420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread

Now Playing on /mtv/tube -

The Walking Dead season 8 by C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Sun, 22 Oct 2017 14:23:31 EST ID:OR/Yo4mj No.389975 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1508696611220.jpg -(263538B / 257.36KB, 1200x920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 263538
Rick and his survivors are bringing "All Out War" as they are fighting for the promise of a brighter future. Up until now, survival has been the focus of Rick and the group, but it's not enough. They have to fight to take back their freedom so that they can live, so that they can rebuild. As with any battle, there will be losses, casualties. But with Rick leading the Alexandrian forces, Maggie leading the Hilltop, and King Ezekiel leading the Kingdom, Negan and the Saviors' grip on this world may finally be coming to an end.

The season premieres at 9pm EDT on AMC
>>
Dana Scully - Sun, 22 Oct 2017 15:18:59 EST ID:xr7v2JfW No.389977 Report Quick Reply
>>389975
wake me up for the Whisper War in 5 years
>>
Ryan Gosling - Sun, 22 Oct 2017 17:51:30 EST ID:bytHZHsp No.389979 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1508709090352.jpg -(27823B / 27.17KB, 500x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>389977
For real...
>>
Danny Trejo - Sun, 22 Oct 2017 21:23:14 EST ID:SUC6ryzI No.389993 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1508721794826.jpg -(52149B / 50.93KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
So I'm at the halfway mark of last season. Do you guys REALLY think this show is going to give you the whisperers? I'm halfway through and I do actually like this incarnation of Negan and I certainly had my doubts with him being toned down for TV.

Toning down The Whisperers would be WAAAAY harder. I don't actually think violence is the problem, the show can get away with anything after that gruesome "Everybody hates Chris". It's sexual violence. The show doesn't get into that at all compared to the comics. The most it's come so far is Negans wives... which is one of my nitpicks. There's no real contrast or comparison to him and other rapists in the walking dead universe because nobody else does it on the show does it.

Maybe this is a terrible idea but if you want friendly for TV Whisperers I think the best bet would be to somehow make the wood ladies the whisperers, as there would be no sexual violence... I would hope
>>
Romana - Sun, 22 Oct 2017 21:45:54 EST ID:h5J3NQtJ No.389994 Ignore Report Quick Reply
This show is still on Negan?

lol wtf? They still haven't picked up the pace in 20 seasons? Damn man, their character writing is shit, their action scenes are played out. I mostly just wonder when this shit is going to end or if will be like the Simpsons and nobody can kill it off for some reason.
>>
Michael Myers - Mon, 23 Oct 2017 00:34:00 EST ID:W+gh24/o No.389998 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>389994
Nope they haven't. And lots of people are still watching it.
Amazing huh?
fyi there are like 10 ppl who make the same comment in every twd thread so I'm glad we got this out of the way.
>>
Walter White - Mon, 23 Oct 2017 07:09:21 EST ID:Kgxd2qyJ No.390008 Report Quick Reply
Fun episode, keep the rest of the season fun and exciting. inb4 solo episodes devoted to characters I dont care about like trash ppl or the lesbian chick
>>
Christopher Walken - Mon, 23 Oct 2017 08:23:50 EST ID:Viiojwea No.390011 Ignore Report Quick Reply
man all the way up to the end of season 6 i was a fucking LOYAL fan and adored the show but sweet jesus if season 7 isnt some painful shit to watch. watching some of the character development of random fuckos i dont give a shit about instead of the actual main characters is worse than "beth goes to a hospital"
>>
Old Gregg - Mon, 23 Oct 2017 10:23:39 EST ID:H8wdw5bt No.390015 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Good episode. Not great but good. Show is still firing on all cylinders and I'm very glad that it's finally back.

My guess on the Rick flash forward stuff is that COMIC the sucker punch at the end of this 'happy' flash forward is going to be Negan in the jail cell in Ricks basement.
>>
Old Gregg - Mon, 23 Oct 2017 15:58:48 EST ID:H8wdw5bt No.390026 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>390015
ok so most ppl seem to think it was just a 'vision' that Rick was having so disregard my post I guess

This post was edited by C_Higgy on 23-10-2017 19:28:55
>>
Ozymandias - Mon, 23 Oct 2017 16:30:53 EST ID:8soux3Rt No.390028 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1508790653608.jpg -(67101B / 65.53KB, 720x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>390026
Yeah it was kinda confusing how it kept jumping back and forth but pretty sure it was the future he was imagining when he was talking to Michonne earlier in the episode.

