420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Louis C.K. Has a Thing Where He Likes to Jerk Off in Front of Random Ladies by Edwin Sicklekore - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 22:38:49 EST ID:bGz1j032 No.163307 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1510457929155.png -(149466B / 145.96KB, 526x371) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 149466
https://duckduckgo.com?louis+c.k.+!gn

He's been doing this thing for decades where he approaches women, and either asks them if he can do it, or just fucking does it, but he completely disrobes until he's buck naked and then jerks off until he blows his load in front of them.

I'm thinking this was a stage fright complex, where he'd do the worst possible thing in front of these women because he knew he'd never get want he really wanted, and when he got past that, the anxiety was gone. Once he entombed any hope in the disgrace of this act, he could move on. Either that or it was a running gag between him and other people who knew. I dunno.

Honestly, it's like what if a girl knew these really uptight gay dudes, and had this thing where, once she found out they were exclusively gay and out of her reach, she'd find a way to suddenly take a shit in front of you and then squeezed out menstrual clots onto it, and left.

The gay dudes would be like:

> No, but really, that shit was gross, and she's a freaky bitch.

And the rest of the world would shrug, except for parents and megacorporations, who would crucify her.
>>
Edwin Sicklekore - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 22:40:58 EST ID:bGz1j032 No.163308 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Ah fucking link...
https://duckduckgo.com?q=louis+c.k.+!gn
>>
Emma Pockway - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 23:02:29 EST ID:AVMlG+F9 No.163309 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>163308
I'm glad you posted the link twice, I would have felt bad having asked if you were retarded unironically not knowing you were retarded
>>
Wesley Bardfoot - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 23:04:34 EST ID:zSz5Yjn1 No.163310 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510459474787.gif -(53591B / 52.33KB, 84x125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>163307
>I'm thinking this was a stage fright complex, where he'd do the worst possible thing in front of these women because he knew he'd never get want he really wanted, and when he got past that, the anxiety was gone. Once he entombed any hope in the disgrace of this act, he could move on. Either that or it was a running gag between him and other people who knew. I dunno.
>Honestly, it's like what if a girl knew these really uptight gay dudes, and had this thing where, once she found out they were exclusively gay and out of her reach, she'd find a way to suddenly take a shit in front of you and then squeezed out menstrual clots onto it, and left.
>The gay dudes would be like:
> No, but really, that shit was gross, and she's a freaky bitch.
>And the rest of the world would shrug, except for parents and megacorporations, who would crucify her.

wut?
>>
Emma Pockway - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 23:05:24 EST ID:AVMlG+F9 No.163311 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>163309
ok, ok. it's not the same link, maybe I'm retarded. But everyone knew this and we're both retarded
>>
Fuck Lightson - Sun, 12 Nov 2017 01:04:36 EST ID:N0JCk5qJ No.163313 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I swear I've heard other comedians call him out on stage for this exact shit, maybe it was a podcast, I wish I could remember. I'll re-listen to it but I'm pretty sure in one of the state of the industry addresses Andy Kindler talked about Louis C.K. cornering someone and jerking off in front of them and the audience got quiet and acted like he went too far. Classic Kindler.
>>
Barnaby Pockshit - Sun, 12 Nov 2017 09:21:51 EST ID:6GchCaMQ No.163316 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>163313
There was literally a podcast years ago where one of his victims said "I don't want to deal with the drama of calling this guy out, but lets just say he's the biggest comedian who has red hair and talks about his kids a lot."
>>
Nathaniel Clayridge - Sun, 12 Nov 2017 10:43:43 EST ID:8c32w9KN No.163320 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>163316
>"I don't want to deal with the drama of calling this guy out
I guess it's not that big of a deal then.
>>
Barnaby Pockshit - Sun, 12 Nov 2017 10:54:17 EST ID:6GchCaMQ No.163321 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>163320
Imagine having your arm cut off, and you knew reporting it there was 50/50 chance you'd lose the other one.

