Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread

Now Playing on /mtv/tube -

The Walking Dead season 8 by C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Sun, 22 Oct 2017 14:23:31 EST ID:OR/Yo4mj No.389975 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1508696611220.jpg -(263538B / 257.36KB, 1200x920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 263538
Rick and his survivors are bringing "All Out War" as they are fighting for the promise of a brighter future. Up until now, survival has been the focus of Rick and the group, but it's not enough. They have to fight to take back their freedom so that they can live, so that they can rebuild. As with any battle, there will be losses, casualties. But with Rick leading the Alexandrian forces, Maggie leading the Hilltop, and King Ezekiel leading the Kingdom, Negan and the Saviors' grip on this world may finally be coming to an end.

The season premieres at 9pm EDT on AMC
>>
Dana Scully - Sun, 22 Oct 2017 15:18:59 EST ID:xr7v2JfW No.389977 Report Quick Reply
>>389975
wake me up for the Whisper War in 5 years
>>
Ryan Gosling - Sun, 22 Oct 2017 17:51:30 EST ID:bytHZHsp No.389979 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1508709090352.jpg -(27823B / 27.17KB, 500x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>389977
For real...
>>
Danny Trejo - Sun, 22 Oct 2017 21:23:14 EST ID:SUC6ryzI No.389993 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1508721794826.jpg -(52149B / 50.93KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
So I'm at the halfway mark of last season. Do you guys REALLY think this show is going to give you the whisperers? I'm halfway through and I do actually like this incarnation of Negan and I certainly had my doubts with him being toned down for TV.

Toning down The Whisperers would be WAAAAY harder. I don't actually think violence is the problem, the show can get away with anything after that gruesome "Everybody hates Chris". It's sexual violence. The show doesn't get into that at all compared to the comics. The most it's come so far is Negans wives... which is one of my nitpicks. There's no real contrast or comparison to him and other rapists in the walking dead universe because nobody else does it on the show does it.

Maybe this is a terrible idea but if you want friendly for TV Whisperers I think the best bet would be to somehow make the wood ladies the whisperers, as there would be no sexual violence... I would hope
>>
Romana - Sun, 22 Oct 2017 21:45:54 EST ID:h5J3NQtJ No.389994 Ignore Report Quick Reply
This show is still on Negan?

lol wtf? They still haven't picked up the pace in 20 seasons? Damn man, their character writing is shit, their action scenes are played out. I mostly just wonder when this shit is going to end or if will be like the Simpsons and nobody can kill it off for some reason.
>>
Michael Myers - Mon, 23 Oct 2017 00:34:00 EST ID:W+gh24/o No.389998 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>389994
Nope they haven't. And lots of people are still watching it.
Amazing huh?
fyi there are like 10 ppl who make the same comment in every twd thread so I'm glad we got this out of the way.
>>
Walter White - Mon, 23 Oct 2017 07:09:21 EST ID:Kgxd2qyJ No.390008 Report Quick Reply
Fun episode, keep the rest of the season fun and exciting. inb4 solo episodes devoted to characters I dont care about like trash ppl or the lesbian chick
>>
Christopher Walken - Mon, 23 Oct 2017 08:23:50 EST ID:Viiojwea No.390011 Ignore Report Quick Reply
man all the way up to the end of season 6 i was a fucking LOYAL fan and adored the show but sweet jesus if season 7 isnt some painful shit to watch. watching some of the character development of random fuckos i dont give a shit about instead of the actual main characters is worse than "beth goes to a hospital"
>>
Old Gregg - Mon, 23 Oct 2017 10:23:39 EST ID:H8wdw5bt No.390015 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Good episode. Not great but good. Show is still firing on all cylinders and I'm very glad that it's finally back.

My guess on the Rick flash forward stuff is that COMIC the sucker punch at the end of this 'happy' flash forward is going to be Negan in the jail cell in Ricks basement.
>>
Old Gregg - Mon, 23 Oct 2017 15:58:48 EST ID:H8wdw5bt No.390026 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>390015
ok so most ppl seem to think it was just a 'vision' that Rick was having so disregard my post I guess

This post was edited by C_Higgy on 23-10-2017 19:28:55
>>
Ozymandias - Mon, 23 Oct 2017 16:30:53 EST ID:8soux3Rt No.390028 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1508790653608.jpg -(67101B / 65.53KB, 720x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>390026
Yeah it was kinda confusing how it kept jumping back and forth but pretty sure it was the future he was imagining when he was talking to Michonne earlier in the episode.

I thought the episode was decent. It did piss me off that they had like a whole 5 minutes where they were within 20-25 feet of Negan and nobody thought that maybe it would be smarter to just dome him right there and get it over with, instead of going along with the silly monologues. I mean that is what their entire purpose is, is to kill Negan. But it's just TV of course, but they can't expect me to suspend my disbelief that far.. Anyways, besides that it wasn't bad.
>>
Walter White - Mon, 23 Oct 2017 17:03:21 EST ID:Kgxd2qyJ No.390030 Report Quick Reply
>>390028
Your nitpicks were running through my head that whole scene. I tried telling myself 'step thinking and enjoy it, its a TV show' but as it went on, I couldn't help be like stop having a comic booky dialogue/monologue fight and just kill this fucking fuck.""
>>
Christopher Walken - Mon, 23 Oct 2017 18:43:54 EST ID:Viiojwea No.390035 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>390028

how about in s7 when carl hides in the supply truck, wastes a dude, and has an automatic rifle trained on negan while he whistles and smiles and walks around for a good 20 seconds? even after carl said he didnt care if he died? he wasted a dude without hesitating but suddenly he doesnt have the guts to kill negan? its dumb. its as dumb as the fact that the characters never use the "cover yourself in zombie guts" disguise except for 2 times in the whole show

This post was edited by C_Higgy on 23-10-2017 19:28:19
>>
Shiro - Mon, 23 Oct 2017 21:37:27 EST ID:QMD3dEGu No.390039 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>390035
It's kind of a wonder this show became such a huge cultural phenomenon given how bad the writing can get at times. It hasn't lost me yet though, and going forward I hope they start deviating from the comics more heavily because I'm not a fan of the direction it went after All Out War
>>
Grunkle Stan - Mon, 23 Oct 2017 21:43:30 EST ID:XRHVCi/6 No.390040 Report Quick Reply
>>390039
>inb4 Rick's actor wants out and Negan is being groomed as the new show frontman
>>
Wikus van de Merwe - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 02:06:30 EST ID:8soux3Rt No.390044 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>390039
You really don't have to be great to be a good zombie movie/show. Just a few really strong actors and decent writing can carry it all. And that's why I say I still watch even when it's sub par. Andrew Lincoln, even though his acting is very comical at times, carries the shit out of that show. And now the guy who plays Negan too. It's usually Lincoln and a bad guy carrying the show, and it works.
>>
Mathilda - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 11:49:01 EST ID:h5J3NQtJ No.390054 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>390044
I guess that is why this lost me.

Zombie anything can only be good for so long. Movies work well because it is intro, breakout, arc, done. Shows have to really be cutting edge constantly and that loses people when you're cutting edge but only show up for 10 weeks a year and play week to week.