I thought the episode was decent. It did piss me off that they had like a whole 5 minutes where they were within 20-25 feet of Negan and nobody thought that maybe it would be smarter to just dome him right there and get it over with, instead of going along with the silly monologues. I mean that is what their entire purpose is, is to kill Negan. But it's just TV of course, but they can't expect me to suspend my disbelief that far.. Anyways, besides that it wasn't bad.
>>
Walter White - Mon, 23 Oct 2017 17:03:21 EST ID:Kgxd2qyJ No.390030 Report Quick Reply
>>390028
Your nitpicks were running through my head that whole scene. I tried telling myself 'step thinking and enjoy it, its a TV show' but as it went on, I couldn't help be like stop having a comic booky dialogue/monologue fight and just kill this fucking fuck.""
>>
Christopher Walken - Mon, 23 Oct 2017 18:43:54 EST ID:Viiojwea No.390035 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>390028

how about in s7 when carl hides in the supply truck, wastes a dude, and has an automatic rifle trained on negan while he whistles and smiles and walks around for a good 20 seconds? even after carl said he didnt care if he died? he wasted a dude without hesitating but suddenly he doesnt have the guts to kill negan? its dumb. its as dumb as the fact that the characters never use the "cover yourself in zombie guts" disguise except for 2 times in the whole show

This post was edited by C_Higgy on 23-10-2017 19:28:19
>>
Shiro - Mon, 23 Oct 2017 21:37:27 EST ID:QMD3dEGu No.390039 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>390035
It's kind of a wonder this show became such a huge cultural phenomenon given how bad the writing can get at times. It hasn't lost me yet though, and going forward I hope they start deviating from the comics more heavily because I'm not a fan of the direction it went after All Out War
>>
Grunkle Stan - Mon, 23 Oct 2017 21:43:30 EST ID:XRHVCi/6 No.390040 Report Quick Reply
>>390039
>inb4 Rick's actor wants out and Negan is being groomed as the new show frontman
>>
Wikus van de Merwe - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 02:06:30 EST ID:8soux3Rt No.390044 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>390039
You really don't have to be great to be a good zombie movie/show. Just a few really strong actors and decent writing can carry it all. And that's why I say I still watch even when it's sub par. Andrew Lincoln, even though his acting is very comical at times, carries the shit out of that show. And now the guy who plays Negan too. It's usually Lincoln and a bad guy carrying the show, and it works.
>>
Mathilda - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 11:49:01 EST ID:h5J3NQtJ No.390054 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>390044
I guess that is why this lost me.

Zombie anything can only be good for so long. Movies work well because it is intro, breakout, arc, done. Shows have to really be cutting edge constantly and that loses people when you're cutting edge but only show up for 10 weeks a year and play week to week.

Z Nation was cutting edge and did it very well, it was a goody zombie show and now they have decided to wrap it up as stuff starts to get either too weird or too played out. This cash cow just won't stop being milked due to merch, advertising, and every other revenue source.
>>
Wikus van de Merwe - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 12:05:21 EST ID:8soux3Rt No.390055 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>390054
Yeah, TWD's specialty is dragging it out. They somehow have found the perfect balance where they can keep most of their fans, but also keep it going forever. But they definitely annoy the shit out of a lot of their fans on a weekly basis. Somehow they keep coming abck though. At least that's my experience.
>>
Alan Rickman - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 14:06:55 EST ID:rXeJPwFk No.390060 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>390035
The rarity of the "cover yourself in zombie guts" disguise has a pretty easy in-universe explanation:
Zombie guts are essentially so poisonous that if you get a scratch and it enters your bloodstream you will die. So you would only do it in the face of certainly ending up as zombie muchies and when you actually plan to spend an extended period of time within a horde, which for obvious reasons you rarely plan to.
>>
Montgomery Scott - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 23:57:51 EST ID:Viiojwea No.390076 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>390044

i would say Lincoln's acting alone brings 40% of the quality of the show. 20% to the zombies/special effects/cgi and the remaining 40% divvied up to plot, jokes, other actors/actresses, continuity-maintaining self-references, character transformation/growth, etc.
>>
Aslan - Mon, 30 Oct 2017 09:29:46 EST ID:H8wdw5bt No.390298 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Good episode.

