420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Heroin withdrawal too easy? by Hedda Cuckleheck - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 04:59:00 EST ID:ShtrbOue No.575506 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489913940744.jpg -(67481B / 65.90KB, 853x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 67481
I'm wondering if anyone else has had this sort of experience.
I've quit heroin (250mg IV daily habit, 6 months) for financial and social reasons and I'm currently just waking up... to day 3.
Everything I've seen online, every other persons experience has supposedly been pure hell. I've found it... easy so far.
Day 1 was awful of course, chills sweats and all over muscle restlessness that was torture, the night was too. Day 2 was pretty bad until about 40 hours in, then all the worst symptoms seemed to go away! I was listening to music dancing and jumping around my room feeling great and almost manic, I even enjoyed a few whiskeys, something I would never have dreamed of on day 2. I slept mostly, in couple hour stints throughout the night.
Now the start of day 3, I feel a little chilly and slightly nauseous but that's it. I've not had diarrhoea, I've not vomited, I've barely even had cravings... I feel like the withdrawals are coming to and end! What's going on! I'm not complaining but I'm confused and a little worried there may be some... delayed symptoms.
All I've had to ease symptoms is lope, xanax and a few pregabalin, normal doses.

Maybe it's something to do with my physiology. I'm curious if anyone else goes through full blown cold turkey withdrawal this easily? Any input is greatly appreciated.
>>
overgrownpath !3g9OJxiR.6 - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 05:30:28 EST ID:W5gIGXZi No.575508 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Your first habit is the easiest to kick. I barely had any dependence after 6 months of daily IV heroin. That's really it. 6 months ain't even much of a habit too, people are just babbies when it comes to exaggerating w/d symptoms.
>>
Hedda Cuckleheck - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 07:50:14 EST ID:ShtrbOue No.575512 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>575508
Well that's good to know, thanks. I suspected people on forums and such of being overly dramatic. I suppose the hard part is going to be the long mental grind in the months to come now I have had a taste...
>>
someone who is not me wants to jump off suboxone - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 07:55:57 EST ID:k60BOOUh No.575513 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489924557366.gif -(972402B / 949.61KB, 250x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
how bad is the withdrawals from 2-4mg of subutex? How long do they last?

is 3mg of bupe, 96mg of lope, and 1kg of washed seeds enough for a rapid taper to get off in 7-14 days?

legitimately asking for a friend across the world.. i have looked on google but the other forums are usually dominated by AA and NA big book nazi types
>>
James Sublinghood - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 09:20:36 EST ID:+0xUKj+s No.575516 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>575506
>All I've had to ease symptoms is lope, xanax and a few pregabalin

Loperamide and pregabalin (combined, pregabalin especially) are like fucking magic for withdrawals.

>I suppose the hard part is going to be the long mental grind in the months to come

Yep, acute WD symptoms are the easy part really
>>
Jarvis Murdham - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 13:46:48 EST ID:H8RIJymP No.575522 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>575506
I dare you too go bavk to iv h for a year then quit WITHOUT PREGABS OR GABAPENTINS OR LOPE OR CODIZZLE OR DISSOCITIVES OR BENZZ
>>
Albert Blemmerchug - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 19:29:33 EST ID:okQMHw2O No.575530 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Acute withdrawal can sometimes be just that. Anyone can dry out. Getting clean can be the fight of your life
>>
Nigel Sashhood - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 20:56:48 EST ID:+0xUKj+s No.575536 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>575506
>Day 2 was pretty bad until about 40 hours in

... so until the end of day 3?
nb
couldn't help myself
>>
Lillian Tootville - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 12:36:18 EST ID:76DuEQ0D No.575558 Ignore Report Quick Reply
as someone who has gone through both benzo withdrawal and opiate withdrawal, i can confidently say opiate withdrawal is a walk in the park compared to benzo withdrawal. opiate withdrawal just sucks profoundly hard. benzo withdrawal is like a nightmare you can't wake up from. and seizures.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.