420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Trump kuked by Dems, stabs GOP in back by Graham Honeydock - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 13:00:53 EST ID:M/Ws53KS No.161414 Report Quick Reply
File: 1504803653764.png -(845803B / 825.98KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 845803
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-congress/trump-sides-with-democrats-on-debt-limit-in-rare-bipartisan-deal-idUSKCN1BH24F

>President Donald Trump forged a surprising deal with Democrats in Congress on Wednesday to extend the U.S. debt limit and provide government funding until Dec. 15, embracing his political adversaries and blindsiding fellow Republicans in a rare bipartisan accord.

Fucking lol. He's even getting cozy with Nancy Pelosi of all people. In other news, Trumpettes' heads are exploding from rage
>>
Albert Gennerson - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 13:20:31 EST ID:Nya7j2Hi No.161415 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>161414
>In other news, Trumpettes' heads are exploding from rage
Nah, they'll just come up with some elaborate explanation for how this is just more genius 10th-dimensional mancala, everything's going according to plan, you libtards just wouldn't understand.

Either that or they'll blame it on Jewish mind-control or some such. Whatever allows Orange Daddy to remain blameless.
>>
Archie Wiggleketch - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 15:20:15 EST ID:O7R8jdys No.161417 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Honestly, if he starts siding with Dems, it will be better for the country overall. I despise the guy, as many sane people would, but I don't hate him so much that I hope he fails. I just want him to stop being a Russian puppet autcratic nepotistic low-iq baboon. Is that so much to ask?
>>
Nathaniel Shittinghood - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 15:47:28 EST ID:2fJQ/aQA No.161418 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>161417
>Implying Trump doesn't automatically shit up everything he touches.
>>
Archie Wiggleketch - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 15:49:51 EST ID:O7R8jdys No.161419 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>161418

He has the opposite of the Midas touch, but one can hope.
>>
Ian Brashbury - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 16:13:30 EST ID:GGUhPFMt No.161420 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504815210881.jpg -(94160B / 91.95KB, 734x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
He's not a politician he told you that. He's here to fix America.
>>
Angus Nillercocke - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 16:31:37 EST ID:/yFDJjRG No.161422 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Are there transcripts. I suspect it's simply because dems did a better job appealing to his ego at that one moment.

Well there's also the factor that Pelosi has huge tits. If he's going to surge in Afghanistan over pics of Afghan women in the 60s I can't imagine how his brain works when those utters swinging around his face.
>>
Archie Wiggleketch - Thu, 07 Sep 2017 16:58:07 EST ID:O7R8jdys No.161423 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504817887666.png -(558960B / 545.86KB, 640x717) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>161420
If by fix, you mean making it into the image of Russian autocracy, sure.
>>
Cyril Bricklewell - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 01:09:40 EST ID:yPsT72Om No.161439 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>161423

we gotta get some shops of shirtless obama and putin riding sharks together or something
>>
Archie Gosslespear - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 08:45:14 EST ID:JEQaz3uQ No.161463 Ignore Report Quick Reply
This thread is kind of stupid. Obviously, the democrats & republicans want to extend the debt limit.

How do you not know this? they JUST did this less than, what? 5 months ago?

When your country is in this amount of debt, they can't just default on it. This is debt that generations after you have to pay off if the monetary system even exists by then.

Your only bet is to keep the bubble going which is what they've been doing for a long time.

HOW SURPRISING THAT TRUMP WORK WITH DEMOCRATS?

no dude you're missing the larger point. It's not about Trump bashing - it's about the fact that you've run your economy into the ground and instead of allowing it to crash, having a period of turmoil then allowing the markets to readjust, you continue racking up more debt.

Enjoy your debt fucking retards
>>
David Cennermut - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 11:41:41 EST ID:O7R8jdys No.161471 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>161463
This isn't an attack on capitalism, but that kind of cycle is only natural in a capitalistic system. You create bubbles then let them pop; Hurting the bottom echelon of your population. After that's over, hand over that same bottom echelon lots of money that they can't pay off then start the process ad nauseam.

Much of this debt was create by Republican run presidencies. The blame isn't equally distributed. Every time someone talks about how low unemployment is and how well our economy is doing under Trump (albeit, mostly for the rich), I laugh knowing that they are only admitting that Obama did a good/decent job.

Having said that, you have a point. I don't think that even Republicans can deny extending the debt limit. In our deserved hatred for Trump and everything he stands for, we look for opportunities to dump all over him like a Russian prostitute.
>>
Shit Fandock - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 15:47:09 EST ID:Ko4AQbB+ No.161476 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>161463
America defaulting on its debts wouldn't just be a crash, it would destroy the international financial system and the economy of every single country that isn't still in the stone age, government debt doesn't really work the same way personal and business debt does, it's not really a problem. Every other country on earth doesn't even have a debt limit, they just automatically go and pay their creditors, only the US wraps that up into retarded partisan fights about big government that threatens to DESTROY THE ENTIRE WORLD'S ECONOMY every single year.