It was cool seeing the gang just shooting fuckers in the face with silenced pistols. Tara is growing on me, though I think she has taken Rosita's role because irl Rosita had a baby bump.

Morgan going John Wick was cool, and I really thought that he was going to kill the ppl that surrendered. That being said, how did he survive? I missed it if he had on a vest or something. Are they really making him supernatural with the whole 'I can't be killed' thing?

Speaking of killing, Jesus is kinda acting like a punk. I mean sure you can use the manpower but still, these fucks are not the best ppl to make friends with.

Gay dude got smoked, wonder if he dies would Aaron go down the route he does in the comcis.

Did Dwight give Rick and Daryl bad intel? Where are the guns?

Rick getting caught by the original baseball bat guy is meh and I didn't care for that but I guess this is where we are going so fuck it. I'm gonna guess since there is a baby involved that Morales and the baby will get to come with Rick when this is over.

Dude on Talking Dead said the first 4 episodes are all action start to finish so get ready for at least 2 more weeks of 45 minutes of gunfire.
>>
Father Ted Crilly - Wed, 08 Nov 2017 06:23:32 EST ID:Kgxd2qyJ No.390674 Report Quick Reply
lol this show doesn;t even get weekly discussion anymore, a new ep came and went. I also have zero thoughts on the ep. Might not finish this season, it's getting old and I still have the comics.
>>
Ace - Wed, 08 Nov 2017 07:56:57 EST ID:H8wdw5bt No.390680 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>390674
I watched it but I was the last and only person to post last week so I didn't wanna bump it with another post and talk to myself.

Show is still very good, especially compared to most tv.
>>
Sabrina Lloyd - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 08:15:51 EST ID:H8wdw5bt No.390918 Ignore Report Quick Reply
RIP Shiva. Good episode though I am not a huge fan of the King. I was curious to see Negan chain him up to the fence but Carol hides in ceilings now and shit so whatever, they saved him.

I don't mind that they are spending a few weeks going through basically a single day from different angles, but I'm glad next week we get to see Negan and his main crew point of view of current events.

Also are we going to have to wait until the 2nd half to see what's up with Carl, Michonne, Rosita etc
>>
Roger Moore - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 14:51:30 EST ID:XRHVCi/6 No.390930 Report Quick Reply
The ending was good but too much was slow, they added some real stupid subplots to keep up their whole "focus eps on only one or two characters" gimmick. Like the whole thing qwith that one dude kidnapping the King was so annoying, and his actor's face was so stupid that I was getting triggered by it, he looked like Jim Carey with downs syndrome.
>>
Chan-wook Park - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 17:28:07 EST ID:RDifK1Th No.390997 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Man, Jim Carrey really has fallen off the deep end huh?
He went from crazy existential crisis to being Negan
>>
Princess Leia Organa - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 21:57:28 EST ID:Zh/sUEXx No.391017 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>390674

>lol this show doesn;t even get weekly discussion anymore

i reached my fatigue with twd last season. this show always has a combination of great comic book adapted episodes and extremely lame filler episodes. i got tired of putting up with that, and i'm sure others are as well. i'm really not trying to sound like that guy either, but it might be the reason why this show doesn't generate as much discussion as it used to.
>>
Carrie Fisher - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 22:28:15 EST ID:8soux3Rt No.391018 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391017
Basically nothing at all happened in the first 3 episodes. Just a lot of dialogue and walking through the woods. They weren't bad episodes at all though, just setting up. Filler, but at least these filler episodes are halfway decent. So far this season has been 100x better than last.
>>
Kelly LeBrock - Mon, 20 Nov 2017 11:41:39 EST ID:RDifK1Th No.391223 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Lol at the walking dead thread almost being on page 3 despite a new episode coming out yesterday. People finally gave up on this show huh?
I don't blame them honestly. Its crap TV. But its just entertaining enough for me to keep watching, and with the show following the comics pretty closely lately its cool seeing what they do with the material