Just cause we treat victims like shit doesn't mean the initial incident was OK.
>>
Clara Bracklefuck - Sun, 12 Nov 2017 12:11:57 EST ID:u35xloTz No.163322 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>163320
Go to bed, Louis, nobody wants to watch your gross firecrotch micropenis
>>
Emma Bittingdatch - Sun, 12 Nov 2017 12:14:57 EST ID:xzUz2cHx No.163323 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>163307

No random women OP. Random is a word with a meaning, and you misused it.

These were junior comics who looked up to him for advice, career support, and just admiration. And he is a garbage human.
>>
John Weblingridge - Sun, 12 Nov 2017 18:53:12 EST ID:vajeAapO No.163328 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510530792962.jpg -(29083B / 28.40KB, 590x587) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>163323
> he targeted specific people to exploit the possibility of getting away with an action that would surely disgrace him, because the thinking is that their desire for status would secure their silence about an unpleasant event

Boy was he wrong about it securing any amount of silence. Quite the miscalculation, and yes, it's better going down this way, than tucking tail and quitting. Looking at the power they have used to ruin him, I guess it clearly wasn't very exploitative after all. His shit is very thoroughly demolished, and how. Meanwhile, are they actually funny? Even if this didn't happen, they aren't my cup of tea, but what does that amount to? How much "star" potential are they capable of, as they are, were or will be now? Does saying "we'll never know" really examine the question? I think there's certainly an answer, but who am I. Did he really seal the tomb on anyone's career? How valuable were their comedic acts, and seriously do they even have any sense of humor, given the minorly-grandiose nature of what actually happened?

> getting COMPLETELY naked and jerking off AND CUMMING front of an unwilling witness

This is not the most terrible thing on earth, although it's pretty fucked up and threatening in a certain context. If a guy at work did that to me, and did it with impunity, I'd probably quit, I'd think about whether or not to expose the reason why I'm quitting, and not really think about pressing charges. Even though it's a jailable offense, it's like the shoplifting of sex offenses, I'd just get the fuck out of there, and avoid the fuck out of the dude THAT DAY AND EVERY DAY FORWARD, AS SOON AS IT HAPPENED, and consider physical self defense an option if it happened again, up to and including stabbing someone. But would I accept an apology? Would I accept a bribe? Would I blackmail someone? How long would I stay pissed about that? That's something I can't really answer. Looking at Louis C.K. though, one thing's for sure, he's not physically threatening, and he's not exactly what I'd label pure evil.
>>
Oliver Grandstone - Sun, 12 Nov 2017 19:12:51 EST ID:sY3X1/Ph No.163329 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>163328

Louis CK was a proud masturbator. He thought the idea that masturbation was evil or bad was ridiculous. Which makes it fucked up that for him masturbation was in fact unpleasant, harmful, miserable to others. That his masturbation did hurt people. Hurting others for your own gain is actually evil. That doesn't make him pure evil or anything but it's a really shitty attitude to other human beings.
>>
Beatrice Pinningbanks - Sun, 12 Nov 2017 19:25:28 EST ID:O7R8jdys No.163330 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Fame gets into people's heads. It reaches a point where they feel like they can do anything they want and it's ok.

People treat you like an icon. People throw tons of money in your face. And when you decide to dine out, the restaurant owner gives you everything for free simply for gracing their establishment. Women hit on you constantly. Many of them most likely highly attractive. Men look up to you as an idol. People laugh at everything you say even when you aren't being funny.

I didn't say this to excuse what he did. It's fucked up, and it is fucked up to approach others as though they shouldn't respond a certain way towards your lewd acts without consent. These people think they have impenetrable clout, and sometimes they do, and get away with a lot. So I have no difficulty in believing that he did any of this. Our liking of his talent shouldn't make it appear inconceivable that he would do such a thing. That we all need to rationalize why he did it. He did it because it's a creepo and we are just now learning of it, so it's a shock.
>>
Barnaby Hepperhot - Sun, 12 Nov 2017 20:34:38 EST ID:JxyFcHH8 No.163331 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510536878060.jpg -(31337B / 30.60KB, 480x474) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>163329
> was a proud masturbator
Oh, I'd say he understands masturbation shame as firmly as sluts understand slut shame.