Z Nation was cutting edge and did it very well, it was a goody zombie show and now they have decided to wrap it up as stuff starts to get either too weird or too played out. This cash cow just won't stop being milked due to merch, advertising, and every other revenue source.
>>
Wikus van de Merwe - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 12:05:21 EST ID:8soux3Rt No.390055 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>390054
Yeah, TWD's specialty is dragging it out. They somehow have found the perfect balance where they can keep most of their fans, but also keep it going forever. But they definitely annoy the shit out of a lot of their fans on a weekly basis. Somehow they keep coming abck though. At least that's my experience.
>>
Alan Rickman - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 14:06:55 EST ID:rXeJPwFk No.390060 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>390035
The rarity of the "cover yourself in zombie guts" disguise has a pretty easy in-universe explanation:
Zombie guts are essentially so poisonous that if you get a scratch and it enters your bloodstream you will die. So you would only do it in the face of certainly ending up as zombie muchies and when you actually plan to spend an extended period of time within a horde, which for obvious reasons you rarely plan to.
>>
Montgomery Scott - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 23:57:51 EST ID:Viiojwea No.390076 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>390044

i would say Lincoln's acting alone brings 40% of the quality of the show. 20% to the zombies/special effects/cgi and the remaining 40% divvied up to plot, jokes, other actors/actresses, continuity-maintaining self-references, character transformation/growth, etc.
>>
Aslan - Mon, 30 Oct 2017 09:29:46 EST ID:H8wdw5bt No.390298 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Good episode.

It was cool seeing the gang just shooting fuckers in the face with silenced pistols. Tara is growing on me, though I think she has taken Rosita's role because irl Rosita had a baby bump.

Morgan going John Wick was cool, and I really thought that he was going to kill the ppl that surrendered. That being said, how did he survive? I missed it if he had on a vest or something. Are they really making him supernatural with the whole 'I can't be killed' thing?

Speaking of killing, Jesus is kinda acting like a punk. I mean sure you can use the manpower but still, these fucks are not the best ppl to make friends with.

Gay dude got smoked, wonder if he dies would Aaron go down the route he does in the comcis.

Did Dwight give Rick and Daryl bad intel? Where are the guns?

Rick getting caught by the original baseball bat guy is meh and I didn't care for that but I guess this is where we are going so fuck it. I'm gonna guess since there is a baby involved that Morales and the baby will get to come with Rick when this is over.

Dude on Talking Dead said the first 4 episodes are all action start to finish so get ready for at least 2 more weeks of 45 minutes of gunfire.
>>
Father Ted Crilly - Wed, 08 Nov 2017 06:23:32 EST ID:Kgxd2qyJ No.390674 Report Quick Reply
lol this show doesn;t even get weekly discussion anymore, a new ep came and went. I also have zero thoughts on the ep. Might not finish this season, it's getting old and I still have the comics.
>>
Ace - Wed, 08 Nov 2017 07:56:57 EST ID:H8wdw5bt No.390680 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>390674
I watched it but I was the last and only person to post last week so I didn't wanna bump it with another post and talk to myself.

Show is still very good, especially compared to most tv.
>>
Sabrina Lloyd - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 08:15:51 EST ID:H8wdw5bt No.390918 Ignore Report Quick Reply
RIP Shiva. Good episode though I am not a huge fan of the King. I was curious to see Negan chain him up to the fence but Carol hides in ceilings now and shit so whatever, they saved him.

I don't mind that they are spending a few weeks going through basically a single day from different angles, but I'm glad next week we get to see Negan and his main crew point of view of current events.

Also are we going to have to wait until the 2nd half to see what's up with Carl, Michonne, Rosita etc
>>
Roger Moore - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 14:51:30 EST ID:XRHVCi/6 No.390930 Report Quick Reply
The ending was good but too much was slow, they added some real stupid subplots to keep up their whole "focus eps on only one or two characters" gimmick. Like the whole thing qwith that one dude kidnapping the King was so annoying, and his actor's face was so stupid that I was getting triggered by it, he looked like Jim Carey with downs syndrome.
>>
Chan-wook Park - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 17:28:07 EST ID:RDifK1Th No.390997 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Man, Jim Carrey really has fallen off the deep end huh?
He went from crazy existential crisis to being Negan
>>
Princess Leia Organa - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 21:57:28 EST ID:Zh/sUEXx No.391017 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>390674

>lol this show doesn;t even get weekly discussion anymore

i reached my fatigue with twd last season. this show always has a combination of great comic book adapted episodes and extremely lame filler episodes. i got tired of putting up with that, and i'm sure others are as well. i'm really not trying to sound like that guy either, but it might be the reason why this show doesn't generate as much discussion as it used to.
>>
Carrie Fisher - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 22:28:15 EST ID:8soux3Rt No.391018 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391017
Basically nothing at all happened in the first 3 episodes. Just a lot of dialogue and walking through the woods. They weren't bad episodes at all though, just setting up. Filler, but at least these filler episodes are halfway decent. So far this season has been 100x better than last.
>>
Kelly LeBrock - Mon, 20 Nov 2017 11:41:39 EST ID:RDifK1Th No.391223 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Lol at the walking dead thread almost being on page 3 despite a new episode coming out yesterday. People finally gave up on this show huh?
I don't blame them honestly. Its crap TV. But its just entertaining enough for me to keep watching, and with the show following the comics pretty closely lately its cool seeing what they do with the material

On that note from yesterdays episode we got to hear Negans backstory and why he named his bat Lucille, without a flashback or anything which I actually liked. And for all those bitching that they never use the zombie guts trick, Negan totally knew about it and used it effectively

All in all not a bad episode
>>
Erin Gray - Mon, 20 Nov 2017 12:14:31 EST ID:8soux3Rt No.391226 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391223
>People really gave up on this show huh?
Read the comments right above yours.

Last night's episode was great though. At least in comparison to the rest of the episodes in the last few seasons. We got some good Negan time. His performance felt more real in this episode than some of the other Negan centric episodes. It's the first TWD episode in a while that I was actually captivated by. The first few episodes were all set up and semi-filler so I'm hoping this quality will continue through the war.
Also, I love Eugene, even after he betrayed everyone, so getting even a little bit of him is a plus for me.
I was, for a moment, missing Michonne a little bit (even though her character was a bit played out by the time she killed about 15 walkers with her sword) but then I remembered that her and Carl stayed back so it's a perfectly reasonable trade to not have Carl in the picture.
>>
Grunkle Stan - Tue, 28 Nov 2017 20:46:35 EST ID:OxkMjyV3 No.391480 Ignore Report Quick Reply
The free fall that this show is doing is quite amazing. Every online community seems to have soured on this show. Maybe it's the stoner in me but I still enjoy the show.

