420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
IV Questions. Give me answers by someone else - Sat, 11 Mar 2017 19:13:59 EST ID:Mjy+WWFm No.575171 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489277639542.gif -(1041B / 1.02KB, 32x32) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1041
gibe answer plz i report u

1. How do you know if/when blood has clotted inside your syringe?
  2. How do you stay inside the vein once registered? Usually I'll feel a sharp pain mid-injection -> register -> nothing -> pull out and try again with the dull needle.
  3. If you have a syringe with heroin + blood, is it safe to simply empty the syringe into clean cooker -> dilute -> load into new syringe through cotton?
  4. How soon do you choose a new site? Can I poke the same specific vein a few times a day or should I pick a new vein or entirely new arm section (forearm, upper arm) after poking that vein, immediately?
  5. And just to be sure, if you IV an overdose, you wouldn't even have time to self-administer nasal naloxone? I.e. if there was any danger, I wouldn't have time to think "oh no, I'd better naloxone myself", right?
  6. How long can I keep a solution of heroin in bacteriostatic water in the syringe?
>>
Aciddrop !tbcTsdGo8Q!!vVWR8L52 - Sat, 11 Mar 2017 20:26:50 EST ID:MnZjNNI3 No.575174 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489282010539.png -(58086B / 56.72KB, 353x255) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
This certainly couldn't be breakabond posting now could it? Lol I mean that's just preposterous! Anywho, I'm high and my cig just ended and I'm bored so I'll play along ;)

How do you know if/when blood has clotted inside your syringe?
>If too much blood is in the barrel too long it coagulates, you will know it's clotted when you can't inject it.clots are also very very dark red. Warm water makes blood coagulate faster than cold water so try to cool your shots before shooting. Also best to keep her steady ahf get it done in one quick process to avoid this problem.

How do you stay inside the vein once registered? Usually I'll feel a sharp pain mid-injection -> register -> nothing -> pull out and try again with the dull needle.
>Try staying in the same spot but adjusting your angle. Be as steady as possible when injecting. The easiest way for me to remain steady is to rest the wrist of the hand I'm shooting with on the arm I'm injecting into. And only using my forearm as the pivot point vs. using the wrist making control sloppy

If you have a syringe with heroin + blood, is it safe to simply empty the syringe into clean cooker -> dilute -> load into new syringe through cotton?
> Yep I've done it many times. If a needle gets clogged , instead of wasting it all I'll back load it full of water, shake it up, empty the contents into a spoon, boil it down a bit, filter it and try again.

How soon do you choose a new site? Can I poke the same specific vein a few times a day or should I pick a new vein or entirely new arm section (forearm, upper arm) after poking that vein, immediately?
>I would say try to use one spot a max of 3 times in a row. And then I would suggest a 3 day break from that spot. This means you could potentially use 4 spots for a healthy rotation habit. 5 in the rotation would be better though. Always using a sharp needle plays the most significant part of maintaining vein health. Getting the hit the first time also helps vs poking around causing damage

And just to be sure, if you IV an overdose, you wouldn't even have time to self-administer nasal naloxone? I.e. if there was any danger, I wouldn't have time to think "oh no, I'd better naloxone myself", right?
>Hell no you wouldnt. Though you could rig something up where all you do is hit a button and it administers itself somehow

How long can I keep a solution of heroin in bacteriostatic water in the syringe?
>I would say 12 hours would be safe for open air with a cap on. 24 hours probably safe but pushing it. 24 hours in the fridge would be fine. 48 hours pushing it but still probably safe. I'd give it a 97 % chance of it being safe still in a fridge.

How ever you do realise that the longer you leave it in water the more it degrades into morphine? I've heard 12 hours can cause noticable differences.
>>
Aciddrop !tbcTsdGo8Q!!vVWR8L52 - Sat, 11 Mar 2017 20:33:31 EST ID:MnZjNNI3 No.575176 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Oh and
>How do you stay inside the vein once registered? Usually I'll feel a sharp pain mid-injection -> register -> nothing -> pull out and try again with the dull needle.