> his masturbation did hurt people
More like confounded people, causing unhappiness. No one was physically harmed, or psychologically scarred. No one has PTSD here. They are simply mad. They angry and very displeased at a yucky memory. It is yucky, yes. But to step beyond weird and gross is to conflate the matter. It's as repugnant as lactation. If some freaky, gross, completely unfuckable 50 year old woman shot breast milk on me, and oh yeah, she's my boss by the way, well! Let me tell you, fuck that. And all my friend would hear that story for years ...but, would it be harmful? Hmmm, nah.

And by the way, he only shot his load IN FRONT OF them, but not ONTO them, so this isn't a disease transmission thing. It's a social/psychological thing.
>>
Walter Droddlechick - Sun, 12 Nov 2017 21:49:25 EST ID:ojjwPRrO No.163332 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>163331
>It's a social/psychological thing.
so? and?

there are plenty of "social/psychological things" that are illegal to do. this is definitely one of them. so is your lactation example; that would totally be grounds for a sexual harassment lawsut.
>>
Beatrice Mallyhall - Sun, 12 Nov 2017 21:56:19 EST ID:L2YMXFw/ No.163333 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510541779111.jpg -(27313B / 26.67KB, 430x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>163332
So he'll settle out of court as a civil matter, since he's admitted culpability, and no further evidence is needed, and his career in front of the camera is done for.
>>
Lydia Pickshit - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 00:18:32 EST ID:s/pZ7QqG No.163334 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Well he's not Kevin Spacey at least.
>>
Phineas Blytheshaw - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 00:52:08 EST ID:9JeARMnq No.163336 Ignore Report Quick Reply
did anyone else immediately think of those kids of his he always mentions? learning daddy is a crazy masturbator exhibitionist? how do you even deal with that lol. i guess you just repress it
>>
Hamilton Dangerset - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 01:22:16 EST ID:CzL7cR5o No.163337 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>163333
good. i unironically see nothing wrong with this outcome.
>>
Emma Greenlock - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 01:44:05 EST ID:5xvET8LC No.163338 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510555445815.jpg -(63020B / 61.54KB, 690x562) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>163336
It's roughly the equivalent of living though having one parent mercilessly and repentantly cheat on the other parent, I'd estimate. The freak level doesn't really factor in all that much. Not unless you watch something graphic like that actually happen, as it goes down.

Then worlds collide, and a medium sized part of everything that was once normal melts into this distorted puddle of sick on the floor, with all the colorful swirls of something delicious you had tried to eat, reminding you of the illness afflicting you. None of this shit happened in the home though, so it's proba ly all good. Just awkward conversations, changing the subject and not watching TV for a month. Maybe a sudden vacation somewhere awesome, or grandma's at least.

Maybe the celebrity status is really the factor here though. The rest of the world knowing and having an opinion, and talking smack, and being a teenager with dates that meet the parents.

Figure he'll ease the pain of that part by excluding himself from being a presence in some of those moments.
>>
Phyllis Fangerwell - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 09:36:19 EST ID:eNO2QElp No.163341 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>163333
>his career in front of the camera is done for.
I wonder, what about his stand up career?

I mean, if roy moore can even come close to winning his upcoming election, i'm sure there's still a segment of the USA who can overlook this... plus, it's objectively nowhere near as bad as feinstein or spacey, either.

>>163336
>i guess you just repress it
it's going to be hard when people constantly tease them for it. i hope this guy has enough money saved up to send them to school in england or something.
>>
Augustus Tootdock - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 10:40:20 EST ID:naDBR1qm No.163343 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510587620681.jpg -(7043B / 6.88KB, 200x181) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>163338

Oh PLEASE. Cheating will fade and is a way more common occurrence. Its basically lying, and everyone, i repeat,everyone has lied at some point in their life. divorce rates are high as fuck. masturbating in front of people in a creepy manner? that shit makes you forever a creeper pervert. way different than a husband caught having an affair, or at a strip club, something people views as disloyal and disrespectful even hurtful but not as CREEPY. This is the difference. Sexual repression or lewdness is seen as way more disgusting than an affair, rightfully so. you're comparing greasy gloryhole esque shit, to daddy going out and being weak when a woman with good looks approaches him sexually.