That being said, this weeks ep was annoying. Fucking every child on this show is a dummy. But it was nice to see some people we haven't seen in a while, even if they too are dummies for doing what they are doing. Speaking of which, how bad was that rocket launcher spot? lol

Any comic readers excited to see Saddiq?
>>
Sidney Lumet - Tue, 28 Nov 2017 23:30:06 EST ID:8soux3Rt No.391482 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391480
I've enjoyed this season for the most part. Not much of the typical issues with this show have been here at all this season. The one thing that still annoys me almost every time is the artificial suspense that they pull every single episode when they pretend that one of the idiotic cast (Carl this time) is about to be bitten by a walker even thouhg you know that there is no chance.
Also, I really don't understand Rick at this point. I have no fuckin idea why he would even decide to try to make a deal with the trash people again. That's retarded. He knows what happened last time, what does he expect to happen this time. Not to mention that they are worthless as allies. It's really just a waste of time for them to take any screen time.
>>
Richard Dunn - Wed, 29 Nov 2017 11:01:46 EST ID:cvWJakP4 No.391496 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391480
previous two episdoes were real strong and focused but the last one was right back to mediocrity with all that Game of Thrones style pinging around between mostly uninteresting storylines that each got about 5 minutes to develop
>>
Alice Murphy - Thu, 30 Nov 2017 16:02:51 EST ID:xwcyc1qY No.391537 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391480
that one scene was so bad I knew what you were gonna mention before even peeking under your spoiler. I've defended this show through some bad stretches but now its like I can feel myself getting dumber every time I watch a new ep.

ALso, I just saw some weird ass casting spoilers that one of the main characters is leaving this show to become a main character on Fear The Walking Dead. I'm assuming this character will die this season, but who knows, maybe they just leave Rick's group and go live in the wilderness so they can come back after their spin-off prequel arc. CASTING SPOILERS, PROBABLY A DEATH SPOILER It's Morgan. ALso, how the fuck does he wind up in Fear The Walking Dead, a show that's next season will take place in Houston. How the fuck did Morgan get to Houston between meeting Rick and then building that crazy town of traps?
>>
Smash Lampjaw - Thu, 30 Nov 2017 17:19:35 EST ID:8soux3Rt No.391539 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391537
I think its just a crossover appearance. source? If it isn't, then its a horrible idea to take a good character in a dying show and put him in a dead show.
>>
Alice Murphy - Thu, 30 Nov 2017 17:24:38 EST ID:xwcyc1qY No.391540 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391539
new articles are making it sound more like a crossover, but when they first announced it on Talking Dead it sounded more like they were gonna be a new main cast member over there. This article lists off everything we know about the transition and how it doesn;t neccesarily mean the character will die this season http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/11/30/morgan-die-the-walking-dead-fear-crossover-spoiler-/
>>
Will Turner - Sun, 03 Dec 2017 23:24:32 EST ID:OxkMjyV3 No.391656 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>Eugene literally has blood on his hands
>Eugene literally can't look at himself in the mirror

lol. Aside from that shit, I thought Eugene was ok in this one. It was an ok episode but not great by any means. Rick going all Jackie Chan.

also lol'd at 'Sculpt whatever shit you want'
>>
Walter White Jr. - Mon, 04 Dec 2017 20:54:19 EST ID:pNM1BBlQ No.391686 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391656
Yeah, that was a great bit, I lol'd, too.
>>
Chani - Mon, 11 Dec 2017 01:37:44 EST ID:oXbmUFrq No.391856 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Hahah, what a joke of a show. That ending "twist" was perfect way to not return in a few months.
>>
Kathryn Janeway - Mon, 11 Dec 2017 02:56:16 EST ID:yV3ximT+ No.391858 Ignore Report Quick Reply
how the fuck did carl get bit? For real, the walkers aren't even a threat in this show unless you're a cripple or some shit. That's fuckin stupid..
they're obviously gonna find some way for him not to die, like he's miraculously immune or something. there's no way he dies imo
>>
Party Pat - Mon, 11 Dec 2017 11:24:34 EST ID:H8wdw5bt No.391867 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Odds they are pulling a Jon Snow and going to have Carl survive? He is so vital to the upcoming storylines unless they are really saying FUCK YOU to the comics.

IF this is a fake death, I wonder if Gabriel getting sick from the guts but living will play into it.

I also have to wonder if (COMIC) maybe Carl was bit by a Whisperer trying to blend in?
>>
Party Pat - Mon, 11 Dec 2017 11:28:26 EST ID:H8wdw5bt No.391868 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391858
it happened when he was fighting the zombies with Saddiq. You can see when it happens and Carls reaction right after, the creator said he's glad/surprised more ppl didn't pick up on it. That's why Carl was writing those letters to his dad, enid, etc
>>
Reef Blastbody - Mon, 11 Dec 2017 12:10:29 EST ID:AAwG+tmG No.391869 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391867

It would be pretty dumb to add "immunity to bites" considering the fact that it's not the bites that are infectious they just get sick until you die. Nor has anyone else shown immunity.

Plus you could see how pale and sick he was.

I read that the writers thought that this death will make for a more interesting conclusion to the war.

This post was edited by C_Higgy on 12-12-2017 13:55:12
>>
Beldar Conehead - Mon, 11 Dec 2017 12:15:30 EST ID:M+zFKR5B No.391870 Ignore Report Quick Reply
looool, why did I just read every spoiler tagged post when I haven't seen the finale yet? What is wrong with me?
>>
Kathryn Janeway - Mon, 11 Dec 2017 15:43:53 EST ID:yV3ximT+ No.391873 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391869
It would also be pretty dumb for them to kill Carl and piss off all of their fans. Not that I care for Carl at all, it just seems really dumb. But I wouldn't put it past the writers.
>>
Gwen Cooper - Mon, 11 Dec 2017 17:28:12 EST ID:425VwIBE No.391874 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391870
You're attracted to bright colors
>>
Chani - Mon, 11 Dec 2017 17:44:47 EST ID:oXbmUFrq No.391876 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1513032287183.jpg -(79937B / 78.06KB, 928x362) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
The picture has spoilers.

>>391873

But they did, and it is. Writing for this show was never good.
I watched because I like zombies and it's based on a solid graphic novel.

Also, the picture has spoilers.
>>
Beldar Conehead - Mon, 11 Dec 2017 18:06:12 EST ID:M+zFKR5B No.391877 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391876
I saw that, I don't care about what happened plot wise, haven;t seen the ep yet but got spoiled so w/e. But the IRL aspect is completely fucked. Gimple is like the American Steve Moffat and should be ranked among Scott Buck for worst showrunners of all time.
>>
Beldar Conehead - Mon, 11 Dec 2017 18:08:02 EST ID:M+zFKR5B No.391878 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391876
Also, the actor had just bought a house there to keep filming, that's why he was pissed about being lied to about the 3 years thing.
>>
Dean Winchester - Mon, 11 Dec 2017 22:51:02 EST ID:yV3ximT+ No.391885 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391876
Okay that's pretty fucked up. I don't understand why they would do that. Really dumb move to ditch him right when Carl starts to get tolerable. What an incompetent showrunner.
>>
Jay Sherman - Tue, 12 Dec 2017 08:45:28 EST ID:H8wdw5bt No.391892 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391876
>Chandler Riggs' Dad's Zombie Roadtrip Riggs' Tours & Autographs

god fucking damn does that stink of stage parent. Let alone the fact that he keeps saying how 'we' feel.
>>
Paddy Maguire - Tue, 12 Dec 2017 11:11:49 EST ID:jzRqGgBn No.391896 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Yeah this was probably the stupidest decision they could have made, and it wasn't even done well. Whether it sticks or is yet another fakeout, I'm officially done. I'll never understand how AMC could so consistently fuck this show up, it wouldn't surprise me if this decision just came down to his contact needing to be renegotiated and they didn't want to pay him more. Also wtf happened to Gimple? When he first came on he really improved the show but it's been going downhill ever since the middle of season 5.