On that note from yesterdays episode we got to hear Negans backstory and why he named his bat Lucille, without a flashback or anything which I actually liked. And for all those bitching that they never use the zombie guts trick, Negan totally knew about it and used it effectively

All in all not a bad episode
>>
Erin Gray - Mon, 20 Nov 2017 12:14:31 EST ID:8soux3Rt No.391226 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391223
>People really gave up on this show huh?
Read the comments right above yours.

Last night's episode was great though. At least in comparison to the rest of the episodes in the last few seasons. We got some good Negan time. His performance felt more real in this episode than some of the other Negan centric episodes. It's the first TWD episode in a while that I was actually captivated by. The first few episodes were all set up and semi-filler so I'm hoping this quality will continue through the war.
Also, I love Eugene, even after he betrayed everyone, so getting even a little bit of him is a plus for me.
I was, for a moment, missing Michonne a little bit (even though her character was a bit played out by the time she killed about 15 walkers with her sword) but then I remembered that her and Carl stayed back so it's a perfectly reasonable trade to not have Carl in the picture.
>>
Grunkle Stan - Tue, 28 Nov 2017 20:46:35 EST ID:OxkMjyV3 No.391480 Ignore Report Quick Reply
The free fall that this show is doing is quite amazing. Every online community seems to have soured on this show. Maybe it's the stoner in me but I still enjoy the show.

That being said, this weeks ep was annoying. Fucking every child on this show is a dummy. But it was nice to see some people we haven't seen in a while, even if they too are dummies for doing what they are doing. Speaking of which, how bad was that rocket launcher spot? lol

Any comic readers excited to see Saddiq?
>>
Sidney Lumet - Tue, 28 Nov 2017 23:30:06 EST ID:8soux3Rt No.391482 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391480
I've enjoyed this season for the most part. Not much of the typical issues with this show have been here at all this season. The one thing that still annoys me almost every time is the artificial suspense that they pull every single episode when they pretend that one of the idiotic cast (Carl this time) is about to be bitten by a walker even thouhg you know that there is no chance.
Also, I really don't understand Rick at this point. I have no fuckin idea why he would even decide to try to make a deal with the trash people again. That's retarded. He knows what happened last time, what does he expect to happen this time. Not to mention that they are worthless as allies. It's really just a waste of time for them to take any screen time.
>>
Richard Dunn - Wed, 29 Nov 2017 11:01:46 EST ID:cvWJakP4 No.391496 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391480
previous two episdoes were real strong and focused but the last one was right back to mediocrity with all that Game of Thrones style pinging around between mostly uninteresting storylines that each got about 5 minutes to develop
>>
Alice Murphy - Thu, 30 Nov 2017 16:02:51 EST ID:xwcyc1qY No.391537 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391480
that one scene was so bad I knew what you were gonna mention before even peeking under your spoiler. I've defended this show through some bad stretches but now its like I can feel myself getting dumber every time I watch a new ep.

ALso, I just saw some weird ass casting spoilers that one of the main characters is leaving this show to become a main character on Fear The Walking Dead. I'm assuming this character will die this season, but who knows, maybe they just leave Rick's group and go live in the wilderness so they can come back after their spin-off prequel arc. CASTING SPOILERS, PROBABLY A DEATH SPOILER It's Morgan. ALso, how the fuck does he wind up in Fear The Walking Dead, a show that's next season will take place in Houston. How the fuck did Morgan get to Houston between meeting Rick and then building that crazy town of traps?
>>
Smash Lampjaw - Thu, 30 Nov 2017 17:19:35 EST ID:8soux3Rt No.391539 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391537
I think its just a crossover appearance. source? If it isn't, then its a horrible idea to take a good character in a dying show and put him in a dead show.
>>
Alice Murphy - Thu, 30 Nov 2017 17:24:38 EST ID:xwcyc1qY No.391540 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391539
new articles are making it sound more like a crossover, but when they first announced it on Talking Dead it sounded more like they were gonna be a new main cast member over there. This article lists off everything we know about the transition and how it doesn;t neccesarily mean the character will die this season http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/11/30/morgan-die-the-walking-dead-fear-crossover-spoiler-/
>>
Will Turner - Sun, 03 Dec 2017 23:24:32 EST ID:OxkMjyV3 No.391656 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>Eugene literally has blood on his hands
>Eugene literally can't look at himself in the mirror

