420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
If I'm not a slave to drugs then I'm a slave to money... by Frederick Shakeworth - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 02:48:35 EST ID:23ewvkMM No.575541 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489992515563.jpg -(199269B / 194.60KB, 428x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 199269
I'm trying to quit ... but I keep thinking that if I'm not a slave to drugs then I'm a slave to money. So... either way I'm a slave to money... So I get really demotivated to quit. Anyone ever think or feel what I am?
>>
Eugene Hellymog - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 03:24:33 EST ID:dMc9BMJY No.575542 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>575541
You're a slave to air, food, water by default. It's almost certain you're a slave to money, and it's likely that you are a slave to your peers. Ultimately, no matter what, you're a slave to society unless you live on a deserted island or something.

As for drugs, you only think you're a slave to drugs, you're a slave to your desires. If you had the willpower, you could stop doing them all together, but most people need a reason to behind will. So, the question is, what is motivating you to quit? If that's important enough for you to do so, then you will quit. If it isn't then you won't.

Take that how you want. I don't do many drugs simply because I'm broke as shit, but if I could, I would do them until I died, and that is a goal of mine. Opioids probably wouldn't be my drug of choice though. They are always either too expensive, too impure, too short lasting, or too unsanitary.
>>
Nigel Sashhood - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 04:33:01 EST ID:+0xUKj+s No.575543 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>575541
>I'm trying to quit ... but I keep thinking that if I'm not a slave to drugs then I'm a slave to money

Kinda sounds like a convenient excuse not to quit. Not trying to be a dick or anything, but the brain can pull some tricky shit when it wants its drugs.
>>
Shitting Drandlecocke - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 05:48:54 EST ID:hpl+KEuj No.575546 Ignore Report Quick Reply
slave to oxygen slave to water slave to sleep slave to happiness slave to society slave to ego

fuck all that negative shit just chill and do whatever the fuck ur doin without goin "O NO NOW DOIN THAT MAK ME SLAV" just chill jesus fucking christ
>>
Derluft !oCyNK.1Qtc - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 07:10:58 EST ID:TIEC4Hy6 No.575547 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490008258661.jpg -(50520B / 49.34KB, 403x457) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>575543
Rather, I believe you meant, instead of excuse, it's more so a self-justified or seemingly just casual reasoning; excuse not only seems inappropriate in this context but also makes it sound as if it were intentual, rather, instead of simply, accidentally lying to yourself via subconscious reasoning - God, subconscious, thou art an unsavory yet beautiful intuitive necessity.

>>575546
I agree to a certain degree, as in not a slave yet not just because but because of a conscious or subconscious reasoning of necessity based on opportunity and interactions.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.