>>391884
I think it died with Beth tbh, season 4 was probably my favorite since the first.

This post was edited by C_Higgy on 12-12-2017 13:50:08
>>
Paddy Maguire - Tue, 12 Dec 2017 11:42:45 EST ID:jzRqGgBn No.391898 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391897
Yup. And to top it all off the guy she died for died himself not too long after. Completely pointless arc.

This post was edited by C_Higgy on 12-12-2017 13:48:56
>>
Ellen Barkin - Tue, 12 Dec 2017 17:51:23 EST ID:dqP65cKq No.391906 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>391901
Nope, she died getting Noah out of the hospital, then Noah died on a raid due to some coward from Alexandria. This was just after he decided to apprentice a carpenter or some shit too so they both died for nothing, wasting all the potential for both their characters and both were done kind of randomly just for shock value imo.

Fuck spoilers this was like 3 years ago and it was all bullshit, just like the show has been ever since that hospital arc. Gimple saved the show from that hack who ruined Andrea and Lori only to ruin it himself after only like a season and a half. The only thing that's been done right since was No Way Out but even that had a bullshit cliffhanger thrown in too.

This post was edited by C_Higgy on 12-12-2017 19:05:00
>>
Tom Peters - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 14:39:13 EST ID:uPZ1x1s+ No.392981 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>GIMPLE FIRED
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-renewed-season-9-angela-kang-is-showrunner-scott-gimple-oversee-franchise-1051008
>>
Brad Pitt - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 15:03:49 EST ID:yV3ximT+ No.392982 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>392981
Haha it's about fucking time
>>
David Fury - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 17:18:25 EST ID:cvWJakP4 No.392984 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>392981
>The cable network has renewed The Walking Dead for a ninth season and signed now-former showrunner Scott M. Gimple to an overall deal in which he will now serve as chief content officer of the franchise. In his new role, Gimple will oversee The Walking Dead's vast TV universe, including both the flagship and spinoff Fear the Walking Dead, as well as gaming and future brand extensions on a variety of platforms, among other areas.

"fired"
>>
Brad Pitt - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 17:33:02 EST ID:yV3ximT+ No.392985 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>392984
He's no longer in charge of TWD and now all he deals with is merchandising for video games and shit. Fired from the show, but I guess he has a shitload of pull so they're giving him this bs position that probably previously didn't exist.
>>
Tom Peters - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 18:02:31 EST ID:uPZ1x1s+ No.392987 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>392985
That's fired enough for me. I was honestly not going to keep watching the show after the most recent run of eps, this was literally the only move they could have done to pull me back in a-fucking-gain
>>
C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Sun, 25 Feb 2018 13:50:45 EST ID:J2nxIdks No.394688 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1519584645163.jpg -(99535B / 97.20KB, 696x533) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Midseason premiere on tonight. I haven't had time to watch the first half of the season but judging by the post count here, I guess the hype isn't there anymore.
>>
Sam Winchester - Sun, 25 Feb 2018 16:12:52 EST ID:kitvuQrR No.394693 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1519593172701.jpg -(139721B / 136.45KB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>394688
cool poster but it reminds me of a video game box

I still love the show and am AMPED as fuck to watch it tonight, but yes they drug out the first half of this season. I don't think it's as bad as people make it seem, but basically they spent something like 11 episodes on a 4 hour timespan. This isn't 24, we want advancement.

I think they right that wrong starting tonight. I hope.

Comic spoilers/question You think they will capture Negan like in the comic? I can't see tv Rick NOT killing Negan, but he's so popular I wonder if they go the prisoner route like the comics
>>
Larry David - Sun, 25 Feb 2018 18:20:22 EST ID:yV3ximT+ No.394695 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1519600822082.jpg -(134318B / 131.17KB, 1080x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>394688
It has just been steadily continuing its downhill course and the shorunners obviously didn't give half a shit that the show was 90% filler. They couldn't even figure out who to focus on to make the filler enjoyable.
But they've changed it up, so hopefully next season will get better. It's a shame that they waited until the all out war was over to get someone decent as showrunner. AMC dumb.

But yeah I'm not really excited though I do want to see how this arc concludes. I don't really care much about Carl but I think it's dumb, it should be funny watching him die knowing that so many fans are gonna be so mad.
>>
Emma Watson - Sun, 25 Feb 2018 18:46:34 EST ID:mAlJeMH2 No.394696 Ignore Report Quick Reply
watchin the midseason finale now, already knwo the spoilers, ready for the hilarity to ensue
>>
Harrison Ford - Sun, 25 Feb 2018 22:53:27 EST ID:Zh/sUEXx No.394700 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>394695

>It's a shame that they waited until the all out war was over to get someone decent as showrunner.

A damn shame. I couldn't deal with the filler, that's why I dropped this show. You'd never see it coming either. It's, like, "I sat here for an hour and got this episode?" And I'm not one of those guys who occasionally drops in the general to remind people that I think this show is shit. When there were episodes that didn't have any filler, they're usually pretty entertaining.
>>
Hillbilly Heroin !JhIhjqOq5k - Mon, 26 Feb 2018 01:03:20 EST ID:xIveqQxk No.394708 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>394693
If you remember the All Out War arc was pretty drawn out in the comics as well and I think they are trying to milk it because they are getting pretty close to catching up with the comics.

I do think they will end up capturing Negan like in the comics I just wonder how they are going to do the time jump or if they will skip it entirely. I hope not.

I just wonder how they are going to deal with Carl's death considering how integral he is in the upcoming arc especially now that they don't have Sophia either. I imagine they will probably make Enid Alpha's daughter's love interest instead and have her save Herschel then they can check another diversity box off

For comic readers did anyone get heavy Andrea's death issue vibes from this episode? It seemed fairly similar IMO but I don't know if they are saving that for Michonne's death or not. Also, curious how they are going to handle the aftermath of AOW and death of Ezekiel. I guess they will replace Michonne with Carol but I'm not sure.

This post was edited by C_Higgy on 26-02-2018 01:12:15
>>
Number Six - Mon, 26 Feb 2018 01:06:40 EST ID:xIveqQxk No.394709 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>394708
Sorry, forgot to take my /opi/ trip off.

