420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread

Now Playing on /mtv/tube -

Into the Badlands season 2 by C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 14:32:32 EST ID:uInzn1Q/ No.380510 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489948352281.jpg -(348104B / 339.95KB, 1200x1778) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 348104
Season 2 finds Sunny (Daniel Wu) and M.K. (Aramis Knight) separated and scattered to the wind, each imprisoned in unlikely places. While M.K. struggles to control his powers, Sunny is determined to fight his way back into the Badlands to find his family or die trying. On their journey, Clipper and Colt are assisted by mysterious new allies whose motivations may be anything but pure. Meanwhile, the Widow (Emily Beecham) continues to consolidate power against the other Barons, while a dark and mysterious threat prepares to exact revenge on them all. Alliances are struck, friendships betrayed, and by season’s end, Sunny and M.K.’s lives will be forever altered with devastating consequences.

The season premieres tonight at 10pm EDT on AMC
>>
Chewbacca - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 15:40:01 EST ID:RoJKB15f No.380511 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>380510
Awesome.

That show was class from the start, and got really crazy towards the end of the season. Can't wait for what's next.
>>
Stump Beefknob - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 20:31:22 EST ID:uInzn1Q/ No.380517 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>380511
The martial arts fight choreography is pretty dope though I did feel that they were slow in being able to build the show's universe and developing the characters enough so that the audience would be invested in enough but then again it's hard to do that with only 6 episodes. I'm still looking forward to how they pull it off this season with Sunny and MK's adventures and The Widow gaining more power.
>>
Anne Marie Darkhölme - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 22:46:42 EST ID:WHBUrZKw No.380522 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'm two episodes into the first season, it's been on the backburner for a long time. I enjoy it as a guilty pleasure. Great fights, interesting world, but some elements seem contrived, like Sunny's reluctance to kill his weakened Baron and fuck off with his baby momma is kinda weird. Especially the scene where the Baron commands him to kill her surrogate parents. Grow some balls, dude. He basically allowed them to be killed and handed his life to the mercy of the Baron. Pure luck he isn't dead too.

anyway I'll keep with it and hopefully catch up soon
>>
Kevin Spacey - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 09:45:54 EST ID:pZl8Lzwc No.380542 Ignore Report Quick Reply
When this show is cool, it's fucking awesome. But most of the time it meanders. It's hard to stay awake watching the season doldrums. The beginning and end of season 1 were fantastic. Hope they find their groove in season 2.
>>
Anne Marie Darkhölme - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 19:33:31 EST ID:WHBUrZKw No.380562 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>380542
>The beginning and end ... were fantastic
That seems to be AMC's M.O. I hope you're right but judging by TWD I'm not confident.
>>
Arwen - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 09:58:14 EST ID:RoJKB15f No.380583 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>380522
To be fair they did establish that Sunny had been the Baron's most loyal clipper for a long time.
>>
Saavik - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 21:54:02 EST ID:uInzn1Q/ No.380600 Ignore Report Quick Reply
That was a hell of a way to start the season and plenty of action to go around too. That opening scene of Sunny trying to escape and that entire oil refinery battle with The Widow just slicing and dicing her way to the Baroness was fucking awesome. And of course Quinn is still alive and now taking care of Veil. Eventually, I think he'll take back control from Ryder, who judging by this episode isn't doing the best job as Baron. And nice to see Nick Frost join the cast this season.
>>
Bob Belcher - Wed, 22 Mar 2017 21:49:19 EST ID:DlBu7xhA No.380632 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>380583
its also been implied that if you kill a baron the rest of the barons will hunt you down and he doesnt really have a concrete way out of the badlands yet
killing the baron would actually make the situation far more dangerous for his wife and kid
>>
David Simon - Wed, 22 Mar 2017 23:49:28 EST ID:WHBUrZKw No.380637 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>380583
>>380632
Yeah fair enough

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.