420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Tylenol 3 Price by Phyllis Sishbanks - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 19:41:02 EST ID:lMtVicV4 No.575532 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489966862172.jpg -(120612B / 117.79KB, 600x419) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 120612
How much do you guys pay for Tylenol 3's? I've done a some googling and there isn't a ton out there that I could find. I'm guessing it's somewhere in the $5 range?
>>
Ian Hushstock - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 20:13:20 EST ID:GmoETuV0 No.575533 Ignore Report Quick Reply
5 dollars??? holy shit LOL nah they are BARELY recreational. don't play yourself like a bitch because you are fiending. pay 2-3 dollars or dont pay at all
>>
Panda 5 !EshdTRey7E - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 20:28:09 EST ID:+rEM/tgD No.575534 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'd pay 30-50 US cents for one of those at most.
>>
overgrownpath !3g9OJxiR.6 - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 21:21:40 EST ID:W5gIGXZi No.575537 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'd either not pay at all or pay $1 per tab max. And I would already have to be swimming in cash/lacking access to just about any other opioid. Codeine just isn't worth anything to me anymore.

Whenever I've gotten 30mg or 60mg codeine phosphates it was free lol so I've never actually bought them.
>>
Hunter S. Nodson - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 10:08:13 EST ID:a1WEtajM No.575550 Ignore Report Quick Reply
L M A O

Idk why I find anything to do with t3's so funny. It's like if they made Tylonel 6's, with .06 miligrams of oxycodone per pill. Seems so silly and useless for anyone with a tolerance like us.

So to answer your question, I would take them for free I guess. I got handed a bag of them the other day, promptly just gave it away to my friend with no tolerance. They're pretty worthless and there's no demand at all unless youre a lean dranker hipster shit.
>>
overgrownpath !3g9OJxiR.6 - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 12:24:12 EST ID:W5gIGXZi No.575555 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>575550
Out of interest, do they have plain 30mg codeine phosphate tabs in North America? Just the codeine and nothing else. They do 30mg and 60mg codeine phosphate tablets in New Zealand, the whole 30mg with paracetamol doesn't exist which would be like these T3s I guess. Even these 60mg pure codeine tabs I find sadly useless nowadays... One time years back I was house-sitting and there was the biggest stash of 30mg AND 60mg phosphates - I'm talking like at least over 80 of each dose. It was rather mind-boggling. Anyway, it was 1am, and I'm in the middle of nowhere on this rural property. I dose up something like 700mg all at once and within 20mins I'm hit with the worst histamine reaction in my LIFE. It was getting close to full on anaphylaxis, no shit, my throat was swelling up and it was getting hard to breathe. The rash of the histamine release on my skin was no longer just an 'itchy' sensation - it was covering nearly my entire body (including my groin area which was a total bitch to get any relief by scratching, although scratching just made it worse anyway) - it was actual physically painful burning. I thought I was going to die for about ten minutes there. I got it to eventually subside by stripping naked and covering myself in cool wet towels for over an hour. It was absolute hell. I had desperately searched for antihistamines but they had NONE in the house, and there was no way I could go anywhere to buy any because the closest 24hr gas station (the only place I could think of that might even remotely have them) was a decent 40min drive and I simply couldn't drive in that condition. I can look back on this now and laugh, but at the time, it was absolute hell.

And that was the night I learnt that the histamine release from pure high dose codeine is serious fucking business,
>>
Lillian Tootville - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 12:31:03 EST ID:76DuEQ0D No.575557 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>575532
OP ignore these ppl they're just mad they've downregulated their opioid receptors to oblivion. but as far as price goes you definitely only wanna pay 2 bucks for those. 3 bucks each tops if you really want em. anything more is a rip.
>>
overgrownpath !3g9OJxiR.6 - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 13:36:24 EST ID:W5gIGXZi No.575559 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>575557
I definitely am mad that I have such a tolerance that codeine is now next to useless. I used to be a daily codeine user for over a year many years ago. It was great to go to the pharmacy and grab two boxes of otc codeine then CWE a 700mg~ dose to take at home...

I still feel like I gave the OP pretty solid advice regardless? I honestly don't think they're worth more than a dollar. I suppose if you really do have no other connections to more euphoric opis then going up to two or three dollars absolute maximum would be acceptable. Just don't get desperate and get yourself ripped off solely for a bit of a buzz. Best to keep your self-respect and find some better deals.
>>
Hunter S. Nodson - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 11:07:59 EST ID:tfe96y0m No.575593 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>575555

No sir, we have to smuggle them from Canadia land or the bahamas. Even then they're usually with tylonel or some other weird shit. It's funny how we have tons of semi synthetics floating around, but God forbid you try and find some morphine or codeine. Oxy, dillies, and sometimes hydros are everywhere though. Ive heard of someone getting them tbought but they charge like 10 a pop because they compare it to the price of lean ($60 an ounce ~30 mg codeine). Gotta love it.

I much rather be in nz and have morphine though, maybe I should visit my cousins finally and go nod tits with the sheep and kiwis.
>>
Hunter S. Nodson - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 11:13:04 EST ID:tfe96y0m No.575594 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>575555

And to that story, loooooool.

That histamine reaction is wxactly why I stay away from it. I've done up to like 200 mg and felt more promethazine than the codeine so I couldn't imagine the dose I'd have to take to feel it. I feel like I'd end up like you with a massive histamine release and it would just ruin the experience. Not even going to try it haha. Our toleranews just get olbliterated over the years and ironically enough,.kratom is what did it for me. I have to take 8mg dialysis /60 mg oxy/90-100 hydro to get high, just from my daily kratom use alone. So fuck anything wesker than oxy, literal waste of time lol. Nb 4 dp
>>
Dr. Mario !gWLn19/oKs - Fri, 24 Mar 2017 00:22:50 EST ID:NZSaVF2M No.575738 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>575532

Realistically in a product drought middle class suburban connected to people with regular jobs, Tylenol 3s would probably go for $2-5 each, with $2-2.50 each being a fair price and anything above that (or above $3 each) is trolling potheads.

2 for $5 used to be somewhat common. This was a market in which vicodin 5s also sold for $3-5 each. Basically it should go for half to two thirds the value of a vicodin 5 in your area.

The rest are just salty that they're worthless with a tolerance to stronger opioids. My grandma had a 90ct bottle of Tylenol 3s that was ~80% full and I didn't even take a single one when I visited with a PST dependence but I brought seeds with me.

Yeah sure in the ghetto it might be $1 each.
>>
Edwin Gusslestone - Sat, 25 Mar 2017 01:20:01 EST ID:UCmSQNxE No.575785 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>575557
it doesn't matter how low or high your tolerance is, those things aren't worth more than 50 cents
>>
Bombastus !uYErosQbLM!!Mybq1UbK - Sat, 25 Mar 2017 14:36:06 EST ID:BFPmM6qg No.575793 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>575594
>>575593
Dude 200 T1s for $12 at costco.
Vacuum filter with a cup of water gets you CWE that's pure codeine with a bit of caffeine. Around 1g of codeine water for only $12.

That's 33 T3s and perfectly "legal".
>>
Augustus Hindlewater - Sun, 26 Mar 2017 00:08:23 EST ID:4wEwVoPx No.575817 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>575557
more like created way more opioid receptors
>>
5y64r1t3 - Sun, 26 Mar 2017 08:08:55 EST ID:XGpZ7a7n No.575823 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>575793

Pretty sure OP's talking about America, where T1's are definitely not 200 for $12 at costco. Also, you're gonna have more than a bit of caffeine if you have enough codeine to get high, even with no tolerance.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.