NB
>>
Cersei Baratheon - Mon, 26 Feb 2018 07:16:03 EST ID:yV3ximT+ No.394713 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It was "ehh"

Morgan is really carrying the show. All of the bits with him are really the only parts of the show at this point that I'm particularly attached to or really enjoy seeing. The rest is mostly good but there aren't really any other characters that I truly enjoy watching. Morgan's character is so well fleshed out unlike most of the characters on the show. They tend to flesh out characters really well then throw them away. Or just keep characters that aren't well fleshed out right in the frame all the time when nobody cares.
>>
Ben Tenison - Mon, 26 Feb 2018 10:30:34 EST ID:H8wdw5bt No.394719 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I thought last nights episode was really good, much better than the previous season so maybe that is a sign of things to come.

One criticism I would say is here we are yet again, with another little kid acting like a fucking asshole.
>>
Shirley Bennett - Mon, 26 Feb 2018 11:10:02 EST ID:mAlJeMH2 No.394720 Ignore Report Quick Reply
full disclosure, i cried like a baby.
fuck that sadiq dude being all "I'm living for you carl" as if audiences are gonna like this guy now. Rick wouldnt say it, but i will, fuck that guy, i hope zombies eat him the second maggie's done squirting her lil baby out.
>>394719
That part was p corny, cutting right from Carl telling his story of shooting the kid to that scene, Gimple on the nose as always. Subtlety was never this shows strong suit.
>>
Elizabeth Taylor - Sat, 03 Mar 2018 22:57:18 EST ID:A79/pXXm No.394870 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>Scott Gimple Is Definitely Plotting 'The Walking Dead' Cinematic Universe With New Spin-Offs
https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2018/03/03/scott-gimple-is-definitely-plotting-the-walking-dead-cinematic-universe-with-new-spin-offs/#6855eeec248c

>When Scott Gimple was moved out of his role as Walking Dead showrunner, a spot given to Angela Kang, fans celebrated as they blamed him for much of the show’s recent woes. And yet Gimple was actually being given a promotion, a new job to oversee the entirety of The Walking Dead brand for AMC, a channel that yes, has other critical hits, but The Walking Dead, despite falling ratings, continues to be its golden goose, and they want to make sure things stay that way for a long while to come.

>Gimple gave a lengthy interview to THR after the season 8b premiere that gave a glimpse at what he’s planning for the series. He is mostly dancing around the questions, avoiding specifics of what he has in mind, but one thing is clear, he’s planning more spin-offs, big and small, for The Walking Dead, and without saying this outright, it’s clear what the ultimate goal of this is: A Walking Dead Cinematic Universe.
>>
Tony Stark - Sat, 03 Mar 2018 23:19:05 EST ID:yV3ximT+ No.394871 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>394870
I hope they dump a shitload of money into his dumb ideas and nobody watches, just like Feart TWD.
>>
Beemo - Mon, 05 Mar 2018 11:09:28 EST ID:kitvuQrR No.394941 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520266168813.jpg -(96365B / 94.11KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I think last night was the best episode in a good bit. Enid stepping up was interesting, though I hate Aaron being dumb 'durr I'm staying here, but you go home!'

Also digging Simon getting fed up with Negan, I really like Simon and I'll be sad to see him go when Negan finds out about the garbage people. Speaking of, it was interesting to give us insight into such a dull hated character as Janis the garbage lady. Thought those were cool scenes where she explained who she was and then she grinded up her ppl after Rick and Michonne left her for dead. Wonder how she will play into the rest of the show, if at all. I'm sure I'm alone here but I also liked Rick vs Negan on the walkie talkies.

Also curious to see how Enid and Maggie handle Carl's death when they find out.
>>
Cherry Darling - Mon, 05 Mar 2018 18:48:01 EST ID:M4mB4BRn No.394963 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>394871

Other than Madison(They really need to kill her off) FTWD imo is miles better than TWD.
>>
Buff Hardback - Tue, 06 Mar 2018 01:48:07 EST ID:yV3ximT+ No.394976 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>394941
>best episode in a good bit
The episode was terrible but I'm gonna have to agree. The first half felt like a really, really shitty B movie.
And now that the trash people are dead, that whole fucking plot was essentially for nothing besides having their leader, trash lady, eventually join the group when Rick has a sudden change of heart, led on by his son's last words. Would almost be touching if the trash leader chick was a fucking interesting or compelling character.

And the whole thing with the women's convent in the woods.. It took them 2 fucking years to get to this point. AND THEY STILL HAVEN"T JOINED UP. God damn, I stopped caring about those bitches a long time ago. How the fuck Scott Gimple is okay with this show moving SLOWER than at a snail's pace is beyond me.

The scene with Negan and Rick talking was good though.
>>
Barbara Bain - Tue, 06 Mar 2018 04:11:58 EST ID:p721o8FE No.394977 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>389975
Last season sucked
Im good.
>>
Nyota Uhura - Tue, 06 Mar 2018 04:21:20 EST ID:rXeJPwFk No.394978 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Besides the annoying tickle release (two eps then again nothing for weeks, what's up with that?)
Both episodes feel like a glorified clip show, they certainly took some footage they had lying around and fuse some extra clips that belong to the main arc to make it look like an episode.

WTF, is there a writer strike or something?
>>
Lord Voldemort - Tue, 06 Mar 2018 06:30:59 EST ID:xIveqQxk No.394985 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>394976
Oceanside is somewhat important in the comics though I'm unsure why they chose to turn it into an all female group or why they introduced it so early

With All Out War almost certainly wrapping up at the end of the season I just wonder if they are going to do the time jump or not. Are we moving straight into ANB/Whispers into Screams now? I'm not sure how that is going to play out without Carl either. While its spanned several volumes in the comic I don't know if they will be able to drag the Whisper arcs out more than a season or maybe two in which case we're looking at, at most, 3 seasons before they catch up with the comic. Not doing the time jump, or at least postponing it, and doing new material for a while would help in that respect but I'm not sure how they would do without direction from the comics. I just hope they don't skip the jump but still go straight into the A New Beginning/Whispers into Screams.

I also wonder if they will skip the jump entirely and make Carl's death the reason Negan ends up siding with Rick instead of going the "sitting in jail for several years" route
>>
Leatherface - Tue, 06 Mar 2018 06:35:16 EST ID:/fcq6qQt No.394986 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>394985
My theory on comic Whispers without Carl is that Enid is going to be Alpha's daughter. They've hinted before that she escape some fucked up group, I recall people used to think she was one of the Wolves (a short lived biker gang nobody remembers anymore who showed up for a week before the Saviors replaced them)
>>
Magnus Eisenhardt - Tue, 06 Mar 2018 10:32:31 EST ID:TpDaSKT0 No.394994 Ignore Report Quick Reply
man comparing S1-4 to S5-8 makes me so fucking depressed. the "spirit" of the show is long dead. died with herschel and/or beth.
>>
John Connor - Tue, 06 Mar 2018 19:05:12 EST ID:xIveqQxk No.395002 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>394986
I don't think she can be because it showed in the show that she was with her parents when they were killed not too terribly long before she showed up at ASZ. Maybe they will cut her out all together but it really wouldn't make sense then again there isn't really anyone for her to get with now which is kind of a critical thing. I just don't understand why they went they way they did with Carl. Its was kind of reminiscent of Andrea's death in #167 but totally pointless. I figured they would save that for Michonne down the road with her taking Andrea's place with Rick and Carol taking Michonne's place with Ezekiel. I don't see the benefit of losing Carl now considering how much he tied into the things that are coming up in the show but I guess it will be interesting to see where they go with it now.

