420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Oh Shit by Poor faggot - Tue, 29 Aug 2017 17:30:20 EST ID:2zLr2N5+ No.43319 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1504042220152.jpg -(229047B / 223.68KB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 229047
I talked to an army reserve recruiter today. Said he can wait until my system cleans up until official drug test. Work military around college. Cool guy.

Just realized I'm signing my life away. Don't really give a fuck about that part. But will I every actually get a chance to pillage and murder towel-head villages? I really am worried about that part. I think I need to talk to him about this. Any other reserve members that can help me with this?
>>
Wesley Nebblepun - Tue, 29 Aug 2017 20:21:58 EST ID:auVXUl51 No.43322 Ignore Report Quick Reply
it is the recruiter's livelihood to deceive recruits into signing up for as much as possible while giving them as little as possible while lying to them with fake promises as much as possible. assume you will get 30% of what he said, you will endure 300% of the suffering he said, and that you will quite literally be government property
>>
Simon Packlewure - Tue, 29 Aug 2017 21:46:50 EST ID:lZE+rQ9z No.43323 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Step 1: Ur fukt m8.
Step 2: Join after college.
Step 3: Go into the Chairforce or Coast Guard.
Step 4: You have absolutely no rights. Enjoy being in Kindergarten as a grow adult.
Step 5: Work towards making rank, getting a good pension, and actually developing skills and useful shit you miserable piss ant.
Step 6: Get fucked over by the inner politics of the military.
Step 7: Get out with nothing but a pissly ass pension to show for it. Or get dishonorably discharged, or get court marshaled, or die in an accident, or get security clearances that make life after the military much harder, or get out and go straight to jail, or get out and have life limiting injuries, or get out and commit suicide, or get out live as a hobo. etc etc etc
>>
Hannah Facklebanks - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 01:49:17 EST ID:MTRIGvOC No.43325 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504072157160.jpg -(69554B / 67.92KB, 800x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>43319
>recruiter
>cool guy
>>
Hannah Facklebanks - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 01:52:17 EST ID:MTRIGvOC No.43326 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>43325
Furthermore, im sitting at MEPS as i read this.
Now thats an omen.
>>
William Dannerworth - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 15:34:38 EST ID:4Ps5yZAo No.43327 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>43325
>>
Nathaniel Sirrydere - Mon, 11 Sep 2017 04:40:06 EST ID:YzAw0nvP No.43340 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Ive always been a criminal im 19 now but coming from a bad neighborhood shooting people and high stressfull situations are nothing new to me i had thr bright idea to try to join the army rangers to make use of my skills everything was going great till i admitted of being convicted of a felony at 16 i learned i can get a waiver and thats what im doing now but it scares me im not even past my criminal record idk what to say about drugs ive sold them since i was 11 ive done drugs my whole life i had a medical card. I know in capable to do it but its looking like itll be so many hoops im scared to death ill actually make special forces and when i have to to get a top secret clearance theylll know the truth about me and ill be court marshalled
>>
Beatrice Cogglewen - Mon, 11 Sep 2017 09:14:33 EST ID:BIGmO7mc No.43341 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>43340
The worst thing you can say in those interviews/tests is Yes or No. Always avoid the question to do well.

>Not to the best of my knowledge.
>I can't recall with certainty.
>I'm unsure as to a proper answer.
>It is perhaps a possibility but I'm uncertain.

Play lawyer the whole way through them.

Because you'll do fine saying:
>Did you ever do drugs?
I don't believe I ever knowingly took prohibited substances.

And you'll be fucked saying:
>Did you ever do drugs?
Just some crack lel. Just this one time lol. I'm being honest guy!

If you ever want to go anywhere in an state sponsored position, You've gotta play this game. Honesty will get you nowhere. And if you phrase it with plausible deniability, you won't likely get into deep shit. If you did drugs and say you can't remember clearly, it is far more defensible than saying you did. Only caveat is if you have been convicted of those crimes. Then you just say you did this and that crime, did your time, and be done. Seriously, leave it at that. Don't say you were convicted on using meth. Say you were convicted of possession of a title II substance or whatever your case was about.
>>
Dr. M !gWLn19/oKs - Wed, 13 Sep 2017 14:31:45 EST ID:CjHYpOEG No.43342 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>43341
This. this this this

Try doing the polygraph for a State LE agency. You've got a combination of beta-blocker and benzo doping (a benzo that doesn't pop hot), thumb tack and ass hole squeeze technique, keeping your answers straight for up to 8+ hours.

Before you even walk in, you really need to memorize the false narrative and, to the best of your ability, convince your subconscious that it's real.

Yeah fuck that. I "passed" (required additional evaluation as I "didn't respond well to the polygraph, likely due to GAD," and that I'm, "...one of those types that feels guilty when they didn't even do it/anything wrong." I ended up quitting very early on, but man

THAT SHIT IS SERIOUS. YOU NEED DRUGS, TRAINING, and a way to piss clean somehow.
>>
Hedda Commerstuck - Thu, 14 Sep 2017 22:05:52 EST ID:83ldLV8u No.43343 Ignore Report Quick Reply
i used to work at an employment agency. take my advice, sign up for shit that actual has value in the civilian world. don't become a sniper or door gunner or something like that that sounds bad ass but has pretty much no applicability in the real world job wise. seriously.
>>
Hugh Blackbury - Fri, 15 Sep 2017 04:34:55 EST ID:xGMMSggU No.43344 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>43343
But i just want to go to kill someone tbh i have money my future will be fine and relativley well planned, id just like to take a 4 year break from my hectic life to follow orders, see some nice places, abd hopefully shoot some people
>>
Jarvis Brigglebedging - Fri, 15 Sep 2017 16:36:47 EST ID:gy0qfh2R No.43345 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>43344
You won't make it in the military.
>>
Cornelius Pittshit - Sat, 23 Sep 2017 03:28:35 EST ID:B+jqgXVQ No.43363 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1506151715993.jpg -(45000B / 43.95KB, 720x690) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
My nigga u joining the reserves not signing your life away u aint going nowhere . if you want to do thug shit go active duty and go 11b, 11x, or get a ranger contract. Also you will have no applicable job skills when you get out unless you want to do contracting for dod. If you want a better future try green to gold program or enlist for some medical , communication , or intelligence mos. Try for linguist too. But if you want to do thug shit, re read the above.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.