even know themselves how long. You could have a long time ahead of you, or not, or who knows. I have no fucking clue whatsoever because I know nothing about that stuff. Have you tried finding others online or IRL who have organ transplants, or similar physical issues/traumas/transplants? I imagine if you found people like that they might have a lot of help and support for you. It's been helpful with my issues, to find others who have been through similar things.

Shit dude you're lucky to even be alive right now - though I'm sure you've thought about that.

My physical body has never been that level of damaged. But I have had my life in danger, nearly been killed, unfortunately many times, and escaped alive because luck. It's hard for me to even balance the "shit's fucked up and changed forever" with "you're lucky to even have shit to be fucked up right now bitch", it just doesn't make up for what's changed for me now, even though it should, because I would rather be alive than dead even with the damage.

How old are you and what happened to make you need a heart/lung transplant? You don't have to answer if it makes you uncomfortable to do so.
How well are you holding together mentally?
How do you feel physically?
How much has this changed your life?
>>
Walter Dartshit - Mon, 09 Jul 2018 13:28:23 EST ID:xba7rmhX No.55466 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>55461
Holy shit, it's crazy we can do stuff like this now.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.