I still can't believe they turned the biker gang that was in a couple of issues into the whole Wolves story arc.

I am curious to see who they are going to get to playPrincess but I have a feeling she will be super annoying in the show.
>>
Lynda Carter - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 12:48:47 EST ID:M4mB4BRn No.395022 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>395002

Pretty sure the biker gang was the group of people that claimed everything with Darryl. The Wolves were just filler villains.
>>
Blast Hardcheese - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 13:23:41 EST ID:Zh/sUEXx No.395023 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>394994

...Beth? Nah dude. Nah. You were right the first time with Hershel. Most people say Shane.
>>
David Tennant - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 17:46:17 EST ID:yV3ximT+ No.395026 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It was all downhill after Merle died. He was definitely the best character the show has seen or will see.

This post was edited by C_Higgy on 07-03-2018 18:47:16
>>
The Joker - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 18:54:00 EST ID:TpDaSKT0 No.395028 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>395026

HOW 'BOUT IT, SUGAR TITS?
>>
Joanna Cassidy - Mon, 19 Mar 2018 11:09:54 EST ID:xPF4cHWg No.395505 Report Quick Reply
1521472194791.jpg -(38191B / 37.30KB, 620x351) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Has that guy Simon always talked like a walking thesaurus before this ep and I just never realized? This whole ep was pissing me off the way the guy goes out of his way to use words that no normal human would. "Let us retrieve our benefactor" nigga just say "Lets find Negan"

Also what's the deal with post-apoc Hillary Clinton and her autistic trash-people tier minions? Is she supposed to be comic character pic related? Is this a sign of the tone the new showrunner is going to take for things?

This post was edited by stevens on 19-03-2018 11:10:40
>>
Charles Bronson - Mon, 19 Mar 2018 20:50:43 EST ID:xIveqQxk No.395520 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>395505

Honestly, I'm going to be pretty pissed if that is who it is and this is how they plan to go about it.

Warning major spoilers if you aren't caught up on the comic

Fuck the time jump, fuck the whisperer war, fuck Carol(Michonne surrogate) losing Ezekiel, fuck meeting Magna's group, fuck the Savior rebellion, fuck Eugene building the radio and using it and his time talking with Stephanie to get over the loss of Rosita and "his" child, fuck the introduction of Princess and the traveling a huge distance to meet Pamela and the Commonwealth where Michonne finds her daughter 100s of miles from home

Yeah, fuck all that. Lets just skip everything and go straight into Pamela and the Commonwealth traveling hundreds of miles from home and pussyfooting around the country to "show people the way" with just a couple of regular folk in place of armed guards which goes against everything we have seen about her and the Commonwealth so far.

I mean, yeah, you could certainly be right. It does kind of look like her and does kind of remind you of her to some extent but if that is the way they are going to move forward I'm going to be pissed. Already pissed enough they killed off Carl, who was pretty important moving forward, just because the little faggot that plays him didn't feel like it anymore and Morgan somehow appearing on FTWD which makes no sense

After last night's episode they are 100% ending All Out War this season but goddamn that would be a huge mistake to skip everything else and go straight into New World Order. They are already going to surpass the comic in 2-3 seasons but if you're correct they'll surpass it in less than a single season and I don't think TWD can stand on its own without having the comic as a guideline
>>
Flash Gordon - Mon, 19 Mar 2018 21:28:55 EST ID:L0g+grEM No.395521 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>395520
>just because the little faggot that plays him didn't feel like it anymore
i thought he did NOT quit? "Chandler Riggs himself has also since confirmed that the decision for Carl to be killed off the show after eight long seasons was not his own call."
https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Chandler-Riggs-Fired-From-Walking-Dead-44611067
>>
Terry Gilliam - Tue, 20 Mar 2018 05:40:20 EST ID:BfUrmG4i No.395530 Ignore Report Quick Reply
adults still voluntarily watch these shows?

you know you can just not watch them right?
>>
Rigby - Tue, 20 Mar 2018 09:03:09 EST ID:mtyVKMfD No.395532 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>395521
Yeah they only killed him off because the actor was turning 18 and AMC didn't want to pay him more. I quit watching this show last season and reading that bs made me really glad i did.

This post was edited by C_Higgy on 20-03-2018 09:28:10
>>
Kaylee Frye - Tue, 20 Mar 2018 10:17:06 EST ID:H8wdw5bt No.395534 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>395530
you are so cool
>>
Nicholas Cage - Tue, 20 Mar 2018 16:57:05 EST ID:rXeJPwFk No.395553 Ignore Report Quick Reply
That fight scene had the most obvious plot armor scenario ever. Very poorly choreographed.
When
  • Rick empties his magazine into the crashed car it was obvious Negan wouldn't get hit.
  • When Rick gets a hold of Lucille it became clear Negan would get it back and escape
  • When Negan started to gloat it became obvious he wouldn't even injure Rick

I did enjoy the walker pit dogfight though (even when it was all obvious at this point).
>>
Edward Scissorhands - Tue, 20 Mar 2018 18:58:28 EST ID:2LtKa5ab No.395556 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1521586708747.jpg -(68594B / 66.99KB, 960x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
What do you think garbage lady is going to do with Negan?

Also I sorta like how hardcore Enid is becoming, I used to hate her but she's hit Rick levels of 'we must survive no matter what' and I kinda dig it. Michonne was about to dig in her ass tho.

Also, they would be beyond stupid to jump right into current comics storyline and I thought that I read that COMIC the producers confirmed we are getting whisperers?
>>
Dr. Beverly Crusher - Tue, 20 Mar 2018 19:30:09 EST ID:yV3ximT+ No.395559 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>395556
Them DSL's tho. She needs more screen time.
>>
Tabitha St. Germain - Sun, 25 Mar 2018 23:12:01 EST ID:2LtKa5ab No.395753 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Good episode however I hate that every little kid on this show is such a fucking moron.
>>
Richard Attenborough - Mon, 26 Mar 2018 07:12:20 EST ID:MlwhQX77 No.395773 Report Quick Reply
>>395753
Agreed, ep was very entertaining. I noticed it was co-written by Angela Kang, Gimple's showrunner replacement. I never bothered to look up which specific episodes she was responsible for, but this left a good impression on me for next season.
>>
David Lean - Mon, 26 Mar 2018 15:23:52 EST ID:yV3ximT+ No.395790 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>395773
She produced a lot of the universally agreed upon best episodes. Compare pretty much any list of the best episodes to her imdb page and all the top 5 were produced by her.