I'm not sure how your registering but are you going into your skin a small bit, then pulling back a few units on the plunger, then going into the vain? Or are you pulling back once you think you are in a vein only to be disappointed. The first way I described is the proper way to register
>>
breakabond - Sat, 11 Mar 2017 22:55:32 EST ID:Mjy+WWFm No.575182 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>575176
Thanks very much good sir.
Yeah I register the good way, but I'll ues that arm anchoring technique so I dont move as easily. Thanks!
>>
StimLioness !JM2DTgXfqU - Sun, 12 Mar 2017 03:36:16 EST ID:fkOR+AX+ No.575197 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489304176340.jpg -(74163B / 72.42KB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
  1. If it becomes very hard to plunge the shit, there will be pressure instead of the smooth press you normally get, it usually takes a couple minutes with blood in there to clot up

2. Hold it steady as possible, if you're shaking use multiple fingers to grip on the barrel. If you feel a sharp pain you're missing, you wanna stop anytime you feel that. Also don't use dull needles. Make sure your bevel is up ofc when you stick.

3. Yes that is a the general idea of fixing that shit.

4. It's really up to you, but whats typically good is to change arms/veins everytime. Though I myself rotate a couple various parts on my right arm. I have 4 spots I generally use. I gotta avoid wrists now that I'm working again.

5. Probably not, like when I OD'd the whole world started buzzing and I just laid down and went out like a light. Came too fine, didn't go to the ER. If I had the time to administer narcan it woulda had to have been within a period of like 30 seconds.

6. About 12-24 hours I'd say. Depends on the heroin really, but its safe to say within that range.
>>
breakabond - Sun, 12 Mar 2017 03:48:03 EST ID:Mjy+WWFm No.575199 Ignore Report Quick Reply
7. What to do when you miss a shot, and it was painful, and it has left a stinging little red bump burning under the skin?

Currently doing warm compress, but thats all I know.
>>
StimLioness !JM2DTgXfqU - Sun, 12 Mar 2017 04:17:52 EST ID:fkOR+AX+ No.575200 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489306672714.png -(129517B / 126.48KB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>575199
Yeah you wanna do a compress. I'm told warm usually, but I've heard alternating cold and warm is good too. Put some neosporin on it. Keep it clean and such.

Definitely don't try injecting in that site where the miss is, you do not wanna make it worse.
>>
breakabond - Sun, 12 Mar 2017 05:25:44 EST ID:Mjy+WWFm No.575211 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>575197
thank you.
and double thank you for refraining your insatiable urge to post anime.
>>
Nathaniel Chasslehure - Mon, 13 Mar 2017 08:42:37 EST ID:lf4/x2eA No.575248 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489408957364.png -(562774B / 549.58KB, 704x1016) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>575211
Iii
>>
someone else - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 07:56:56 EST ID:Mjy+WWFm No.575514 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489924616183.jpg -(134461B / 131.31KB, 600x1217) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
(^ Try to ignore this image above me ^)

Can you lovely beautiful people of /opi/ please help me diagnose this bump?

Info:
~5-10 mins had a bloody heroin syringe BUT at least it was in bacteriostatic solution!
Then, the needle was dull, and I stabbed myself with iit several times around my upper and fore-arms.
The image you see is the last one I injected - I created a huge vacuum and it filled quickly when I reached the vein so this probably didnt help.

Ive ignored a lot of bumps but this one freaks me out.
If this isn't the final straw that breaks the heroin camel's back then I don't know what will.
>>
someone else - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 08:06:19 EST ID:Mjy+WWFm No.575515 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Also how much damage does it take to collapse a vein?
Many variables yes, but assume that ive been using a new syringe on each session, and always sanitize the skin and all material.
>>
Phoebe Sattinghitch - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 08:34:22 EST ID:uPjbLXXg No.575548 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>575514

Looks fine, it's a tiny bump and it's either from missing a tiny bit or just random swelling from the injection, I can get pretty large bumps just from stabbing myself with a needle without injecting in certain areas. If it gets worse over a couple days or isn't pretty much gone after 3-5 days then I'd maybe consider it's something more serious.
>>
overgrownpath !3g9OJxiR.6 - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 12:25:37 EST ID:W5gIGXZi No.575556 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>575514
Is it hot to the touch compared to the surrounding skin? I tend to agree with the poster above me at this point - it looks minor, like a small amount of subcutaneous fluid that will drain away naturally within a day or two.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.