The thing with Trump here isn't that he's raising the debt limit, its that he's willing to give the democrats extra leverage (back to the negotiating table in 3 months) for no apparent reason other than spite for Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell.
Meanwhile he's also backing a bunch of primary challengers to Republican incumbents who aren't sufficiently loyal to the president, he's trying to create his own political movement who's only tenet is loyalty to trump, and stabbing the republicans in the back to further that.
>>
Ian Turveystone - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 17:37:28 EST ID:ng5AUUaY No.161477 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504993048104.png -(64616B / 63.10KB, 809x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>161476
>stabbing the republicans in the back to further that.
Like stablishment Republicans were doing to him the entire election?
I guess Trump fights back! And that's why he won.
>>
Doris Sebberchodge - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 19:58:18 EST ID:ojjwPRrO No.161481 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>161463
>Obviously, the democrats & republicans want to extend the debt limit.
Obviously, you have no idea how to politick.

Ds now have very little reason to acquiesce to R demands legislatively now. Whatever laws they try and push through this year will likely end up the same way as trumpcare.
>>
Basil Honeydock - Sun, 10 Sep 2017 07:11:09 EST ID:qetGCKL9 No.161486 Report Quick Reply
>>161481

This. They got Trump's ear. They can guarantee him "yuge ratings" and he will eat it up, because he's so butthurt about being ridiculed and being a complete fucking loser.
>>
Ian Sisslefedge - Sun, 10 Sep 2017 07:54:28 EST ID:dbM7KxGC No.161487 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>161476
This. The whole thing is just some stupid event for the Politicians to try and leverage each other, it's not like anyone was seriously talking about not upping the debt ceiling. Now Trump either did this to spite the GOP or he was just so much of a stupid fucking Noob when someone told him how important the debt limit was to be raised he just actually did the right thing. Wouldn't that be ironically hilarious. Trump tries to do the right thing for once and ends up fucking over the GOP out of a chance to leverage the dems for something evil lol. I bet one of his advisors told him how vital it was it be raised and because he knows nothing about politics he went ahead and made the deal thinking he was going to get a gold star and now everyone hates him even more.
>>
Samuel Sickleware - Sun, 10 Sep 2017 09:08:40 EST ID:kwQHbRfQ No.161490 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>161477
They mostly stabbed him in the front which was quite understandable considering that they were in a 9month knife fight in this allegory. It's not like Trump was being a team player (or at least not on the republican team).
>>
Rebecca Fabbercocke - Sun, 10 Sep 2017 10:34:09 EST ID:yPsT72Om No.161493 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>161487

this is the angle i find most likely

"how can i finally make a policy decision where i wont be mocked and ridiculed?"

"i know, i will raise the debt limit AND reach out across the aisle, i will be hailed as a symbol of unity!"
>>
Walter Shittingdock - Sun, 10 Sep 2017 20:25:00 EST ID:CgCM1jv+ No.161505 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>161487
>The whole thing is just some stupid event for the Politicians to try and leverage each other, it's not like anyone was seriously talking about not upping the debt ceiling.
The two are not mutually exclusive. If someone believes it's in their interest to let the government fail because it will increase their influence within the government, and has the power to make that happen, those who don't want it to fail will have to offer a deal that's more advantageous to that person than letting it fail.

This is what happened last shutdown.
There was a contingent of republicans who saw their constituency would blame the democrats for shutting down the government, so the democrats would have to offer a deal that would do more to get them reelected than shutting down the government.
The democrats weren't willing to defund Obamacare, shut down planned parenthood, triple military spending, ban flag burning, and make Libertarian the official religion of the US, so they didn't offer a better deal than letting the government shut down.
It continued until republicans whose reelection prospects were hurt by this gambit split with those at the helm and agreed to pass a serious budget.
>>
Walter Shittingdock - Sun, 10 Sep 2017 20:36:40 EST ID:CgCM1jv+ No.161506 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1505090200125.jpg -(159502B / 155.76KB, 780x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>161493
Alternately, "Core republicans are refusing to fund any of my issues. If I work with democrats and moderate republicans, I can pass a budget that won't contain any of their issues for now. In three months, the Freedom Caucus and friends will fund my wall and military and tax cuts or I'll do it again."

A few months ago Trump was threatening to veto any budget those guys passed to him that didn't contain the wall, assuming the threat of a shutdown would hurt them.
They basically laughed in his face and kept doing their thing and Trump relented (I assume after someone told him that shutting down the government was their threat, not his.)

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.