420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Food Recomendations! by Giada De Laurentils - Thu, 21 Sep 2017 02:37:03 EST ID:R8WS1Cn6 No.153201 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1505975823244.jpg -(483163B / 471.84KB, 2000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 483163
I want to give myself a personal little Christmas and new years party again, for myself I know it's rather early but I'd like to have a list ready. What are some foods whether it be junk food for example candy , soda brands and chips or easy recipes do you recommend for such a little sad party for myself? Thank you!!!
>>
Jacques Pépin - Thu, 21 Sep 2017 03:10:37 EST ID:ZOsAt+LR No.153202 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>153201

Gingerbread house filled with sticks of pepperoni.
>>
Georges Blanc - Thu, 21 Sep 2017 05:09:21 EST ID:HgQgX5c4 No.153204 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>153201
tiny christmas themed omelets. use a small 4-5" fying pan. add red and green peppers for that traditional christmas color and feel.
>>
François Vatel - Sat, 23 Sep 2017 19:02:51 EST ID:k+n/3vTx No.153226 Ignore Report Quick Reply
rum
>>
Koumei Nakamura - Sun, 24 Sep 2017 09:01:53 EST ID:pzMkQxwf No.153232 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>153226
Mostly this. Though some stuff comes on cheap quite a bit before christmas and keeps so I usually start looking at the start of November for christmas food and start stocking up on stuff while it's cheap (checking the best before dates, the first pies cakes will often expire before the start of December). At some point I'll have a big chow down with friends and share a load and I'll eat the rest because yet again I've got 10 days off work this year.

Eat seasonal OP: Mince pies, stollen, christmas pudding (brandy/cointreau butter required, if you want to make your own it's basically sugar, booze and butter), pigs in blankets.

Less seasonal but good: A cheese platter, some crackers and some pate, some chutney and/or pickle. Chocolate biscuits or fingers. Maybe some other chocolates I dunno. I always like having some nuts and raisins and some mini pretzels too.
>>
Jamie Oliver - Tue, 03 Oct 2017 17:02:41 EST ID:lbCnlSnC No.153346 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Mulled cider my nigga. Homemade of course, don't cut corners.

+1 on the cheese platter. Don't buy a "set" cheese platter, just get an assortment of cheese that you like for yourself. And some good crackers. The oat kind which are slightly sweet go well. I'm more of a relish than a chutney kind of guy, so i'd recommend some chunky seasonal tomato relish.

A huge bag of weed.

A big toasty fire. If you don't have one, go buy one of those fake gay ones that light up. Proceed to eat drink and smoke till you are no longer lonely.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.