lol. Aside from that shit, I thought Eugene was ok in this one. It was an ok episode but not great by any means. Rick going all Jackie Chan.

also lol'd at 'Sculpt whatever shit you want'
>>
Walter White Jr. - Mon, 04 Dec 2017 20:54:19 EST ID:pNM1BBlQ No.391686 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391656
Yeah, that was a great bit, I lol'd, too.
>>
Chani - Mon, 11 Dec 2017 01:37:44 EST ID:oXbmUFrq No.391856 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Hahah, what a joke of a show. That ending "twist" was perfect way to not return in a few months.
>>
Kathryn Janeway - Mon, 11 Dec 2017 02:56:16 EST ID:yV3ximT+ No.391858 Ignore Report Quick Reply
how the fuck did carl get bit? For real, the walkers aren't even a threat in this show unless you're a cripple or some shit. That's fuckin stupid..
they're obviously gonna find some way for him not to die, like he's miraculously immune or something. there's no way he dies imo
>>
Party Pat - Mon, 11 Dec 2017 11:24:34 EST ID:H8wdw5bt No.391867 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Odds they are pulling a Jon Snow and going to have Carl survive? He is so vital to the upcoming storylines unless they are really saying FUCK YOU to the comics.

IF this is a fake death, I wonder if Gabriel getting sick from the guts but living will play into it.

I also have to wonder if (COMIC) maybe Carl was bit by a Whisperer trying to blend in?
>>
Party Pat - Mon, 11 Dec 2017 11:28:26 EST ID:H8wdw5bt No.391868 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391858
it happened when he was fighting the zombies with Saddiq. You can see when it happens and Carls reaction right after, the creator said he's glad/surprised more ppl didn't pick up on it. That's why Carl was writing those letters to his dad, enid, etc
>>
Reef Blastbody - Mon, 11 Dec 2017 12:10:29 EST ID:AAwG+tmG No.391869 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391867

It would be pretty dumb to add "immunity to bites" considering the fact that it's not the bites that are infectious they just get sick until you die. Nor has anyone else shown immunity.

Plus you could see how pale and sick he was.

I read that the writers thought that this death will make for a more interesting conclusion to the war.

This post was edited by C_Higgy on 12-12-2017 13:55:12
>>
Beldar Conehead - Mon, 11 Dec 2017 12:15:30 EST ID:M+zFKR5B No.391870 Ignore Report Quick Reply
looool, why did I just read every spoiler tagged post when I haven't seen the finale yet? What is wrong with me?
>>
Kathryn Janeway - Mon, 11 Dec 2017 15:43:53 EST ID:yV3ximT+ No.391873 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391869
It would also be pretty dumb for them to kill Carl and piss off all of their fans. Not that I care for Carl at all, it just seems really dumb. But I wouldn't put it past the writers.
>>
Gwen Cooper - Mon, 11 Dec 2017 17:28:12 EST ID:425VwIBE No.391874 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391870
You're attracted to bright colors
>>
Chani - Mon, 11 Dec 2017 17:44:47 EST ID:oXbmUFrq No.391876 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1513032287183.jpg -(79937B / 78.06KB, 928x362) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
The picture has spoilers.

>>391873

But they did, and it is. Writing for this show was never good.
I watched because I like zombies and it's based on a solid graphic novel.