as for his career? how come woody allen can fuck an underage step daughter and still have his shit on netflix? what about..the usual suspects is still on hulu. two pedophiles are still on netflix. louis is being removed. so basically, hollywood, and entertainment gives an OK to pedophiles, but sexual misconduct and rape outside of that is a big no no? so alex jones was right? the hollywood elite believe children can consent?
>>
Augustus Tootdock - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 10:45:53 EST ID:naDBR1qm No.163344 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>163343

its truth though, theres so many millionares,and religious leader pedophiles that just get pass.
>>
Phyllis Fangerwell - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 12:06:38 EST ID:eNO2QElp No.163345 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>163343
tragedy + time = comedy. louis' stuff will be back on one day.
>>
Lillian Gaddlewill - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 16:41:14 EST ID:+5q0zMgm No.163346 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>163345
Louis CK being outed for this stuff is not a tragedy lol

>>163343
Because that's what Hollywood does. They sweep shit under the rug, and then when they have to they throw people under the bus. This is how rich and powerful people operate. If Woody Allen's shit came out today in this climate he would have been drawn and quartered. It's really bad (or good) timing for this Louis CK stuff.
>>
George Cruddleson - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 17:03:07 EST ID:WRw0/UhG No.163348 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Okay so he admitted guilt in his statement, yet he basically said that he always asked first and did not follow through if the person said no, is anyone actually disputing that?

Not defending him in any way(sad that I have to say that) it was definitely inappropriate and creepy, but I've seen a lot of random people on the internet claiming he blocked the door preventing the women from leaving, etc. and that seems to be what the actual rumor about him was and not what his and the women's statements actually said he did. I also see people in this thread saying this is criminal.

Obviously this would fall under the realm of sexual harrassment and misconduct, but I'm wondering if there's actually any case for criminal charges here. I'm not even asking if they could win because obviously the case against him would get absolutely shredded to pieces in court.
>>
Phyllis Fangerwell - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 17:33:17 EST ID:eNO2QElp No.163349 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>163346
The tragedy is that the women had to watch or listen to louis ck jerking off, not louis ck getting caught... why would you even think i was referring to that?
>>
Sophie Fudgefoot - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 19:29:04 EST ID:q4HoG1oi No.163351 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510619344721.jpg -(279972B / 273.41KB, 776x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>163346
To be honest, none of any of this is a tragedy, because all comedians are just fucking parasite celebrities that don't even work for a living.

> Ohhh, but life on the road is SOOOOO HARD
> Ohhh, but it's different when IT'S A CAREER

Shut the fuck up assholes. You know what my boss says when my co-workers and I are loitering in the break room, cracking jokes?

> GET BACK TO WORK OR YOU'RE FIRED.
>>
George Cheddleforth - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 20:37:52 EST ID:8c32w9KN No.163353 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>163351
>You know what my boss says when my co-workers and I are loitering in the break room, cracking jokes?
Unless you work in the joke mine you shouldn't be cracking off any jokes at work. Leave that to the professional comedians. They work very hard at the joke factory assembling the very jokes you apparently take for granted.
>>
Ebenezer Pimblecocke - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 02:04:04 EST ID:N0JCk5qJ No.163361 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>163351
It's probably because your jokes suck and he doesn't want to listen to a bunch of GED recipients describe a sam hyde sketch for the third time.
>>
Clara Smallbury - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 12:41:58 EST ID:IwNbhQ1H No.163371 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>163351
>To be honest, none of any of this is a tragedy, because all comedians are just fucking parasite celebrities that don't even work for a living.
No, you don't understand. I saw him on TV once talking about pooping and masturbating. This means that he represents me and everything I stand for and his scandals are now the most important thing in my life.
>>
Phoebe Drellerdale - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 13:07:07 EST ID:jy0xNtH0 No.163373 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510682827926.jpg -(43183B / 42.17KB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>163361
LOL.
>>
Shit Boshwill - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 13:13:40 EST ID:hPXU206k No.163374 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>163351

The difference between a successful comedian and a comedian that never gets discovered is how much money one has to spend on a good agent.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.