I think she's always just been a kinda rock behind the scenes and they probably know they should have picked her much sooner.
>>
Kyle Reese - Mon, 26 Mar 2018 17:55:18 EST ID:cvWJakP4 No.395799 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Been a while since I've seen anything as stupid on a TV show as that late night zombie attack. I was almost on board with the episode after the opening battle but good lord that was borderline insulting in it's stupidity
>>
The Master - Tue, 27 Mar 2018 03:29:28 EST ID:rXeJPwFk No.395813 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>395799
You are still aware you're watching a show about zombies, rite?
I liked it, a bit goofy in a good way.
>>
Summer Glau - Mon, 02 Apr 2018 10:16:31 EST ID:H8wdw5bt No.396147 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I really think this season has picked up the pace, as evident by last night another well done episode. Sure there were some silly parts how did Negan light that flare? etc[/sp but overall again I think this show is getting better.

I love reading all these people upset with Rick for [sp]killing those saviors, but fuck them. no mercy Rick is awesome. though I am sure this all leads to Ricks redemption thanks to the Carl letters.

Other things of note:
Who did Negan pick up? I assume it's the chick Savior that knows Dwight is a traitor. Or Gregory. I think it's the chick though, and Dwight is going to die but Simon will be able to pawn all his shit off on Dwight so he can stay on team Negan.

WHO is the helicopter ppl?

Can we be done with little Henry stupid ass now?

Garbage chick didn't look too bad when she is in her hipster form
>>
Bruce Wayne - Tue, 03 Apr 2018 00:31:41 EST ID:wgqbQGCR No.396164 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>395813
A show about zombies that takes itself INCREDIBLY seriously. Dismissing shit just cause zombies exist is lame.
>>
Talyn - Tue, 03 Apr 2018 06:31:24 EST ID:WdVSLmQR No.396169 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396147

i dunno man, i just dont know if i can start season 8 after that painful season 7 finale
>>
David Banner - Tue, 03 Apr 2018 09:47:30 EST ID:H8wdw5bt No.396171 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396169
The first half of 8 is slooooooow because it only covers a very short time period however, that's the beauty of binging it's a little harder to get aggravated when you aren't investing 2 months into watching it progress at a snail's pace. The second half however has been pretty damn good up to this point.
>>
Talyn - Tue, 03 Apr 2018 09:51:01 EST ID:WdVSLmQR No.396172 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396171

does carol finally do anything? after 3 seasons of moping?
>>
David Banner - Tue, 03 Apr 2018 10:12:23 EST ID:H8wdw5bt No.396173 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396172

well I hate Carol so you I am the wrong person to ask, but yeah she's part of the army again. For now. On the last episode someone said to her 'you are a coward' and I think she gets it now.
>>
Talyn - Tue, 03 Apr 2018 11:07:01 EST ID:WdVSLmQR No.396174 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396173

is there a decent arc of morgan losing his shit? i saw he was losing it when his student got killed. do we get to see HERE'S NOT HERE again?
>>
David Banner - Tue, 03 Apr 2018 11:15:48 EST ID:H8wdw5bt No.396175 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396174
IDK how decent the arc but yes Morgan has officially lost his fucking mind again.
>>
Russel Crowe - Mon, 09 Apr 2018 13:50:25 EST ID:fEqoEF2h No.396355 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1523296225750.jpg -(92541B / 90.37KB, 924x530) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
good penultimate episode.

It was obvious that Dwight was going to be busted because we knew Negan found that cute tomboy chick in the woods, Simons little mutiny was odd because I kept thinking 'where is Negan, why is he doing this in the open?' Cool they did it fight club style tho. I liked Steven Ogg on here a lot so I am sad to see him go.

Then we had Eugene which was a little ham-fisted in my opinion. Also Darryl is supposed to be a master tracker and lost him? I can chalk it up to Eugene being smarter I suppose. Now Eugene is all hardcore time to kill Rick. Gonna bet that in the finale next week Rosita/Eugene will have some type of face off where one will kill the other, maybe even indirectly. Maybe even Eugen kills Rosita (accident?) and Darryl kills Eugene? Keeping Eugene alive might create more drama in the future though.

Speaking of the future, COMIC so do you think that they had Carl die and write the letters so when Rick doesn't kill Negan we don't feel angry?

I guess credit to the actor that plays Greggory. He does a good job of making me hate him. He's such a fucking worm. I'm hoping they don't trust him and they don't follow the map.

I think Negan episodes are always good and this was no exception. Next week is the finale and the war will end. Will it end like it does in the comics? Who knows. Either way looks like new arc is coming, speaking of which don't forget this season we have seen that helicopter twice (I think).
>>
Principal Scudworth - Tue, 10 Apr 2018 18:51:27 EST ID:AbGdlWj0 No.396393 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396355
COMICI don't see Eugene being killed anytime soon. He is way too vital to the story moving forward. I guess he could kill Rosita but in the comics he marries Rosita and then she and her unborn child are killed by the Whisperers putting Eugene on the warpath against the Whisperers and leading him into a bout of depression where he dives into his work which in turn leads to his relationship with Stephanie and the trip to the Commonwealth

COMICapparently the only reason Carl died was because he was fired so I don't think it has anything to do with the plot. A lot of people love Negan and were happy when Rick didn't kill him. I think the same is likely true for people who just watch the show. It also lines up with Rick and the ASZ as a whole. A prison is much more of a punishment for Negan than death plus he ends up being pretty useful in the future and you can see Rick knows that early on from his talks with him. It sucks Carl never got to be a decent character in the show like he was in the comic

This post was edited by stevens on 16-04-2018 08:39:09
>>
Jenny Agutter - Tue, 10 Apr 2018 19:15:41 EST ID:3r9fNOXD No.396396 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396393
>(Eugene) is way too vital to the story moving forward.
Not really, anything he does later in the comics can be made up for with all the papers that Hillary Clinton looking chick gave Maggie
>>
George Takei - Tue, 10 Apr 2018 19:26:23 EST ID:fEqoEF2h No.396397 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396393
>>396396

exactly. COMIC Saddiq could easily be the one that finds Stephanie via the radio

also for the love of fuck tag your spoilers if they are COMIC.
>>
Bill Haverchuck - Mon, 16 Apr 2018 05:51:20 EST ID:+yVtfLWt No.396671 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1523872280361.gif -(2322905B / 2.22MB, 320x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>389975

>side question; can we discuss Fear The Walking Dead here too

Am i supposed to fucking hate the blonde mother bitch main character in this show because holy fuck i have wanted her to die since episode one , like i cant suspenders my disbelief for shit in this terribly written show. Bitch up and kills her first zombie in the first episode like its just the thing to do when a sick person with rabies attacks you or some shit, then says fuck all, literally ALL whenever it comes to her family or an entire other society. We’ll kill them all we’ll takeover its muh fate
Fuck this bitch, Rick should fucking kill her eventually when she pulls this same dumb shit in his camp like every single other place she’s gone. Fucking bitch
>>
Sheriff Woody Pride - Mon, 16 Apr 2018 07:20:55 EST ID:QGmZN2ZC No.396672 Ignore Report Quick Reply
God, I was really hoping they would deviate from the comics here and kill Noogan. COMIC I'd start rallying for Maggie to do it, but any comic readers know not to get hopes up on that front.
>>
Eragon - Mon, 16 Apr 2018 08:57:14 EST ID:H8wdw5bt No.396673 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396672
COMIC do you think that blonde tomboy chick from the Saviors (the one that knew Dwight was a rat) is going to be the one that gets her neck broke in Ricks office?