Also, the picture has spoilers.
>>
Beldar Conehead - Mon, 11 Dec 2017 18:06:12 EST ID:M+zFKR5B No.391877 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391876
I saw that, I don't care about what happened plot wise, haven;t seen the ep yet but got spoiled so w/e. But the IRL aspect is completely fucked. Gimple is like the American Steve Moffat and should be ranked among Scott Buck for worst showrunners of all time.
>>
Beldar Conehead - Mon, 11 Dec 2017 18:08:02 EST ID:M+zFKR5B No.391878 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391876
Also, the actor had just bought a house there to keep filming, that's why he was pissed about being lied to about the 3 years thing.
>>
Dean Winchester - Mon, 11 Dec 2017 22:51:02 EST ID:yV3ximT+ No.391885 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391876
Okay that's pretty fucked up. I don't understand why they would do that. Really dumb move to ditch him right when Carl starts to get tolerable. What an incompetent showrunner.
>>
Jay Sherman - Tue, 12 Dec 2017 08:45:28 EST ID:H8wdw5bt No.391892 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391876
>Chandler Riggs' Dad's Zombie Roadtrip Riggs' Tours & Autographs

god fucking damn does that stink of stage parent. Let alone the fact that he keeps saying how 'we' feel.
>>
Paddy Maguire - Tue, 12 Dec 2017 11:11:49 EST ID:jzRqGgBn No.391896 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Yeah this was probably the stupidest decision they could have made, and it wasn't even done well. Whether it sticks or is yet another fakeout, I'm officially done. I'll never understand how AMC could so consistently fuck this show up, it wouldn't surprise me if this decision just came down to his contact needing to be renegotiated and they didn't want to pay him more. Also wtf happened to Gimple? When he first came on he really improved the show but it's been going downhill ever since the middle of season 5.

>>391884
I think it died with Beth tbh, season 4 was probably my favorite since the first.

This post was edited by C_Higgy on 12-12-2017 13:50:08
>>
Paddy Maguire - Tue, 12 Dec 2017 11:42:45 EST ID:jzRqGgBn No.391898 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391897
Yup. And to top it all off the guy she died for died himself not too long after. Completely pointless arc.

This post was edited by C_Higgy on 12-12-2017 13:48:56
>>
Ellen Barkin - Tue, 12 Dec 2017 17:51:23 EST ID:dqP65cKq No.391906 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391901
Nope, she died getting Noah out of the hospital, then Noah died on a raid due to some coward from Alexandria. This was just after he decided to apprentice a carpenter or some shit too so they both died for nothing, wasting all the potential for both their characters and both were done kind of randomly just for shock value imo.

Fuck spoilers this was like 3 years ago and it was all bullshit, just like the show has been ever since that hospital arc. Gimple saved the show from that hack who ruined Andrea and Lori only to ruin it himself after only like a season and a half. The only thing that's been done right since was No Way Out but even that had a bullshit cliffhanger thrown in too.

This post was edited by C_Higgy on 12-12-2017 19:05:00
>>
Tom Peters - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 14:39:13 EST ID:uPZ1x1s+ No.392981 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>GIMPLE FIRED
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-renewed-season-9-angela-kang-is-showrunner-scott-gimple-oversee-franchise-1051008
>>
Brad Pitt - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 15:03:49 EST ID:yV3ximT+ No.392982 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>392981
Haha it's about fucking time
>>
David Fury - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 17:18:25 EST ID:cvWJakP4 No.392984 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>392981
>The cable network has renewed The Walking Dead for a ninth season and signed now-former showrunner Scott M. Gimple to an overall deal in which he will now serve as chief content officer of the franchise. In his new role, Gimple will oversee The Walking Dead's vast TV universe, including both the flagship and spinoff Fear the Walking Dead, as well as gaming and future brand extensions on a variety of platforms, among other areas.

"fired"
>>
Brad Pitt - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 17:33:02 EST ID:yV3ximT+ No.392985 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>392984
He's no longer in charge of TWD and now all he deals with is merchandising for video games and shit. Fired from the show, but I guess he has a shitload of pull so they're giving him this bs position that probably previously didn't exist.
>>
Tom Peters - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 18:02:31 EST ID:uPZ1x1s+ No.392987 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>392985
That's fired enough for me. I was honestly not going to keep watching the show after the most recent run of eps, this was literally the only move they could have done to pull me back in a-fucking-gain

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.