420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread

Now Playing on /mma/tube -

Scream Team by Chael Sonnen - Mon, 04 Dec 2017 11:15:49 EST ID:mpINBVh4 No.57964 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1512404149367.jpg -(15820B / 15.45KB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 15820
Is there any rule in MMA about how loud you can scream? I couldn't find one. Makes me wonder if this could be a useful technique. Say you are in half guard and you cup your mouth around your opponents ear and belt out a sound that could cause hearing lose and/or some discomfort to your opponent giving you enough time to execute a move while your opponent reels in pain from your sonic blast?

Are there any examples of people using screams as a weapon in combat sports?
>>
Royce Gracie - Mon, 04 Dec 2017 22:38:16 EST ID:H8wOyoaW No.57965 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Refs can make you stop talking at their own discretion. Holly Holm yells a lot and confuses people with it. Bas Ruten once said "Look over there" and pointed up, the guy turned around and got knocked out. Not sure of yelling right in someone's ear but sticking a finger in the ear is banned so it might count as that and get you disqualified.
>>
Stefan Struve - Tue, 26 Dec 2017 10:19:19 EST ID:U4tyOlrR No.57968 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>57965
>Bas Ruten once said "Look over there" and pointed up, the guy turned around and got knocked out.
holy fuck. is there a video of this?
>>
Robbie Lawler - Wed, 10 Jan 2018 07:55:48 EST ID:LmmWTz10 No.57975 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Kiaijutsu is supposed to work like that, but I've never seen anyone pull it off in MMA.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.