I dug the finale. Hopefully with the new showrunner things improve.
>>
Carlton Banks - Mon, 16 Apr 2018 18:40:16 EST ID:nA9jnrnb No.396686 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396671

...MAAAAAN.. I've been wanting Madison dead since episode one. Easily the WORST character in all the TWD universe. I'm hoping with new showrunners they fix her but I just don't see it.

Other than that, last nights episode was pretty good.
>>
Carl Grimes - Tue, 17 Apr 2018 00:11:46 EST ID:Ngm/FjmP No.396693 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>396686
I didnt see it yet
Im only on season 3 which it seems is where the show is finally decent.
Up until now its just been something to give a chance hoping for a crossover.
I like where its at now, though I still think a lot is forced compared the TWD’s consistency. I mean, Rick took a long time to be okay with killing them, as did others, and these fucks just go for it like these writers think people enjoy this shit as though it were only about being a murderous psychopath. Fuckin bullshit everywhere man.
>>
Tom Baker - Tue, 29 May 2018 19:35:07 EST ID:C/vw37Rr No.398653 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>ANDREW LINCOLN QUITS
http://collider.com/andrew-lincoln-leaving-walking-dead-season-9/

SO much for our hopes of things improving next year. Apparently this is Rick's final season, and even then he will only be in a handful of episodes this year before leaving for good.
>>
Kristen Schall - Tue, 29 May 2018 19:43:29 EST ID:yV3ximT+ No.398654 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398653
Yeah unless they pull some other amazing actor out of their ass who can carry the show in the matter of a few episoedes, that's GG. They'll probably write the season to end in season 9.
>>
Gyp Rosseti - Tue, 29 May 2018 21:39:43 EST ID:l2d8ZRs0 No.398657 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398653
Well, fuck.
>>
Clay Morrow - Tue, 29 May 2018 22:25:05 EST ID:fEqoEF2h No.398659 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1527647105013.gif -(915220B / 893.77KB, 199x180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>398653
fuck fuck FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK
>>
The Re-animator - Wed, 30 May 2018 05:44:02 EST ID:coLWyDOs No.398678 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398653
Just be glad Cuoral died. Otherwise the show would switch focus to him. You're mostly lucky cause I'm sure it'll become the Daryl Power Hour now. Honestly... I kinda wish Kirkman had the balls to pull this off in the comic years ago.
>>
C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Wed, 30 May 2018 08:22:59 EST ID:0EiXkfzw No.398682 Report Quick Reply
>>398654
Given that Daryl is a creation of the show, I wouldn’t be surprised if he became the show’s lead character.
>>
Sam Peckinpah - Wed, 30 May 2018 09:08:40 EST ID:H8wdw5bt No.398683 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>maggie comes to kill Negan in his cell
>that giant horde of walkers attack
>everyone dead but Maggie and Negan in the basement jail
>Negan kills her through the bars and steals the key before she turns
>Negan is lone survivor and the show now follows his story
>>
Alex Kingston - Wed, 30 May 2018 10:44:40 EST ID:yV3ximT+ No.398685 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398682
Even Daryl fuckin sucks now though. All he's done for the past two seasons is act angsty and throw fits.
>>
Vincent Vega - Wed, 30 May 2018 12:43:13 EST ID:rXeJPwFk No.398687 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398653
fuck greed
>>
Phyllis "Pizzazz" Gabor - Wed, 30 May 2018 16:43:08 EST ID:C/vw37Rr No.398705 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398682
Good guess
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-andrew-lincoln-exit-norman-reedus-eyes-20m-payday-1115515
Daryl eyeing a deal to make 20 million to become the new star
>>
Clay Morrow - Wed, 30 May 2018 18:23:27 EST ID:fEqoEF2h No.398708 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398705
ugh. I hate that women think he is some sex symbol. If I was gay I'd still think he looked like he has some down syndrome or something. I don't get the appeal.
>>
Alex Kingston - Wed, 30 May 2018 18:30:34 EST ID:yV3ximT+ No.398709 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398708
I think it has less to do with his looks, and more to do with the fact that it's an apocalypse, and the crossbow and the implication.
>>
Eric Northman - Wed, 30 May 2018 21:09:42 EST ID:rXeJPwFk No.398714 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398708
Don't hate if you're out of shape...
>>
Steve Urkel - Fri, 01 Jun 2018 03:27:57 EST ID:VPGeuiNf No.398777 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398687
yep gotta make that shit expensive
>>
John Cleese - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 19:38:39 EST ID:2sOLJv0q No.398878 Ignore Report Quick Reply
https://metro.co.uk/2018/06/03/lauren-cohan-leave-walking-dead-six-episodes-new-season-7600870/
>Maggie only filming six more episodes
holy crash and burn. Just cancel this shit.
>>
Hubert Farnsworth - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 20:09:10 EST ID:yV3ximT+ No.398879 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398878
I haven't really been very big on her at all for quite a while, though her tits are very much needed on the show. The only reason that I may actually watch this next season is to see if they manage to creatively kill them or if they just kill them in the most faggoty way possible like they did with Carl.

All that bs preaching about his message he wanted to convey and to keep going on but we gotta fight for somethin'[/%] or there's nothing to fight for is straight up bologna and probably one of the low points of the show.
>>
Gary Oldman - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 23:53:54 EST ID:AbGdlWj0 No.398887 Ignore Report Quick Reply
show and comic spoilers

What the ever loving fuck, no carl, no rick, no maggie, and Morgan is somehow back in time in Texas. I guess they are completely straying from the comics which is a horrible move IMO(Look at GOT). There was so much awesome shit about to go down and then they go and do this fucking shit. I can't imagine it will be better now. I love the comic so I pushed through the show but if its going down the drain this fast I don't know how long I'll keep watching and I sat through a whole season of STD
>>
Dr. Gregory House - Mon, 04 Jun 2018 23:24:15 EST ID:6zssy83O No.398919 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>398879
I dont see the show lasting more than another 2 seasons after this current one considering Rick is hanging it up And Maggie is out. Clearly, this shits fucked.
>>
C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Mon, 04 Jun 2018 23:37:08 EST ID:bzqQ2Fa1 No.398920 Report Quick Reply
>>398919
Guess Robert Kirkman shoulda ended the series a long time ago or at least made the show set in the same universe but not a direct adaptation of the comic.
>>
Tara Strong - Tue, 05 Jun 2018 02:58:40 EST ID:nYoerqx7 No.398924 Ignore Report Quick Reply
it says they offered substantial compensation to norman reedus to take over as show lead. now its down to a bidding war between amc and kojima
>>
Ren Höek - Tue, 05 Jun 2018 03:16:54 EST ID:LNNKPsOF No.398925 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528183014927.png -(218302B / 213.19KB, 540x785) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>398924
>implying Kojima will pay Reedus for more than five lines

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.